Shane

Please Raina. Please be okay. I'm running as fast as I can, Taylor huddled into my chest she's still crying. My mind races with thoughts and I try to compose myself as I stop dead in my tracks. I feel Taylor stir and look down at her. "I know this isn't what you wanted." I start my voice soft "but do you honestly believe that this... will fix anything" I pause, giving her time to respond. When she doesn't respond, I continue "Tay, my sister is out here somewhere. Alone, scared, and betrayed, I promised myself I would never let her feel that way again, yet here I am. I couldn't protect her, and worse I helped everyone lie to her. I bet right now .... she doesn't know if she can trust anyone." Taylors eyes grow wide and she realises what I'm saying. She clambers down from my arms and wipes her face with her hands. "I'm sorry Shane." My heart breaks a little seeing her like this. I've known Taylor for years, I knew what she was, but she accepted us, she didn't want to hurt anyone unless she had to. I knew that.

"I know you love her" The words escape my mouth before I could stop them and Taylor looks at me, shocked. Her face flushes red and she quickly turns around so I can't see "Yeah" she giggles "I love her. I love her so damn much it hurts, but after this, I'm not sure she'll ever trust me again, let alone accept how I feel" she turns to look at me and smiles "But that's alright!" I can't help but smile back and I walk forward to grab her hands "My sister loves you too Ya know" I tease "which is even more reason to find her. So, let's go"

Taylor stares at me for a second before she takes off running, I quickly follow suit and run after her. The search is on. I need to find my sister. We run as fast as we can, shouting her name. We run for what feels like hours. By the time we stop It's starting to get dark "we should head back" I look over at Taylor and she nods in agreement hanging her head in shame. We get to our feet and start to walk back keeping our eyes open for any places we might not have looked.

Before we knew it we were back at the clearing. Jedd and Anya already there. "Where's dickhead" Taylor says, not trying to hide the anger in her voice. Jedd laughs as he gives Anya some food "Language around the little one please, he went out to search the nearby area for fire" I sigh, and Jedd looks at me. He knows what I'm thinking. Why? Why couldn't this have been different. Why couldn't Adam had thought this thought just a little more? I sit down as it hits me all at once and I freeze. My eyes grow wide.

"What is it?" I can hear the Panick in Jedd's voice. I look at him as I say four words and everything clicks

"Jedd..... they wipe your memories...."