Raina

It wasn't long until we stubbled among Adam and Anya, she had been tied to a tree but other than that they were happily chatting we couldn't see Lucy anywhere which made us wonder where she was but, it had already started to rain and we both silently agreed that we would return in the morning to get Anya.

We sat under a big oak tree not too far from them so we could at least see her and made our plan.

"If you go around the back and take that route, I can charge straight in that way if anything bad happens then I can give you Anya and you can both run, okay?" Taylor seemed a sceptical at first and then eventually agreed. Giving me her usual cheeky grin.

We waited for about three hours before Adam seemed to be asleep, the rain had already eased up and nearly stopped so it was the perfect time, I waited until I could see Taylor around the back before I left my position to go in and untie Anya, She saw me and I was coming up and I quickly put my finger over my mouth, she giggled and did the same.

"I had a feeling you were close my dear Raina" Adam opened his eyes as he turned to look at me, I had managed to untie Anya just in time and I knew she could already see Taylor.

"Run Anya" My voice was low and I could see Adams smile growing

"I wonder what would happen if someone close to you got hurt" He stated mockingly "Would you be able to help them or would you let your flames dance like they used to?" he laughed and I shoved Anya towards Taylor, closely following after her. " Oh, I know!" He bellowed, sticking his foot out to one side to trip me over, I fell hard onto the Stoney ground splitting my eyebrow open with a rock "How about both of them!" My stomach dropped as I looked up to see both Anya and Taylor ingulfed in flames, I could hear Anya crying for help and I get up and start to run after them, I can still get them out I know I can!

"Don't worry Raina" Taylor... that.. That was Taylor. "We're both fine I promise you" within seconds the fire had died down and both Anya and Taylor were standing unhurt. Anya runs to me curling into my chest to cry and I sit there staring at Taylor.

"B...but how?" The words leave my mouth without even meaning to and Taylor hangs her head "I thought you were human? Did ... did you lie to me?" I could feel myself getting angry and I held Anya even closer. Adam burst into giggle fits

"I knew it!" he yells in-between laughter "I knew you hadn't told her! Because you love her!" I look between them both as Adam calms himself "Oh Raina, poor poor Raina" he wipes tears from his eyes as he moves closer to my face

"She's an immune Raina, She was made to destroy you"