Adam

Damn she woke up sooner than expected. Someone had to have heard that. I look over at Lucy who is trying to cover the young girl's mouth. 

"Don't worry about that we haven't got time, I'll stay here I need you to go west and see if you bump into any of them" Her eyes widened

"This wasn't part of the plan" She replies her voice small and confused

I sigh I point the direction I want her to go and she soon follows after, honestly, she is like a loyal dog sometimes, I take a deep breath and move slowly over in the girls direction, Lucy had taken the liberty to tie her to a tree so she couldn't move. I was starting to feel sorry for the girl when she starts yelling at me

"Now now little one, your sister will be here soon" I try and compose myself to calm her down, but she keeps flailing I can feel my temper bubbling and I know I need to step back, but I can't let her out of my sight I grab my hair and pull "ENOUGH" I yell and flames curl around me, luckily avoiding her. She silences and looks stunned.

"You have the same power as Raina does" She states and I smile.

"Yeah, I do, can I ask you name?" I'm cautious not to annoy her but she sticks her nose in the air and pouts... I'm going to say that's a solid no. I take a perch in front of the tree next to her and lean back to rest. I know I can't have damaged goods but now she has stopped screaming it will be harder for them to figure out where she is at least. I sigh and close my eyes taking in the damp air. It's going to rain tonight. I just have to hope that everything stays on plan.