Shane

We all stood in silence for quite some time before she spoke up

"I know what I'm doing isn't necessarily right... but if what Raina did was true... then I can't forgive her for that" I look at Jedd confused.

He opens his mouth before I can "What do you mean?" Lucy takes a deep breath before speaking

"It's true that when we were all kids, we used to hang out in the EP. But Raina could never understand why I had to leave, it became really hard for the both of us... me and Adam... when she would start to cry when I was saying goodbye, so I helped her form an escape route with Adam, I would mask them from the outside and they would escape before my magic ran dry.   On the day I did exactly as planned except the guards saw straight past my magic and set the alarms off before we all got to meet up. All I remember is seeing her ginger hair briefly running away but I never saw Adam. After about a month of searching for them both I gave up until I saw A blonde boy through the centres windows who looked just like Adam. Except Adam had brown hair when I knew him, when night fell, I snuck in the same way I always used to, I had to see if it was him and he told me everything. How that day as he jumped the final wall his foot had been caught on something and instead of helping him she just laughed at him and left him there" Lucy pauses for a second before continuing "You will never understand what torment he had to go through, What that girl put him through for her own personal gain" I look over at Jedd and I can see he doesn't believe it and honestly neither do I.

"She wouldn't do that" My voice was so confident, so proud, but I wasn't sure. I thought back to the girl we had first met a couple of years ago, the young girl that first joined the corp. Shy and reserved, with a broken ankle and a quiet voice and I was sure she couldn't have done it. I look up and Lucy and automatically realise what I've done, Rage had filled her face and her eyes began to glow, I slowly raise my hand and let go a wall of water to cover me and Jedd just in time... a fire wizard. That definitely different to say the least I look at Jedd and he nods.

We wait for her to stop before I lower my wall just enough to see her and as she raises her hand once again, I cover her

"Fire can't work with water, maybe elements do come in handy" I boast Jedd puts his hand to the floor as vines wind up to constrict her. It didn't take long until she was a ball of vines and earth and recalled my water to let her breath "I know you can still hear me in there" I knock on the shell so she knows I'm talking to her "remove your magic, I need to see my sisters" silence fell for a moment before the path cleared and me and Jedd both breathed a sigh of relief.

"You'll regret this you know. I'm pretty sure by now, she already knows the truth" I look at Jedd and the same horror spread across his face.

The truth was out. And I don't know if I can save her this time.