Dr. Kim Seokjin (Edited)

A/N An A/B/O that I kind of bent the rules with, just for the story, so if there are any hardcore A/B/O readers, just free your mind and go with it 😉 But I do love feedback, so dont hold back. 

Seokjin

I walk the hospital halls doing my nightly rounds before going home for the night, "Nurse Sheri can you make sure to tell the Dr. on duty tonight to check the blood pressure of my patient in room 307 in about an hour please, and if it's still really high to give him 15 milligrams of Doxazosin Mesylate, he is having bypass surgery in two days and if his arteries are still inflamed I won't be able to operate", I say handing her the clipboard. 

"I sure will Dr. Kim, you have a good night, get some rest", she says smiling. "I'm going to try", I smile back. "Yah Dr. Kim, you work to hard, you need a vacation", she says. "From your lips to god's ears Nurse Sheri", we both laugh and I wave goodbye. I stop by my assistants office and peak in, "you going home Mochi, its late." "Yea, I'll walk out with you Jinnie, gimme a second", he says closing his laptop.

Jimin and I went thru medical school together, him as a Cardiac/ER nurse and me a Cardiac surgeon, we were roommates and have been best friends ever since. Once we graduated he became my personal nurse and assistant, which means whatever I do he is there, whether it's surgery or consultations. He is an Omega, but until he finds his mate I protect him from other Alpha's, between my scent and his scent blockers he is off the radar. I walk him to his car and make sure he drives away before getting into my own car and heading home.

"Hi babe, welcome home",  New says as I walk in. "Hey, what are you doing here", I ask the beta I have been seeing for a couple months. I really like him but he isn't my fated mate, so we both know this may not go far, but he is such a great guy. I met him in Thailand a few months ago when I worked at the hospital there on a special rotation and we were very attracted to each other, and couldn't resist seeing where this could go. 

I'll feel bad if I find my mate, I'll have to break his heart, he says he'll understand when the time comes, but I know he loves me, so it will be hard. "I came over to make you dinner, is that okay", he asks removing my coat. "Yea, it's fine, you know you are always welcome, I'm going to take a shower, I'll be right back", I pull him to me and kiss him. I grab my briefcase and head upstairs,  closing the bedroom door, I lean against it, I am falling hard for him, but my wolf wants its true mate.

"Dinner was delicious Newie, thank you", I say kissing the top of his head as I put my dish in the sink. "I'm glad you liked it, want to watch TV or do you have work", he asks. "I do have work, but I'll do the dishes first, you go take a hot bath and wait in bed for me, it shouldn't take me long, I just have to write some notes on one of my patients", I say hugging him to me. "A hot bath sounds so good, I'll be waiting for you", he kisses me.

I finish up the dishes and head to my office, turning on my computer I see a Skype message from my High School Friend Yoongi...

Yoongi - Seokjin, long time no talk, I am sorry it took this to reach out to you, but I need you to call me as soon as possible, we need your help.

He sent his number and I call him and put him on speaker,

"Yoongi, it's Jin", I say. "Holy Shit Jinnie, how have you been", he asks. "I'm good, what's going on, what's so urgent", I ask. "It's Namjoon, he is sick and the pack doctor thinks it's his heart, but Jin Dr. Woo is old and ready to either retire or die, we need a second opinion and Namjoon has asked for you specifically, please, can you come home and look for yourself", he asks. 

"Yes of course Yoongi, let me get somethings settled here first, tell Namjoon and Hobi I will leave tomorrow", I say. "Thank you so much Jinnie, it will be nice to see you again, let me know when you will arrive and I'll have your parents house all ready for you", Yoongi says hanging up. 

I hang up and notice New leaning against the door, "what's going on babe", he says. "I have to go back to my village for a bit, our pack leader is sick and our pack Dr. is very old, they want me to examine him and see whats wrong exactly", I say holding my hand out to him. He takes it and sits on my lap, I nuzzle my face into his chest, "fuck you're sexy Newie." 

"I would love to come with you, see where you grew up, but I can't, I have two surgeries and a lecture this week", he says kissing my forehead. "That's fine, I'll take Jimin, bringing one outsider in will be tough enough, I couldn't picture bringing both of you", I say laughing. "Come on, let me take you to bed and help you fall asleep, I have a lot to do now so I'll be up for awhile", I say as he jumps on my back and I take him to bed.

Once New was asleep, I went back to my office and called Jimin, explaining what is going on and that I need him with me, I remind him that he will be entering a different packs territory, so he needs to be bring his scent blockers and that he knows I'll be there to protect him. I email my supervisor telling him that he needs to give my patients to Dr. Kang while I am away. After finishing notes on patients charts I make my way to my room and climb in next to New and snuggle up to him, falling asleep.

The next morning I make breakfast for us, we eat and talk about his schedule for the next 2 weeks, but he has to leave to prep for surgery, he grabs me, wrapping his arms around me, kissing me deeply, I know he will miss me and I him, I tell him I will text him often and for him to plan to come visit. Jimin arrives an hour later and I just finished packing, we are driving to Suncheon, it's about 3 hours from here.

 I'm nervous, I haven't been home in 6 years, Namjoon was my support system growing up and was supportive of my leaving, he was like my big brother when I was growing up, he did things with me that my dad couldn't. Namjoon helped me with all my schooling, applying for scholarships, and Im very nervous to see Yoongi, he is my best friend from high school, but we lost touch when I left, now I'm going back and it will be nice to see everyone again.