Stay (Edited)

Seokjin

Jungkook and I haven't seen each other since the night I opened up to him and frankly at this point I don't know if I want to, this is just too much drama for me, I explained myself to him now the ball is in his court, he can take me or leave me. New and I have been in contact since he left, he says he moved his stuff out of my house for now and has thrown himself into work to help him take his mind off the pain, I just want to grab him and hold him and tell him that he is going to be okay, with or without me.

Namjoon is doing great, his wolf is really helping him heal much quicker than a normal human, and he has already started physical therapy. Jimin and Yoongi have decided on a date for their mating ceremony, which will be the next full moon, they asked if I would be their witness and I agreed. "I am going back to Seoul after your ceremony, I will come back on the weekends to check on Joon", I tell Jimin and Namjoon.  "Seokjin, I hope you will reconsider staying and being the pack doctor", Namjoon says disappointed. 

"I can't stay Namjoon, I am sure with him being M.I.A he has decided to reject me, I won't be able to see him every day after that, and I am sure he won't want to see me with my boyfriend either, it's just easier if I leave", I say. "I can't believe my son is just going to let you go Jinnie, and that he is stupid enough to act like this, he will regret this later on, I know he will", Namjoon says. "He is an adult Joon, he can make his own decisions", Yoongi says leaning against the door frame.

"Hi Alpha", Jimin says blushing. "Hi love, I just came to check on you and Joon", Yoongi says. "I'm just so disappointed in him", Namjoon says shaking his head. "Don't be, he has his reasons, I told him what I would do as his Alpha and it wasn't good enough for him, I don't know what he is looking for, I told him I wouldn't force him to do anything, and I meant it", I say.

Four days later on the evening of the full moon, Jimin and Yoongi have their mating ceremony, I let them have it at my parents' house, we have a big, beautiful backyard and the weather is absolutely perfect. "Thank you guys for allowing me to be your witness", I hug them both. "I am leaving in the morning, but I will be back next weekend to check on Joon", I say to Jimin. He looks a little uncomfortable, motioning behind me and when I turn around Jungkook is there with tears in his eyes.

"You are leaving and going back to him aren't you, I'm your fated mate Seokjin, not him, are you really okay with just leaving me", he sobs. I shake my head, "I can't keep doing this with you Jungkook, it's you who don't want me, you haven't spoken to me in days, I refuse to put my life on hold because you have some idea about how I am." "I explained to you my feelings and my thoughts, I explained that you would be the ruler of my heart and the center of my world, if that wasn't good enough for you then I should just leave and go where I am wanted", I say angrily.

Jungkook

"Seokjin, I needed some time to make sure that what I was feeling for you was real, everybody has been in my ear telling me how stupid and immature I am for wanting to reject you, I needed to make sure it was my feelings I was feeling and nobody else's", I say defensively. I took the time to realize my misconception of Alphas was just that, and how utterly stupid and ignorant I have truly been, "that night in your office you told me things that stuck with me, to know that I would have an amazing Alpha like you as my mate blew my mind, and it scared me, it scared me to think that I might have fucked it up, it scared me that you would reject me first, but I'm here now, begging you to please stay, Seokjin, Alpha, please stay with me."

He looks at me with tears in his eyes, walking over to me, but doesn't touch me, "my beautiful stubborn Omega." I lower my head sobbing, hearing him call me his Omega, I want to wrap my arms around his neck, put my nose into his neck and forget the world around us. "Before I touch you Jungkook, I need to know that you are absolutely sure I am what you want", he says sounding hesitant.

 "I am really ready Alpha, more than ready", I say stepping just a bit closer to him and catching his scent. I always wondered what my mate would smell like up close, I've heard people explain the scent of their mates, but I never dreamed my Alpha would be a beautiful mixture of mahogany and pine, which mixes well with my scent of hyacinth, and it's driving me crazy.

"What am I supposed to do Jungkook if you decide that you are bored with me and want to be free, you have been so reckless, you have even gotten your pack in trouble with a neighboring pack for sleeping with the son of their leader, how is that supposed to make me feel", he says almost in tears. "Alpha I'm so sorry, that was the biggest mistake of my life, I was stupid and immature, please stay Seokjin, you have to let me show you that it's you I want, I can't fight my wolf anymore, we want you and nobody else", I beg.

He's standing so close, just barely touching me, I hear him breathe in deeply, taking in my scent, then he does it, what I have been wanting since coming to my senses, he pulls me into a hug. "This it is forever Jungkook, I will show you what a real Alpha is and how you will be treated like a prince", he whispers into my ear. I feel goosebumps rise on my skin, "you won't leave me Alpha, you will stay."

 "I'm not going anywhere Omega, let me take you out, on a real date", he asks. "Yes, I would love that", I say excitedly. I never knew a man could make me feel so weak and submissive, no Alpha has ever made me feel that way, the guy from the other village forced himself on me, he forced me to be weak, but this is different, I want to submit to my Alpha, I want to give Seokjin my everything.