Mating Ceremony (Edited)

A/N After phasing their dialogue is spoken thru telepathy

Seokjin

Saturday morning and I am leaving Seoul to head back to my village, Jungkook sent me  a text earlier saying he is at his dad's house getting ready and that he left the things I'll need on the bed in our room. I am getting nervous going over my vows in my head, we are doing our wedding vows, then we will do the mating ceremony right after. I pull up to the house and I hear my cell going off and see its Jimin texting me saying he is on his way over. 

I make a pot of coffee and wait for him to arrive, when he walks into the kitchen I can already see somethings wrong. "What is it", I say sipping my coffee. "I heard rumors that Jai is going to start some shit tonight, Yoongi and Namjoon are going to have some of the pack as security and I am sure there will be enough of us on the midnight run that nothing can get to him", Jimin says grabbing a bottle of water. "Does Jungkook know", I ask. "No, we didn't want to worry him, we thought we would leave it up to you and what you want to do", he says. 

Jimin and I make sure that everything in the backyard is ready to go and that the food is going to be delivered on time. Around 8pm everybody starts arriving and I greet the guests, letting them know that the ceremony would begin at 9. A few minutes before I am in the tent off to the side getting ready when Yoongi comes in telling me Jungkook has arrived, we make our way to the front. Yoongi will be by my side and Taehyung will stand by Jungkook. Music starts to play and I see Namjoon, Jungkook and Hobi standing on the back steps, Jungkook smiling that beautiful bunny smile and my heart melts.

Jungkook

I walk between my dad and Hobi, Hoseok has been here for me after my mom died and helped my dad raise me. I was a difficult little omega and my dad needed all the help and support he could get. I love them both dearly and as I make my way to Jin,  I can't help but to stare at the perfect Alpha waiting for me. How did I manage to be such a little pain in the ass growing up and then be rewarded the greatest Alpha alive. His smile is only for me right now and it warms my insides to know that I will be mated to him. As I walk up next to him, my dad shakes Jin's hand and Hobi hugs him, then they both both hug me. 

I stand facing him, and from what Jimin told me we will say a few words and then Jin will do the mating bite, and then the ceremonies over, after that we will eat and celebrate and at midnight we will do a moonlight run where him and I phase together for the first time. Then anytime after that I could go into my first heat, I have heard it can be very hard the first time so I am glad Jin will be with me. I am pulled from my thoughts when I see the village priest step up in front of Jin and I, "Dearly beloved we are gathered here today." 

 I look at my Alpha, wanting to say everything and nothing at all because I don't want to share with everybody here, it is something that only he needs to hear, so I keep it simple. "I love you so much Seokjin, you made me believe in true love when no one else could. I pictured going thru life alone, no Alpha to tie me down or hold me back, but then I met you and you untied me from the chains that were holding me, and you helped me fly. I promise to be the best Omega to you and to love you in this life and the next and the next", I say sobbing.

He wraps me in his strong arms and I look up at him, "you are officially my husband, little wolf." He grabs my cheeks and kisses me, "Seokjin, I didn't say kiss the groom yet." Everybody laughs and then the priest finally says, "by the power vested in me I now pronounce you Husbands, go ahead Seokjin, kiss your man." 

Jin undoes the button on my dress shirt exposing my neck, he kisses my lips and whispers "I love you" he then places his lips to my neck, kissing and licking where my mark will go. I feel him scrape his teeth over the area and my body tingles, I am so hot and I am getting aroused, "ready." "Yes Alpha, do it, I cant wait any longer", I breathe out. It hurt for only a minute, I then feel him licking the wound, he brings his lips back to mine, "I love you so much Alpha." "I now pronounce you Alpha and Omega", the priest says.

Everybody cheers and comes over to congratulate us, I had a tight hold on my Alpha and wasn't planning on letting him go anytime soon. I knew this was coming, New walks over, single because Liam kicked him to the curb when he heard what he told Jin on the phone, he has an annoyed look on his face and when it was just the three of us. 

"You went thru with it, well when he fucks up and breaks your heart you know where I will be", he says sarcastically. "New, please show myself and my Omega some respect, there is no need to be this way", Jin says calmly. "I am leaving anyway, call me Alpha", he rubs Jin's cheek and walks away, I lunge at him but my Alpha catches me and holds me to him, "he is not worth it little wolf, ignore him and just concentrate on me." 

Seokjin

After dinner, we have our first dance and it's like no one else was there with us, we couldn't get  close enough to each other and our mouths try to part, but we just couldn't seem to do it. I could smell Jungkook's pre-heat, he should be ready right after the moonlight run. I was still keeping my guard up for Jai to start trouble and Namjoon has guards posted all around, he would be an idiot to mess with an Alpha's Omega, especially after mating.

 I feel a tap on my shoulder and I growl a little because I don't want to stop kissing Jungkook, but I turn and see Namjoon, "it's almost time guys, go get undressed so that you are ready." We all change into shorts so that we don't ruin our nice clothes when we phase. Jungkook and I walk out to the back of the yard where everybody who is running with us is waiting, we walk to the front of the pack with Namjoon.

I kiss Jungkook before we phase, I can't wait to see his wolf form. Namjoon gives the signal right at midnight and we all phase, I look over at my Omega and my breath hitches, he is black as midnight and his beautiful brown eyes glow blue, he is the exact opposite of my all white fur and red eyes.

 "You are so beautiful Alpha, and so big, you tower over me", Jungkook says. I nuzzle my snout into his fur and lick his nose, he sneezes and I laugh, "bless you my little wolf." He tackles me and licks me all over my face, "mercy little wolf, mercy." He lets me up and licks me gently on the snout, "I love you Alpha, catch me if you can."

 And he takes off running.