Getting Closer (Edited)

Jungkook

After breakfast Jin drove me to school, "have a good day baby, I'll see you at the clinic later." I lean over the arm rest and kiss him deeply, "I'll miss you Alpha." "Keep that up and I won't let you get out of this car, take you home and keep you in my bed all day", he smiles, kissing me again. "I wouldn't complain", I grab the back of his head and slide my tongue into his mouth. "You are a bad little wolf, go already you are going to be late", he kisses my nose.

 I get out and before I shut the door I lean down and look at him, "I love you Alpha." "Do you mean it Jungkook", he asks. "I mean it Seokjin, I love you so much and I am only yours", I say leaning back in and kissing him. "I'll see you at the clinic after school", he says. He pulls away and I miss him already, I wish he would believe me when I tell him I only want him, but I also understand why he is doubtful.

It is a long fucking day and I just want to go home to my Alpha and have him cuddle me, I miss his scent and he gives the best cuddles. Tae and I walk to the clinic and I notice Jin standing outside talking to a guy, why is he touching him. Then I see them hug, I pick up my pace and when they separate that's when Jin notices me, "Jungkook."

 He holds out his hand for me to take, which I do, "you remember New." "I do, why are you hugging him and why is he here", I scowl at him, noticing his smirk. "He brought one of our old colleagues, Woo, to interview for the pediatrician position, and New highly recommends him", Jin says pointing to the car where the man is sitting. 

"New, you two should get going before it gets dark, let me tell Woo I will call him", Jin kisses my temple and walks over to the car window. I stare at New, "he's my mate, so back off." "Oh little pup, you will never please him like I did, but just know if you fuck up just once and hurt him, I'm coming to take him back and he will come willingly", New says with a shit eating grin on his face. I make a move toward him, but Jin walks back over t us. 

"Everything okay", he asks. "Peachy, I'll text you when we make it back to Seoul", New says walking to the driver side. Jin waves as they pull away from the curb, "why was he hugging you." "Saying goodbye I guess, I didn't think about it when he did it, there was nothing to it Kook, just a friendly hug, how was school", he asks putting his arm around my shoulders and walking me into the clinic. "I don't want him here anymore Alpha", I growl. 

"Kook, he may be here more if we hire Woo, he is dating him, are you jealous", he asks holding me in his arms. I breath in his scent, calming down a little, "yes very, please take me home, I want to be with you and have cuddles, today sucked and it just got worse." "Aww my poor little wolf, I'll take you home and take care of you", he leaves to find Jimin.

Jin turns out the clinic lights and locks the door, we walk Jimin home and make sure he is inside his house before we leave, Yoongi and Namjoon are in another village for a pack meeting so Jin told Yoongi he would make sure Jimin made it home okay. When we walk into the house Jin picks me up and carries me upstairs, setting me on the bed, he walks into the bathroom, when he returns he starts to undress me. 

When I am completely naked he takes my hand and leads me to the bathroom, "get in little wolf." The tub is full of warm water and bubbles, I look at him and throw my arms around him, "why aren't you naked too." "Because I am going to cook my Omega his favorite dinner while he takes a nice hot bath", he wraps his arms around me and kisses me. "God Seokjin you kiss so good, I never want to stop", I say dreamily. "Your water is getting cold, get in so I can make your dinner", he says smacking my ass.

Seokjin

After getting Jungkook in the tub I walk into the kitchen and get everything together for Kimchi stew, after putting it together and letting it simmer, I put together a roll of Gimbap, slicing it and placing it on a plate. I pour the stew into bowls and place everything on a tray along with two bottles of water and carry it upstairs. "Ready to get out", I say peeking into the bathroom. I hold open a huge fluffy towel, he steps out walking right into my open arms as I wrap the towel around him. He dries off and changes into a pair of boxers and a t-shirt, we sit on the bed and eat while we watch TV. 

"Alpha this is so good, how did you know these are my favorites", he asks with a mouth full of Gimbap. I laugh, "your dad and Hoseok gave me some ideas, and you don't have to call me Alpha", I say feeding him more. "I want to, I feel very comfortable calling you that, like it's a pet name just for you", he says cheekily. I clean up the plates and turn the lights off, I take my shirt off and Jungkook does the same. He lays his head on my chest, while I play with his hair, "I can feel your heartbeat, its so strong."

He looks up at me, "I can feel it when we are apart too, does it beat for me." I kiss his head, "only for you little wolf." I hear a text alerts on my phone, I look at the screen to see it's New, "who's that." "New telling me he made it home", I hear my little wolf growl deep in his chest. "Kook, no need to be jealous, New knows that you are my fated mate", I say lifting his chin to look at me.

"Does he really know that Jin, or does he not care, because he was talking shit when you were by the car earlier", Jungkook says. "What did he say", I asks sitting up making Jungkook look at me. "That if I hurt you he will take you from me, I don't trust him Alpha, at all", Jungkook says angrily. I hold him to me and he lays his head on my chest, "you asked if my heart beat only for you, it beats only for you Jungkook, if you leave, it will stop beating for good." He throws his arm around me and squeezes me, "don't say that Alpha, I will never leave you."