Civil War (Edited)

Seokjin

"What do you mean I am needed, where", I ask Yoongi. "Jai's father wants to see you now, he is very upset as you can imagine", Yoongi says. "Seokjin, you better keep my Alpha safe", Jimin says before we walk out. "I will Minnie, don't worry, we want to do this peacefully", I say as we leave.  

We make our way to the meeting point and when we arrive, Seung and 3 of his bodyguards all stand and wait. "Ah Seokjin glad you could make it", the Head Alpha says extending his hand. "Seung", I say shaking his hand. "Let's just get to it shall we, you killed my son, one of the Alpha's there that night hid when he saw you and Namjoon running toward the cabin, he saw everything", Seung says. 

"So, then he saw that Jai kidnapped Jungkook, my Omega, on our mating night and almost forced him to have sex with him, while Jungkook was in his heat", I say getting angry. Seung looks surprised, "he didn't mention that to me, if that is true, it's no wonder you attacked Jai, but it is your word against my witness and he didn't say anything of the sort", Seung says. 

"Why would he, to make his friend look guilty, of course he wouldn't tell you the truth, I have no reason to lie, I would kill who ever tried to hurt my mate, as would any Alpha, I am sorry your son is gone but he knew better, I warned him more than once, and he did it anyway", Jin says standing up to the pack leader. 

"Watch your tone with me boy, I am still a pack leader and an Alpha and a grieving father, you better heed warning, you killed my only heir, I think I have a right to be upset", he says with glowing red eyes. "Of course you do Seung, but why did you call this meeting", Namjoon asks. "We can go about this one of two ways, you can be tried in a court of law, or you can fight for survival", Seung says smiling wickedly. 

"Seung, you cannot be serious, your son committed a crime against a mated Omega, the Alpha has every right to protect his mate", Namjoon says. "I have no proof my son did as you say, I didn't even have a body to bury", the Pack leader stands his ground. "I'll fight, if I am tried in your territory, I will surely lose because I will not have a fair trial against your peers and people of your pack", I say.

"Come with us and we will get you prepared then", Seung says. Namjoon grabs Yoongi, "take this time to find that Alpha that was there that night, bribe whoever you need to, to find him, money is no object." "Seokjin, they don't know that you are special, they don't know your bloodline, use that surprise in your favor", Yoongi says. I open my mind to my Omega, "I love you baby, even though you are upset with me, my love for you will never falter." 

 Jungkook

"JIMIN, where is my Alpha, please tell me he is here", I yell running into the clinic. "He isn't here Jungkook, he was called to the border", Jimin says pushing the knife into my heart farther. "No, I need to go get him, he has gone dark and I can't hear him anymore", Jimin grabs me and holds me. "You need to stay here and wait, they will keep Seokjin safe, Namjoon and Yoongi are with him", he says holding me while I cry. "I might be pregnant, I can't lose him, not now", I wail. 

I can't sit still, I keep pacing around the clinic, where is my Alpha, what could he be doing all this time, all of a sudden, a sharp pain burns across my chest. "ALPHA", I run out of the office and phase, running full speed toward the neighboring village, I don't see anything, I am trying to listen for anything. Finally, I hear wolves running toward me, into my view I see Yoongi and my father, where is Jin, I start to panic, then I see him, laying over Yoongi's back. "NOOOOOO, WHAT HAPPENED", I yell. "To the clinic Jungkook, come he will need you", my dad says. 

"He'll get better quicker with you here Kook, stay with him I need to check on Jimin", Yoongi says. I sit next to my Alpha's bedside, he hasn't woken up yet, deep claw marks mark his chest, and my wolf is whining, wanting him to wake up. I lay down next to him on the bed, after a few minutes my dad walks in, "you know son if you phase and lick his wounds it will help him heal quicker." 

"Please tell me what happened dad, I have to know why he is in here and why he is hurt so badly", I say holding Jin's hand. "Seung didn't believe what Jai did to you, he felt Jin killed him for no reason, so he gave Jin the option to a trial or fight in the arena", my dad says. "An arena, what is these medieval times, no one does that anymore", I say getting pissed off.

 "Well apparently their pack still does, Seung is old school in a lot of his thinking, Jin was holding his own, they were taken aback by how big he was, meanwhile I had Yoongi searching for the other wolf that was there that night and was witness to what really happened", my dad stops and rubs his face. 

"Jin's last opponent was pretty big,  but Jin was handling him pretty well, this Alpha was young and immature, then everything stopped when Yoongi came in with the Alpha witness, he explained to Seung what really happened and that he was sorry for not telling the truth, unfortunately the young Alpha didn't care, he took a swipe at Jin when he wasn't paying attention, Jin lunged at him and ripped his throat out, then he collapsed", he says with finality.

After my dad walks out, I phase and jump back up on the bed next to my Alpha, its killing me seeing my husband laying here motionless. I start to lick his wounds, and must have fallen asleep next to him, because I woke to someone scratching my head, I opened my eyes to see Seokjin looking at me with a smile on his face and love in his eyes, "you shouldn't be phasing if you are carrying our pups' baby." 

I jump off the bed and phase back, climbing back on and straddling him, kissing him all over his face, he laughs, "careful love." "What are you trying to do, give me a heart attack, make me a widower already, you scared me puppy", I whine. "I was doing really good till he took a cheap shot, but I'm okay, I'm healing quickly, get dressed before someone comes in and sees you", he says wrapping the sheet around me.

I grab a hospital gown and wrap it around myself, "I don't have any extra clothes here." I climb back up and snuggle into him, he wraps his arms around me, and we settle in.

"Wait, what do you mean pups."