Rejected(Edited)

Jungkook

Continuation of Miss May's story...

Her mate was sent off to war shortly after graduating, so Lori returned home, at the time all Omega's were asked to volunteer in taking care of the wounded, which both my daughters did proudly, luckily my son and son-in-law came home from the war unharmed, they served their time and were eventually discharged", she says. 

"Lori was volunteering in the hospital one night when her mate was brought in wounded, I don't know how much you know about being mates Jungkook, but when you see each other the first time your eyes turn colors, there is already a bond started, you feel the pull in your chest", she says. She stirs her tea, "your mates scent is the most amazing thing you will ever smell, the feeling in your stomach is your wolf wanting to be near its mate, when you touch, that bond becomes a lot stronger, and then after the mating bite the bond becomes unbreakable and very powerful."

"She knew he was in the ward, but wasn't sure which Alpha was hers, between the smell of blood and multiple Alpha's being in the same room, it was hard for her to determine, she touched him, without knowing it was him at first, but she knew who it was the minute she touched his skin, the pain that was inflicted on her at that moment was the exact same pain that he was feeling, she was in agony", Miss May says sadly.

"When the boy finally woke up he knew right away that she was there, and who she was to him, as she sat in the chair staring at him, he cleared his throat and what he said to her next changed everything for both of them. Miss May refilled her tea cup and held it up to me asking if I wanted more, I declined, waiting patiently for her to finish the story. She took a sip and set her cup down, and continued. "The boy sat up in bed and looked at Lori with such love in his eyes and said..

"My Mate, My beautiful Omega, I wondered where you went that day after our wolves found each other, I looked for you, I went to your house and asked your parents and all they told me was that you had left, that you couldn't see yourself being mated to someone like me, who hurts people for fun and is cold hearted. 

What you didn't know my beautiful Omega is that I bullied the people who bullied me first, I was small for my age, and I was picked on mercilessly, when I finally presented as an Alpha, I grew up, I was stronger not only physically but mentally, so I made the ones who made me suffer, suffer more.

I was raised to love my Omega, to honor my Omega, to cherish my Omega, but because you had a false impression of me, we both suffered. I went off to war knowing that my mate didn't want me, I had no one to come home to, no one to write me letters or send me pictures, no one to have my pups. Our slight connection seeing each other that day was enough that I felt pain, I felt rejected by you, and because of that I couldn't concentrate. 

I had no will to live, no energy to even try, although I could keep on living, what is life with no happiness my dear Omega, it's not a life at all. So as you know we have now touched, our bond is so much stronger than before, I can feel your sadness and regret, and I am sure that you can feel my love for you, but also my disappointment. It is with a heavy heart that I must reject you my Omega, from this day forward we are to be no more."

"The boy closed his eyes and never opened them again, Lori fell to the ground in pain, one of the doctors called us and we went to the hospital right away, and she told me what he said and what he did, my Lori died 3 hours later, she died Jungkook, knowing that she gave up a good Alpha because she thought she had some idea about what kind of person he was, and she was completely wrong", she says with tears in her eyes. 

"Don't make the same mistake as my daughter, dont judge people before you even know who they truly are", she patted my hand, "I am going to go lay down now, I hope you remember my story Jungkook, I didn't tell you this to guilt you into accepting your Alpha, I told you this because you are still young and immature, Seokjin is a very special Alpha, I would hate for something horrible to happen to the two of you because of your ideology."  

I walk out of Miss May's house with my heart in my throat, I have to get out of here. I called Taehyung and have him come pick me up, I hop on the back of Tae's motorcycle and we take off to the next town over, I can find some Alpha's there to take my mind off what I was just told. Knowing my luck my Alpha being a big time doctor is probably the biggest controlling asshole around, no thank you.

Seokjin

"Hi Doctor Woo it's nice to see you again", I say shaking his hand. "Oh my Seokjin, look at you all grown up and so handsome, I hope you have come to tell me that you are taking my place so that I can retire", he says. "I was asked to come help our pack leader, not to stay on after", I say confused. "Seokjin-ah we need a good doctor and I have only heard amazing things about your accomplishments, I am old, I can't see well anymore and I have no energy, please think about it, I know that Namjoon-ah would love to have you back home for good", he says smiling.

"Thank you Dr. Woo, I am sure Namjoon will ask me once you have made your intentions clear, I came to see what equipment you have so that we can treat him properly", I ask. "We dont have really anything high tech Jin-ah, the pack hasn't had the funds for such things", he says, "I have to get going Mary is waiting for me, she may think I have a girlfriend." He winks then bows and walks out the door. Jimin laughs, "I like him." 

I grab my phone and make a call to one of my colleagues, "Hyuk, I need a favor, I had to come back home , my pack leader is in need of a triple bypass and I don't have the proper equipment to perform the procedure, do you think you could order me all the necessary things I need to get this clinic up and running", I wait to hear his reply. 

"You are awesome my friend, I will text you the details and the address, we will talk soon", I say hanging up the phone. "Let's get this place ready for all new equipment Minnie", I say excitedly. "Are we going to address the elephant in the room Jinnie", he asks. "What are you talking about", I ask confused. "Your mate", he says. "He isn't my mate, he wants to reject me and you know what will happen if I get to close, it's better to just ignore him, let him find someone else, I have New and I am happy with him", I say ignoring the pain in my chest.

 "Are you though, he isn't your mate Jin", Jimin says. "Yea but at least Newie wants me, my mate doesn't", I say angrily. "He's just a kid, he's young and dumb, you have to give him time Jin, give him time to get to know you", he says. My phone rings and when I look at the screen I smile, "Hi baby, how was your day, I miss you too." I hear Jimin as I walk out of the room, "stubborn Alpha."