Love Endures(Edited)

Seokjin

The next morning, I wake up with Jungkook laying all over me, this boy does not know how to share a king size bed. I enjoy this time though, not the heavy body on me, and the sweating that comes along with it, but his soft snores and the feel of his smooth skin under my palms is worth it. It doesn't help that his cock is rock hard and pressing against my thigh, I rub his back and play with his hair. 

Something made me think of New's texts last night, I don't like the uneasy feeling I am getting from him, I need to make sure I protect my omega at all costs. Jungkook stirs, pressing his erection against my leg and moaning, I run my hand down his back and over his firm ass cheek, and when I bring my hand back up, I run my finger over his hole. He moans softly into my ear, "Alpha."

He lays on me fully, spreading my thighs and laying between them, wrapping his arms around my neck and he starts grinding his cock into mine, "fucking hell Jungkook." I grab his ass and press him into me harder, making him whimper as we rut against each other, I spread my legs more and without warning I slide two fingers into his hole. 

He screams out and convulses with a powerful orgasm, sliding his dick against mine, being covered in his release sends me over the edge and I wrap my legs around his waist and shoot my load all over both of us. We lay there holding each other trying to catch our breath, "come on little wolf, let's go shower, you need to get ready for graduation."

Jungkook

Jin pulls up to the school, "we will all be back in a couple hours babe." I lean over and kiss him, "I'll miss you, Alpha." I find Tae in the cafeteria talking with some of our friends and we all make our way to the football field, we still have a few hours till the ceremony, so they have us run thru the routine a few times. Afterward, Tae and I decide to walk to the coffee shop till we have to start getting ready, "there's my Omega." 

I turn to see Jai and scoff, "whatever."  Walking away, he pulls me back toward him, I turn and punch him hard, making his lip bleed, "why can't you get it thru your fucking head that I found my fated mate and that I don't want you, I never did, you forced yourself on me and if my Alpha sees you bothering me, he will kill you, you don't touch another Alphas mate."

 "I don't see a mating mark Jungkook, so technically you aren't mated", he says sarcastically. "I don't need a fucking mark to know who my Alpha is, Seokjin is more Alpha than you will ever be", I say turning and walking away. "You did it Jungkook, finally you stood up to that stupid Alpha and told him off", Tae says slapping my back.

A few hours later we are getting ready to walk out onto the field to graduate, as I make my way to my seat, I look around for my Alpha and my family. I see Yoongi and Jimin first, then I see Jin, smiling proudly and my heart swells. As we sit and listen to the Chancellor and all the guest speakers I hear Tae whine, he is 4 chairs down from me and when I look at him his eyes are shining bright blue, and he's staring at the Alpha that is talking on stage. 

Holy shit, Taehyung's fated mate is a guy who graduated 3 years ago and went on to become a famous actor, he sees Tae and his eyes burn a bright red, the chancellor interrupts his speech and leads him off the stage, the crowd is a sea of giggles and murmurs, Tae stands and high fives me on the way by and runs to meet his Alpha.

 After the ceremony I see my Alpha and jump into his arms, "I'm so proud of you Jungkook." He hugs me tight and then let's me go so I can hug my dad and Hobi, they keep me occupied with pictures and talking so that I didn't notice my Alpha leave. I look around and he is nowhere to be found, I whine, wanting my Alpha, that's when I hear my phone go off. 

He texted me an address, so I say goodbye to everyone and leave to figure out what my Alpha is up too. I arrive at the address and see it's a cute little storefront on Main Street that's been for sale for a few months. It's dark inside and when I try the door it's unlocked, "Alpha." I walk in and see a small round table in the center of the room with a candle on it, I notice a note, so I pick it up along with the candle...

Jungkook, my gorgeous Omega, I want you to close your eyes and do not open them till you hear my voice.

Goosebumps form all over my body, I set the note and candle down and close my eyes, I hear a click, but I keep my eyes closed. I don't even hear Jin approach me, but I feel his lips on the back of my neck, "you can open your eyes my little wolf." I can't believe what I am seeing, "Alpha what did you do." 

It is my very own art gallery, "do you like it, let me show you around, you have a place to sit and paint, enough wall space to hang and showcase your paintings, a dark room for your photography and the top-of-the-line equipment to create and edit your videos." Tears streaming down my face, I can't even speak. He holds me in his arms, "are those happy tears or sad tears."

"Alpha, these are happy tears", I throw my arms around him and all of a sudden the door is flung open and everybody walks in, my dad and papa, Yoongi and Jimin, and Taehyung and his new Alpha. He runs over to me and hugs me, "Kook, look at this place, it has everything." "Tae it even has a dark room, are you going to run this place with me, I can't do it on my own", he hugs me. "Hell yea I will, Ji-Hoon come here", Tae calls his Alpha over, and wow is he handsome.

"Alpha this is my best friend Jungkook, Jungkook this is Ji-Hoon, he is moving back with the pack for a while, his dad is sick, and his mom needs help, I told him that your Alpha is the new pack doctor, and he can finally get his dad some good medical care", Taehyung says holding his Alpha's hand. I was so happy for him, "it's very nice to meet you, have you met my mate yet, I can introduce you and I am sure he will see your dad right away." "That would be wonderful Jungkook, thank you", he says.

Seokjin

After my mate introduced me to Taehyung's Alpha, I take his hand and lead him out the back door, we get into my car and I drive us to a park on the out skirts of the village, before getting out of the car I blindfold him, "stay there." I open his door and help him out, placing my lips to his ear, "no peeking little wolf." "Alpha no more surprises you have done enough already", he scolds. I lead him to the center of the park and remove the blindfold. He gasps, "Seokjin, what did you do."

He wraps his arms around my waist, "what is all this

He wraps his arms around my waist, "what is all this." "Our very own personal movie theater, please have a seat and pick a movie, I will grab our dinner", I say showing him the cushions on the ground. He sits down and grabs the remote, he presses the button to turn it on and across the screen it reads...

WILL YOU MARRY ME!

He sits straight up and turns around, seeing me on bended knee, holding a ring, "So will you."