Epilogue (Edited)

Four years later

Seokjin

I walk into the house after leaving the clinic for the day, dinner smells amazing and I sneak a peek into the oven, my omega really knows what I like, I look out the kitchen window to see Jungkook and the pups playing in the backyard, I walk out and watch them jump on their papa playing and wrestling. Jungkook gave birth to our twins four years ago, we weren't surprised they were twins, I knew right away. I smelled Sandalwood and Mahogany, so I knew we were having two Alpha's but to our surprise one was a girl, Addison, and our little boy Arlo.

When they see me, they howl and run towards me, I hold my arms open for them, hugging them while they tackle me and lick my face. My Omega makes his way over to me, licks my nose and nuzzles into my side, "you two come with daddy and get dressed, Jungkook I'll bring you clothes", I say trying to stand back up but instead I am pinned against the stairs and licked mercilessly. I scratch behind his ears, "I love you too my little wolf."

After dinner and a movie, we put the kids to bed and I hear someone knock on the door, I open it to see Hobi, "thanks for coming we have been trying to do this for weeks but just couldn't find the time, where's Wyatt." "He's at home with Namjoon, I watched Ivy today for Jimin so I am exhausted", he says coming into the house and sitting on the couch. "Where's my grandbabies", he asks. "Asleep, so you can rest, we won't be long", Jungkook says coming in and hugging Hobi.

 Hobi found out he was pregnant about 6 months after Namjoon's surgery and now Jungkook is a big brother to 3 and a half year old Wyatt, and Jimin and Yoongi had Ivy and are expecting again, Ivy and the twins are about 5 months apart. "You guys have fun, don't rush I'm going to veg on the couch and watch tv in peace and quiet", Hobi says smiling.

We walk out to the backyard and phase, taking off into the meadow, moonlight runs are so invigorating, we try to do this at least once a month, especially when the moon is full. We run to the edge of the village and stop by a little stream where the water is cold and delicious. Jungkook phases and seeing him naked bathed in the moonlight makes me howl, I phase pulling him into my arms, nuzzling into his neck. 

"Alpha, my heat is approaching and I want to ask how you feel about us having another pup", he asks giggling. I look at him and he already knows my answer, "definitely, we can have as many as you want Jungkook." He hugs me to him, "thank you puppy." We make love by the stream under the full moon, the taste of sweat on my omega from our run drives me insane and I take him more than once, then we lay there, him in my arms staring at the moon.

Jungkook

"Do you know that you are my moon Alpha", I say running my hand down his bare chest and over his stomach. "How so", I ask rubbing his back. "Because whether in the light of day, or the dark of night, you stay by my side, when I am sad, when I am hurt, you simply shine on me", I say. "Even after I acted like the biggest ass to you when we met, you still opened your arms and heart to me, I am just so glad I opened my eyes and realized what was in front of me", I say trying not to cry.

 "Yah, Jungkook you made it very hard not to fall in love with you, there were times I didn't like you very much, you were making it so hard for us to be together and I hated that because I wanted my Omega, I wanted my mate, so thank you for finally letting me love you", he says kissing my hair. "Thank you Seokjin, for being you and being the greatest Alpha the pups and I could ever want", I say straddling his waist.

He grabs my waist, stroking his thumbs over my hip bones, "You and the twins have become my whole life and I wouldn't change a thing, I love you so much Jungkook, now let's go home and practice making more pups."

The END!!

Thank you for reading the Edited version!!! Love you guys. 😁😁🥰🥰