First Look (Edited)

A/N That stare makes me melt, I wonder what they are thinking

Jungkook

I walk into my dad's house and the scent slams into me, a woodsy scent, my mate, "HOSEOK." He comes running downstairs, "holy shit Jungkook, it is you." "What do you mean, what is going on, what am I feeling", I beg. A gorgeous guy comes running down the stairs, his eyes a dark red, and I can feel mine change color. I stand there and stare at him, he hasn't taken his eyes off me, I see him take a deep breath, "Mate." I tremble hearing my Alpha call me his mate, my wolf is howling and jumping up and down, "Seokjin you remember Namjoon's son, Jungkook."

We just stare at each other, I feel my skin heat up, I want him to touch me so badly, to kiss me, to make me his, my wolf is betraying me, what the hell is wrong with me I don't want an Alpha, this is crazy but I can't tear my eyes away from the Alpha, my gorgeous Alpha. I break the stare, looking around very uncomfortable, "Seokjin, it's nice to see you again, it's been a really long time." 

He can feel my rejection, he can feel me trying to fight what my wolf wants so badly, because I can feel his pain, he struggles to speak,"Jimin are you ready, I hate to greet and run but we have to go to the clinic." He runs past me and out the door, but I notice the male with Seokjin kisses Yoongi, I cant believe Yoongi-Hyung found his mate, because I know for a fact I just found mine, and he's fucking gorgeous. 

"Yoongi-Hyung was that your mate", I ask him. "He is, and it seems you found yours as well", Yoongi says concerned. "It's such a powerful pull I feel in my chest, I want to run to him and hug him, did he feel the same thing Hyung", I ask. "I'm sure he did Jungkook, but your dad already told him that you are planning on rejecting your Alpha, so it seems to protect himself he is going to avoid you", Yoongi says walking away. Why did my chest hurt when he said that, I didn't realize that finding your mate would be such a powerful feeling.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"How are you feeling dad", I ask. "Better now that Seokjin is here, he has grown into a fine Alpha, so good looking, but then again he always was", my dad chuckles, "his mate will be very lucky, if he ever finds them. "Dad what really happens if I reject my mate", I ask curiously. "Jungkook I told you to go talk to Miss May, she knows first hand what happens if you reject a mate", he says, "I'm going to rest now, I'm sleepy." I walk out of his room and run into Hoseok, he glares at me before walking into my dad's room. My wolf whines, "shut up, you know he would just be an asshole to us anyway."

Hoseok comes into the kitchen after checking on my dad and I see the disappointment on his face, "I don't want some asshole telling me what to do and making me feel like I am beneath him and that my only job is to fuck him and give him pups, okay, its better this way." Hoseok shakes his head, "it's amazing to me how clueless you can be, Jungkook go do what you are going to do, nobody is forcing you to accept him, just remember to stay away from him and dont touch him if you really plan on rejecting him." "Why", I ask curiously. "Just dont, why dont you go stay with your Appa's family while Seokjin is here, it will make it easier on him", Hoseok says walking away. 

After I left Hoseok I was even more confused, he has never sent me away, he and I have always been very close, maybe I should go talk to Miss May, the elder female Omega in our pack, she is close to 105 years old and doesn't look a day over 60, she is quite amazing. I make my way across the village to her house, it sits more on the outskirts near the river, she loves to fish so she has a little pier that juts out into the water that some of the pack members built for her. I knock on her door, "come in Jungkookie", she yells. 

How did she know it was me, I push open the door and she is sitting watching Jerry Springer and laughing. "Come sit with me with me boy", she says patting the couch next to her. I sit and watch the show with her and I can't believe she watches this stuff, these people are crazy, I smile to myself. She turns the Tv off and turns toward me, "so stubborn little Omega, you think that you are going to reject your mate, well let me tell you story", she says getting up and grabbing a teapot and two cups.

"The day I found my mate was the best day of my life, I was a happy teenager, I had friends and my family loved me, but when I met my Clyde I never knew that intense level of happiness existed on this earth", she continued, "I was 15 when we first met, but we didn't mate till I was 18, he was 2 years older than me, shortly after our mating ritual we were legally wed", she says with a far off look. 

"I was lucky, my Clyde was the sweetest man, he never spoke down to me, he never treated me like an Omega, only in the bedroom", she wiggled her eyebrows and I had to laugh, "I know there are Alpha's who treat their mates like slaves, like garbage, but not all Alpha's are raised that way Jungkook", she says with sympathy in her voice. 

"Clyde and I had 3 children, 1 boy and two girls, our boy Leon was an Alpha, and oh what a fine Alpha he was, big and strong, handsome and he took after his daddy, he was a kind and loving Alpha, my daughters were both Omega's", she says taking a picture out of her apron and showing me. "Aren't they gorgeous, I taught them everything an Omega should know, but also taught them that they dont bow down to their Alpha, they stand with him, not beneath him", she says.

"When my oldest daughter Lilly found her mate she was overjoyed, he wasn't a small minded Alpha, but he did live by some of the old ways, that she is to carry his pups and take care of him, but he was never brusque or unkind to her, he treated her like a princess, and their children too", she looks at the picture again. 

"Lori, my youngest wasn't so lucky, she went to school with the boy who would eventually be her mate, he was rude and he bullied almost everybody he came in contact with, when she first felt that pull in her chest she knew he was her mate, she begged us to send her away, when she explained why, her father and I wasted no time sending her to my sisters who lived in Japan, that might have been the worst decision we have ever made." "Why", I ask. "Nobody ever asked the young Alpha why he acted the way he did, but when we found out, we were heart broken", she says.