Omega Day (Edited)

Jungkook

Jin and I have been texting and talking on the phone since Yoongi and Jimin's mating ceremony where he asked me on a date, I am going to have a day out with Hobi and Jimin today to get some insight with other Omega's. Jin is at the clinic and Yoongi and my dad had some pack business to take care of, so I thought I'd make it an Omega day, I want to ask them about the feelings I have now that I found Jin, and if its normal, I hear Hobi calling me from downstairs, "coming."

We hop into Jimin car and head over to the mall, I need a new pair of running shoes and I want to buy Jin a new hoodie, we sit down to eat lunch and after we order I want to ask all my questions. "So as you both know I am not very good at this Omega stuff, I have some questions and I was hoping maybe you two could help me understand, especially you Jimin since you know Seokjin best, I guess my biggest question is, is it normal for me to want to submit to him when I am near him", I ask. 

"Yes Jungkook, being around Jin will feel very different than being around any of those other Alpha's, you didn't feel a pull toward them, you didn't feel like giving them everything they asked for, because Jin is your fated mate, your wolf wants to please your Alpha", Hoseok says. Jimin nods his head, "Omega's live for their mates praise, we feel fulfilled when we make our Alpha happy and content." 

"There is nothing wrong with that Jungkook, it doesn't make you weak or less than an Alpha, because they want you to be proud of them to, they want to hear their Omega tell them what good Alpha's they are, and if and when you have pups, that praise grows, as does your want and need for it", Jimin says. "An Omega hearing how good they are at taking care of their Alpha's pups is almost like an aphrodisiac", Hoseok says giggling, "I haven't given your Dad a pup yet, but we have been talking about it now that you have found your mate." 

"Jungkook, Seokjin is a very powerful Alpha, in his wolf form he is very intimidating, he is bigger than most Alpha's, his whole family was the same way, I have seen him mad and in wolf form and not many walk away unchanged", Jimin says. "He will be very good to you Jungkook, he won't keep you in the house to clean and cook and be his slave, you can work or go to school, the only thing he has ever told me on the subject of keeping his Omega at home is after having pups and that's because he doesn't believe in having others raise his children", Jimin says. 

"Jungkook do you want to have pups", Hoseok asks. "If you would have asked me a month ago, I would have said hell no, but when I am around Jin I see myself being a dad, and I feel in my heart that Jin would be so good at being a dad too, I have dreamed about us being together and having a family, so yea I would love to have a family with him", I say not able to hide my smile.

 "I'm so proud of you Jungkook, for finally opening your eyes and heart to a wonderful Alpha, I never have to worry as long as you have him, I know you will be safe", Hoseok says, "and I know your father will be happy to hear that you want pups, he has dreamed of being a grandpa." We talk some more while we finish our lunch when my phone goes off...

Jin - Hello Little wolf, are you having a good day

Jungkook - Hi Alpha, I am having lunch with Hoseok and Jimin

Jin - That sounds nice, I have 3 more patients then I'll be at home, if you get done before me there is a key under the mat, meet me there and I will make you dinner

Jungkook - Really, my Alpha wants to cook for me, I'm swooning right now

Jin - Oh Little wolf, stick with me and you will see I'll do so much more for you

Jungkook - I look forward to that, I'll see you tonight

Jin - 😘

Jungkook - Cheesy 😉🥰

"Wow Hobi look at that smile, when's the last time you saw that", Jimin teases. "It's been a very long time actually and its nice to see again, Jungkook, you and Jin are going to have beautiful pups, I can't wait to be a grandpa", Hobi says smiling. "Well dont get your hopes up to high, he still wants me to make sure that he is the one I want, and that I will be faithful", I say.

 "Jungkook you do know there is more to being mated then just dying if your mate rejects you, if you mate Seokjin and cheat on him, he will feel it, it's a pain like nothing you have felt before, his wolf will then take over and not only kill you but the one you are cheating with", Jimin says. "After mating so much happens between two mates, you will feel everything the other feels, you will know what the other is thinking, some fated mates can even talk to each other without uttering a word", Hoseok says. 

Seokjin

I say goodbye to my last patient and make sure everything is clean and put away, I lock up and head home. I see the lights on inside the house, my heart swells, the feeling of coming home to my mate is like nothing else. "Honey I'm home", I say teasingly. Jungkook jumps out from the kitchen, "Hi Alpha, I have a surprise for you, follow me", he says leading me to the dining room.

 On the table sits candles and wine, along with the most delicious smelling food, "Jungkook, what did you do." "I made my Alpha dinner, sit I hope it tastes okay", he says. I walk around to his side and pull his chair out for him, he sits and I push him forward, I sit down and take a drink of wine, "Jungkook, this all looks and smells wonderful." 

We sit and eat, he tells me about his day and I tell him about mine, "Jungkook this was wonderful, I had no idea you could cook, I bet my little wolf is going to surprise me every single day isn't he." "Seokjin, I want you to be my Alpha, I dont need any more time to think, I dont need anymore time away from you, I spoke with Hobi and Jimin today, and I know that I want you and I know that my wolf wants you, please say we can do this, be together", he says with his big shiny doe eyes.

 I stand and walk over to him, I hold my hand out to him, he looks up at me, "are you sure Omega." "I am positive Alpha", he says as I pull him closer to my chest. I lean down and brush my lips across his, my wolf is beating his chest feeling his Omega in his arms, he wrap his arms around  neck and I pull him closer, wanting to have my Omega's scent all over me. He pulls back, gasping for air, he smiles, "want to watch a movie." I agree and we spend the rest of the night on the couch making out.