Omega Night (Edited)

Jungkook

The night Jin proposed was the last night I'll see him before our mating ceremony, he had to go to Seoul and help a friend with a very difficult surgical procedure, so that gives me time to get things ready for our ceremony. I wasn't sure what he meant by that till Hoseok, Taehyung and Jimin yelled out OMEGA NIGHT, I also notice Liam is here, which means New could still be back in Seoul, that's when I start to panic.

 "We have come to prepare you on what will happen after you mate", Jimin says. "Yea and eat lots of junk food", Taehyung says. I smile, "let me go change, Liam I didn't know you were back in town, is New here with you." "He's back in Seoul right now, he said he had to meet someone so Jimin said I can stay with him and Yoongi", he says putting chips into a bowl. I run upstairs and text Jin...

Little Wolf - Alpha, are you busy, I miss you

I throw my phone down and change into sweats and a T-shirt, no answer yet, he might be in surgery still.

Little Wolf - Alpha please text me as soon as you can

I head back downstairs and see them all lounging on the couches eating and drinking, I stop on the stair to look and I laugh, "what are you doing." "Hey, my little man wants Doritos, I can't help it", Jimin says smiling rubbing his belly. "You are pregnant, that's awesome Jimin", Hobi says getting up and hugging him. I go over to him and hug him too, "congrats, I bet Yoongi is very excited." "He really is, he smiles a lot more now a days", Jimin says.

"So what did you guys wanna talk to me about", I ask curiously. "How the ceremony works", Jimin says. "You will say your vows, after which you two will both phase and go on a midnight run, other people may join, it's their decision", Hobi says. "After the run, then you and Jin will leave and start the mating process, you will mark each other and when the bond is complete, you will go into your first heat and him his first rut", Jimin says.

"He just gave me my dream studio, do I want to be having pups so soon", I ask out loud. "You are only 20 Kook, no ones saying you have to get pregnant right away", Jimin says. I nod, "I know, but the thought of being pregnant with Jin's pups is something my wolf really wants", I say rubbing my flat belly. They all giggle, "let's eat, I ordered pizza's", Hobi says.

Seokjin

I pulled the cap off my head and thru it in the laundry bin outside the operating room, Sang walks out behind me taking off the bloody apron, "thank you so much Jin, I would have had a rough time without your help." "Buy me dinner and we'll call it even", I say heading toward the showers, I grab my bag and pull my phone out...

Alpha - What's wrong Little wolf, you okay, I miss you too

Little wolf - There you are, god I miss you and I was worried you were with him.

Alpha - With who? I was in surgery, going to shower and go get some dinner with Sang

Little Wolf - New, Liam is here at our Omega night, he said New is in Seoul, I was worried he will try contact you and be with you

Alpha - That will never happen Jungkook, nothing he could ever say or do will make me leave you.

Little wolf - I love you Alpha, I can't wait till tomorrow night.

Alpha - Me either baby, I love you too. I'll call you before I go to bed.

I take a shower and change, waiting for Sang outside, when I feel arms around my waist, I turn to see New smiling at me. "New what are you doing here, how did you know where I was", I ask annoyed. "I just knew, what are you doing out here", he asks. "I am waiting for Sang, you should go", I say seeing Sang coming out of the building.

"New, what are you doing here, leave Jin alone and go home, don't you have a boyfriend, I'm sure he wouldn't like that you are stalking your ex", Sang says pulling me along, leaving New standing there looking very angry. What the hell happened, I never would have took him for this type of person, it makes me sad, he knew from the get go that if I found my mate, we would have to part. We get to the restaurant, "what the fuck is up with him Jin, he's obsessed." I feel my phone vibrate and when I look it's my little wolf calling me...

"Alpha what's going on, why are you so upset", he asks me. "You can feel that I am upset, we haven't even mated yet, New found out I was at the hospital and approached me", I hear his low growl and can't help but smile. "Did he touch you", he asks. "It's okay baby, Sang told him to go away, we just got to the restaurant and I feel much better now that you called, I love you Jungkook", I say. "I love you to Alpha, go eat and call me when you get to your place", Jungkook says. I put my phone in my pocket and tell Sang I am going to use the bathroom.

Jungkook

I hear that Jin didn't hang up and hear him tell Sang he is going to use the bathroom, "ALPHA, SEOKJIN", trying to see if he can hear me, I hear him start peeing and I laugh, the other Omegas are looking at me funny and I explain what's going on, I put it on speaker and we all start to giggle, until...

"Hi Alpha", I hear New's voice and I start to growl. "New, what the fuck are doing here, go home, why are you acting like this, you knew I would leave when I found my mate, why are you making this so hard", Jin says washing his hands. "I fucking love you Seokjin, can't you understand, you fucking used me", New says angrily. 

"Used you, are you fucking kidding me, I told you from day one that my goal in life was to find my fated mate and if you chose to stay with me, that was on you, I'm sorry you got hurt but you knew, I love Jungkook with all my heart, even if he wasn't my mate I'd still be madly in love with him, he is my whole world Newie, please try to understand, Liam loves you, why can't you open your heart to him", he says trying to make the Beta understand.

"Because you have my heart Jin", he says crying. "No, I gave you your heart back the day I met Jungkook, even though he didn't want me or accept me, he already had my heart and just didn't know it", he says. Tears start to stream down my face, my amazing Alpha. "Good bye New, I hope one day we can be friends, but right now I can't do this with you." I hear the door open and Jin start talking to Sang about what happened, I hang up my phone and cry into my hands, I feel Hobi wrap his arms around me, "he truly loves you Jungkook, don't ever doubt him again."