Forgiveness (Edited)

Jungkook

After last night I can't get Jin out of my head, the feeling on my skin when we touched was unbelievable, it sent shock waves thru my whole body, when he pulled me to him and kissed me, thanking me and praising me for making him dinner, Jimin and Hoseok are right, his praise makes me and my wolf happy. I didn't know it could be like this, I was young when my mother died, so i dont remember the interactions between her and my dad, Hoseok isn't my fathers fated mate, so I want aware of the difference.

 We decide to spend the evening on the couch, we can't help but to touch and kiss, he asks if I would like to spend the night, he gives me clothes so that I can take a shower. When I get out he tells me to find something to watch on TV while he showers next. He walks out drying his hair and crawls into bed next to me. 

He kisses my temple and I grab his hand, playing with his fingers, which he lets me do, I then look at him, "what's wrong Little wolf." "You know I am almost as tall as you, so why do you call me little wolf", I say pouting. "Because I guarantee that I am bigger than you in wolf form, now what's on your mind", he asks. 

"Kiss me Alpha, please, I need to taste you", I ask. He smiles at me and places his hand on my cheek, rubbing his thumb over my lips, driving me crazy, he pulls me onto his lap and before I have time to react, his lips are on mine again. Those sweet, pudgy lips belong to MY Alpha, I am in heaven. He pushes his tongue into my mouth, laying me back onto the bed and wrapping his arms around me, we make out again, not being able to keep our hands off each other. He rolls his hips and I feel his erection against mine and I almost cum instantly, "Alpha." 

He feels huge, and I can't help but to grind myself on him, making him moan, I start to feel sleepy, he is releasing his pheromones and its relaxing me way too much, we end up falling asleep in each others arms.

Seokjin

I send Jimin home early, and clean myself up in the bathroom, making sure that everything is turned off when I hear the door open. I walk out and see Jungkook standing there, looking as gorgeous as ever, "hi, thank you for meeting me." "I'm very happy you asked me, I've missed you a lot today", he says walking a little closer to me. 

"I hear that you can't stop talking about me", I tease. "Hoseok, damn he has a big mouth", I laugh. "I like that you talk about me to others, makes me think you really like me", I say wrapping my arms around him.  "I do you like you, a lot, I want to prove to you that it's only you I want, I want my Alpha", Jungkook says moving even closer.

I take his hand bringing it to my mouth and kissing every finger, I then intertwine our fingers and rub his knuckles over my lips, he gasps and smiles, both of us feeling the electricity, our bond is so much stronger now, his heartbeat now matches mine, and I can feel his emotions. "Jungkook, ever since I can remember I have wanted to find my fated mate, settle down, have babies and live happily ever after", I say still playing with his hand.

 "I love New, but he isnt mine and I dont see all the things with him that I see with you, you are in a place in your life where you aren't sure what you believe and what you want, I can understand that, but you let me explain my side of things and you took them into consideration and here you are", I explain. "I can't believe you forgave me for my idiotic behavior, I will always be forever grateful Alpha for being patient with me", he says. "Of course I forgive you, how could I not forgive my little wolf", I tease kissing his nose.

He wraps his arms around my neck and brings his lips to mine, we fit perfectly together, and the sparks between us fly stronger than last night, and I can tell that he feels them too. "I want you Jin, my wolf is going crazy", he says against my lips. I can feel his arousal on my thigh and my wolf is urging me to take him now, but I need to fight it, it's too soon, we are still in the getting to know each other stage. "Not right now Little wolf, soon I promise", I say. 

I stroke his cheek, "Jungkook, your first impression of me wasn't that great, everything you believed made this relationship a little strained, we are fated mates and I am not going anywhere and I hope you don't either." I run my thumb over his scent gland, making him mewl, "why are you so good at this, no one has ever touched me the way you do, it has never felt this way."

A low growl escapes my lips. "I don't want to hear about you being with others Jungkook, so stop while I am still able to control myself", I say angrily, my eyes flashing red. His eyes go wide and he whimpers, "I am sorry Alpha", he says nuzzling into my neck. "Let's go get something to eat, let me show you not all Alpha's are like what you've experienced",  I say. His eyes brighten and his smile renders me immobile, "Yes, I would love that."

Jungkook

Seokjin and I walk out of the clinic, hand in hand, finally I have my Alpha and I honestly have never been happier. "We need to talk over dinner", he says kissing my hands. I nod. "Hey Kook, where you going with that guy", we turn to see Jai, the Alpha from the neighboring village  who wants me to be his omega, and future Luna. "Jai, this is Seokjin my mate, Alpha this is Jai", I say hoping Jai gets the hint to just walks away. 

"Your mate huh, what about us, you were supposed to be mine", he says. "Jai, he is my fated mate", I say. Jai laughs mockingly. Jin growls deep in his chest, looking at Jai like he wants to rip his heart out. I squeeze Jin's hand, trying to calm him down, "sorry Jai, I met my fated mate, I hope you understand."

We turn to walk away but Jai grabs my arm pulling me backward and before I knew what was happening, Jin phases and has Jai pinned to the ground, growling at him. Jin is fucking huge, at least 3 times bigger than any Alpha I have seen in wolf form and the aura he gives off is so intimidating that my wolf is being so submissive, that I start to whine. Jai is screaming and crying, he has blood on his face, I feel arms around me and I see Yoongi standing next to Jin, petting his fur trying to calm him down. 

Jimin holds me, he can feel me trembling and holds me tighter, "Jungkook, release your scent, calm your Alpha, Yoongi, here." He throws something to Yoongi who is still talking to Jin, I release my scent into the air and he phases back, Yoongi then covers him with a blanket. "You ever touch my mate again I will not hesitate to rip your throat out", Jin growls.

"Jai get the fuck out of here, why are you in our territory anyway, you don't belong here", Yoongi says. "Wait till I tell my father, that whore omega will be mine, fated or not", Jai says holding his face. Jin moves toward him again but Yoongi holds him back, "he's not worth it Jin." Jai runs away, and Jin turns on me, staring at me, I was terrified of the look in his eyes, "are you okay." I nod, "I'm so sorry Alpha, I didn't expect him to just show up."

"Let's go to my house so that I can change", he turns and starts walking away. I look at Jimin, scared that Jin is upset with me, he nods and tells me to go. I catch up to Jin and we walk to his house, "Thank you Alpha." He looks at me but doesn't say anything, we walk into his house and he goes upstairs to change. Time seems to slow down to a crawl and when he finally walks into the living room, looking more than gorgeous, he looks at me like he has something to say.