Plans Diverted (Edited)

Seokjin

I run ahead of Jungkook, he is fast and runs past me, to feel the wind thru my fur and to have my Omega beside me is the greatest feeling in the world. We nudge each other as we run and I can see his eyes dancing with happiness, the rest of the pack is behind us, they are allowing us to lead for a bit. Jungkook is running ahead of me now and the next thing I know I am hit, before I can even react, I am blindsided by two wolves who crash into me, catapulting me into the air, my back slams against a tree and that's the last thing I remember.

"Seokjin, wake up, wake up, please you have to get up and find Jungkook", my eyes shoot open and I see Jimin kneeling over me. "Oh god Seokjin please be okay, you have to find Jungkook, Jai took him", Jimin says. I sit up too fast and almost vomit, I notice a blanket over me and when I stand and wrap it around me, I wobble a bit, but I'll get my bearings, "what happened." "Don't worry about that, Seokjin look at me", Jimin says. I look into his eyes, "Jungkook is out there with Jai, you need to phase and find him now, I will explain everything later, GO."

I phase, throw my nose into the air and take off, as I run another wolf comes up beside me, its Namjoon, "do you smell him." "Yes, he is close", I say. He runs with me while I follow my mates scent, the closer I get the more scared I became, he is in his heat and he's with Jai. I run faster until I see two wolves pacing in front of a little run-down house, I look at Namjoon and we charge at them and strike, I was 3 times bigger than they were so when I pounce, my mouth fits around his throat perfectly and I rip it out, Namjoon did the same to the other wolf.

I run to the cabin and break down the door, he is naked and standing over my mate who is writhing and whimpering on the ground in his full heat, that's why he couldn't fight back. "ALPHA PLEASE", is all I hear, and, in a flash, I attack Jai. His eyes are wide and scared, ready to scream until my teeth sink into his neck, I happen to look over and notice the bruises and scratches on Jungkook's body and face, that's when I lost it and blood lust hit me and I ripped Jai apart until there was absolutely nothing left him.

"Jungkook, did Jai do anything to you", I ask after phasing back. "No Alpha, just a few punches", he whimpers. I growl, glad that little shit is dead, Namjoon stands outside keeping watch, staying away from the Omega, even though they are blood related Jungkook's heat can still trigger an Alpha's rut. I check him everywhere and he didn't smell like Jai, his wounds were only flesh, he is just suffering the most from his heat. "Namjoon I will need to ask a huge favor of you at this moment, I hate to make you suffer, but you need to do this for Jungkook. He phases and says, "anything Seokjin, tell me what you need." "I am going to phase, you need to put him on my back, I can run faster in wolf form than human", I kneel down to Jungkook. 

"Baby can you hear me", I whisper to him. "Yes Alpha, help me please", he whines rubbing his thighs together. "Your dad is going to help you onto my back, I need you to hold on as tight as you can, you won't hurt me, if you need to pull my fur you can, do you understand me", I ask, swiping the hair off his wet forehead. "Yes Alpha, please hurry and get me home, it hurts so bad", he cries. 

I phase and lay flat, I hear Namjoon suck in a breath and lift Jungkook onto my back, when he knows Jungkook is secure and hanging on he runs outside and phases. I stand, making sure Jungkook is safe and run as fast I can toward our house, the whole time Jungkook has his nose buried in my fur and rutting against my back, his hard on digging into me, "do what you need to do Little Wolf, just hang on we are almost there."

When we get back to our yard everybody is already gone, I lay down allowing Jungkook to roll off me, when he does, I phase back and pick him up, running into the house. I run a warm shower and carry him under the water with me, "Jungkook stand up baby, I have to clean this blood off of me before I can take care of you", he stands next to me trying to grind against me and I feel my rut starting, but I can't do anything until I scrub myself clean and get my scent back on me fully. 

I hear Jungkook whimper, as I rub the washcloth over his sweaty body, I insert two fingers into him and he moans, starting to fuck himself on them, "Yes Alpha, oh god yes, I need your knot please, I want you pups inside me." I rinse us off and turn the water off carrying him to bed not even bothering to dry off.

🔞🔞

"I swear to god Alpha if you don't fuck me right now, romance is not what I need right now, please just fuck me and fuck me hard, knot me, I want to not be able to walk when this is all over", he begs. I laugh and grab his knees pushing them to his chest, climbing on the bed between his legs. I see his slick running down his ass crack, and I can't help myself, I drag my tongue over his hole, and he lets out a loud moan, his body is so hot I can't make him suffer anymore. I place my cock at his hole as he writhes and wiggles trying to impale himself on me and using his slick as lube, I slide into him, and he howls with relief. 

I start slowly at first dragging my cock out of him then pushing it back in, I found his sweet spot right away and he screams out, ordering me to fuck him harder, so I do. Connecting our lips, he hungrily accepts them, licking and tasting my tongue, "Alpha, oh fuck, I'm going to cum."  Without warning his fangs clamp onto my neck making me scream in pain, but I dont stop because I feel my knot forming, causing my cock to grow wider and harder, Jungkook cries out as I stretch him even further.

 His mating mark burns on my neck, I now officially belong to Kim Jungkook, he lets go of my flesh, licking the spot he bit and I exploded into him, my knot catching almost instantly, tears fall from Jungkook's eyes but no sounds were made. We lay there, attached, catching our breath. After a few minutes it releases and in seconds Jungkook was on top of me riding me, bouncing up and down on my cock, taking what he needs from his Alpha and I'm loving it.