First Time (Edited)

Seokjin 🔞🔞🔞🔞

I pull his shirt off and have to catch my breath when I see his chest and abs, "fuck my little wolf, you are sexy", I breathe. He giggles, "it doesn't bother you that I'm not all soft and feminine." I shake my head, "hell no, anyone would be proud to call you their Omega, I'm just glad that I am the lucky one."

I capture his nipple in my mouth, and he arches his back, his fingers are in my hair as I take his other nipple in my mouth, my hands groping his ass, kneading the firm globes, "Alpha." He grabs my face and brings my mouth back to his, with every swipe of his tongue over mine he is making me weak for him, I want to wreck him for anyone else, he will never look at anyone else the way he looks at me.

Jungkook

My body is so hot, I feel sweat rolling down my back, slick running down my thighs and I have never in my life wanted anyone more than I want my Alpha, I am not proud to say I have slept with a few and none of them have touched me or made me feel the way Seokjin does right now, he is driving me insane, "take me to the bed Alpha, I need you so bad."

 He carries me to the bed and lays me down, removing the rest of my clothes, "fuck your body is gorgeous Jungkook, I want to touch you all over." I was about to give permission but then he says, "with my tongue." Those words make my whole body shiver with anticipation, I am finally going to have my Alpha.

My wolf is mewling with every touch, I look up at him, knowing I look needy and wrecked already, reaching down, grabbing his thick cock, and stroking it, fuck its huge, this man is all Alpha and right at this moment I am the luckiest Omega on the planet. His eyes close and he moans, thrusting his hips, fucking my hand. "Yes Omega, make your Alpha feel good", he says with his head thrown back.

He captures my mouth with his again and without warning he pushes inside of me, I almost choke on my scream, my slick making it easy for him to enter me, "Alpha, you are too big, oh god please don't move, I need a minute." He stayed still, giving me time to adjust, and a low guttural groan coming from his throat, its sounds almost animalistic and when he thrusts his hips, he hits something in me that no one ever has before, I scream again, tears running down my face as I cum all over Jin's stomach and chest.

He pulls out and pushes back in at such a calm pace that it's driving me to orgasm again, picking up the pace, this kind, sweet Alpha turns into an animal, pounding into me, his long thick cock hitting that spot deep within me and making me cum again. "My Omega, my beautiful Omega", he keeps saying over and over into my neck, licking at my scent gland. "Mark me Alpha, please make me yours forever", I cry out. My wolf is trying to take over, he wants to be marked and knotted, right fucking now. He starts to twitch, his thrusts intensifying, his cock thickening

I look at Jin confused, "Alpha, why did you pull out before knotting me." He smiles and lays next to me, "Jungkook, I want us to be mated first, I know it was your wolf talking in the heat of the moment, I wont knot you and risk getting you pregnant while you are still in school." "Lets get cleaned up and we can watch a movie or something", he says. "Or something", I say wiggling my eyebrows.

The next thing I know I am being picked up and carried, "Little wolf, why are you so fucking sexy." I gasp in surprise, nuzzling into his neck as I wrap my arms around his neck, "no Alpha, its you who is amazing." He sets me down on the tub, turning the water on and pouring wonderful smelling bubble bath. I get in and he slides in behind me rubbing my shoulders and my back, "Jungkook even your back is beautiful." 

 We wash each other, then get out and dry off,  he gives me a pair of boxers and one of his shirts to wear, while he slips into boxer briefs, showing off his gorgeous ass and his huge bulge. God I want him again, I want to taste him, I want to show him I will be so good for him. He gets into bed and hands me the remote, he covers us up with the blanket , and I scoot as close to him as possible, he wraps me in his arms and holds me while we watch TV.

Seokjin

The next morning I text Namjoon and Hobi asking them to meet Jungkook and I for breakfast before he had to go to school, I wake Jungkook up and tell him to shower and that I will give him clothes to wear, he picks out a hoodie and a pair of sweats. He is still a little sleepy when he comes up to me and nuzzles into my chest, "where we going Alpha, I want to stay in bed with you." 

I chuckle, wrapping my arms around his waist, holding him close, burying my nose into his hair, taking in his beautiful scent. "We are meeting your Dad and Hobi in a few minutes for breakfast", I say kissing his head, I want to hold him like this for the rest of my life, my wolf is in love, and I am quickly getting there myself, but unlike my wolf I still have fears being with a young reckless Omega.

I park the car and open the door for Jungkook, wrapping my arm around his waist and walking toward the diner, "it's about time my son pulled his head out of his ass." Namjoon walks up to me and pats me on the shoulder, "it took me a minute, but I really did finally open my eyes and my heart, realizing I cant live without my Alpha and I'm not letting him out of my sight." I kiss his temple and the electricity that flows thru my body was like nothing I ever felt before.

I see images of us laughing, with all our pups and being happy together, I hear him sniffle, "what's wrong my little wolf." "I just feel stupid, I cant believe I almost lost you over something that wasn't even your fault, and the fact that you accept me so easily, why, you should hate my guts for the way I acted, for the way I treated you", he sniffles again. "I could never hate you Jungkook", I say wrapping him in my arms and holding him tightly.

"Hi Jungkookie", the waitress purrs coming over and taking our order. She then has the audacity to lean on the table and eye fuck my omega, I growl, my eyes turning red and she stands up straight and backs away. "I'm so sorry, I didn't realize you were his Alpha", she says turning to run to the back and few minutes later a new waitress came out. I look at my Omega and he only keeps his eyes on his hands, he whispers, "I'm so sorry Alpha."

 "Namjoon, Hobi, I asked you to come to breakfast today because I want to ask for your permission to mate and marry Jungkook", I say taking my Omegas hand and giving it a light squeeze. He looks at me with his big doe eyes, "do you mean it Alpha." "Of course you have our blessing Seokjin", Namjoon says excitedly. I look into his eyes, "of course I mean it baby, I'd like to do it at the next full moon, are you ready to be my mate Little Wolf." Tears spring to his eyes, "more than anything Alpha."