One More Loose End (Edited)

Seokjin

I came home two days ago once I was completely healed, Jungkook went out with Hobi and Jimin for the day, so I decided to catch up on some paperwork in my home office. My phone rings startling me out of my reading, when I look at the screen, I see that it's my friend from Seoul...

"Sang what's up, how are things going there", I ask him. "I wish this was a social call Jin but it's not, New was brought in just now, car accident due to driving under the influence, they said in the ER that he keeps screaming your name and to let him die if you didn't come see him", he says emphatically.  "Fuck, I am on my way, see you soon", I hang up and run upstairs to change and pack a bag. I call Jungkook but don't get an answer, so I send him a text...

Alpha 🐺 - I'm leaving for Seoul, I'll explain later, call me when you get home, I love you!

I hit send and get into my car and start the three-hour drive, when I finally arrive, I walk into the ER and Sang runs up to me, "he's going into surgery, hurry and scrub in."

Jungkook

We spent the day out and are now at the clinic, Jimin wants to draw blood to see if I am pregnant. As we sit and wait, I discover I left my phone in the car, so I run out and grab it, seeing a missed call and a text from Jin saying he is going to Seoul. I run inside and see Jimin standing by Hobi with a smile on his face, "congrats our little omega, you are carrying a pup." I knew I was, Jin smelled it, but I was still stunned, I rub my flat stomach, "Jin says that it's more than one, he went to Seoul, I need to call him and find out why."

I walk outside and dial Jin's number, it rings four times before he picks up, but it isn't him, "Jungkook, this is Jin's friend and colleague Sang, he gave me his phone in case you called." "Where is he, is he okay", I ask worriedly. "Yes, he's fine, I called him earlier because New was in a car accident and is being operated on, Jin is in there assisting the surgeon", he says. I was in shock, why would he go all the way to Seoul for New without telling me, "Is New okay." "It's touch and go right now, a piece of metal punctured his lung, they are trying to repair it", Sang says. 

"Please tell Jin to call me as soon as he can", I say very upset. "I will Jungkook and I'm sorry I missed your ceremony, I was on call that weekend, congrats, you got yourself an amazing Alpha", he says. I smile, "yes I did, I hope we can meet in person soon and thank you for letting me know about New." I hang up and stand there a moment trying to piece together what I am feeling, I'm mad he left to go to New, I'm happy because I'm carrying my Alphas pups, I'm scared because what if he feels sorry for New and decides to stay with him.

Seokjin

I sit by New's bed as he sleeps, we saved his life today and he has a very long recovery ahead of him, I sit back and let out a breath, I'm exhausted, Sang is bringing me my phone because I need to call my Omega, I miss him so much and he's probably very upset with me for leaving like I did. I hear New stir and when I look he is staring at me, he holds his hand out and I take it.

"You came, I knew you would", he says. He starts to cough, "don't talk to much, your lung is very badly damaged, but we were able to stop the bleeding and close the wound." "Thank you for saving my life and thank you for the time we had together and loving me unconditionally, you truly are an amazing Alpha, who now has an amazing Omega." 

"I should kick your ass for drinking and driving, you could have killed yourself", I scold. "Maybe I tried to, I thought not having you in my life would be the end of me, but at the last minute I saw flashes of our life together and we had a good time, it was amazing, but I know now that I need to move on and let you and your omega have a happy life together, I love you Seokjin, I always will but it's a different love now, it's respect", he says with tears in his eyes. 

"You are amazing New, I have no doubt whatsoever that you will find your happily ever after", I kiss his forehead and turn to leave. "It's hard for us Beta's, but I wont give up on love", he says.  "I'll check up on your progress over the next couple weeks to make sure you are healing properly", I say.

 He nods and closes his eyes, I walk out into the hallway to see Sang waiting for me. "I didn't want to interrupt, here's your phone, your Omega called while you were in surgery", he says slapping my shoulder. I call Jungkook and when he answers he sounds funny, "hello Seokjin." "Hi love, I know your probably", he cut me off, "I have to go, I'll see you when you get home." 

He hung up on me, my heart aches, I don't like when he is upset with me. I make my way to the parking garage and a familiar scent hits my nose, when I look up there he is, leaning against my car. I run to him and throw my arms around him, picking him and swinging him, he hugs me tightly. "I love you Alpha, I'm not upset, you did what you felt was right and I am proud of you for being such a good Alpha and an amazing surgeon, I heard you saved his life", he says pushing my hair behind my ear. "I had help, I also talked with New when he woke up, he understands now that him and I can never be, that you are my whole world and nothing will come between us", I say kissing him with everything that is my heart. 

He giggles that cute little high pitched giggle and shows me his bunny smile, "well maybe in a few months this might come between us." He rubs his belly and smiles again, "you mean I smelled right, our pups." Tears form in my eyes and I squat down putting my nose to his belly, "Ah my little Alpha's are going to be so big and strong I can already tell by how powerful your scent is." "What scent does the other pup have, puppy", Jungkook asks. 

I place my nose to his flat stomach and sniff, "the sandalwood is very strong, but I am getting a hint of mahogany." I stand and hug him tightly, "I was going to drive home tonight to make up for me leaving like I did, but since you are here let's go back to the condo and let me apologize properly." "After you feed us", he teases. "Oh of course, I cant let my babies starve", I say.

 "I love you so much my Alpha." 

"I love you more my Omega."