Aftermath (Edited)

Jungkook

We are in the 6th day of my heat and it's finally coming to an end, Jimin said it would last longer than usual because it's my first. Seokjin hasn't left my side, if he wasn't feeding me, bathing me, or fucking me, we just stayed in bed and cuddled. He is the Alpha that has proven me wrong that all Alpha's are horrible and overbearing, my Seokjin is the sweetest, fluffy puppy ever, and he hates when I call him that. "Why do you keep sniffing me Alpha", I ask. He shrugs, "I like the way you stink baby." I laugh, "so I stink now, nice." "No, it's a good stink", he says. 

Two weeks later...

We are back to our daily lives, I am in my shop right now with Taehyung, he is in the dark room, and I am at my easel painting. Our little shop has become quite popular, we have an area filled with chairs, bean bags and coffee machines where people can come and hang out. 

I've sold quite a few paintings already and Taehyung has a lot of commissions to take family and wedding photos, my Alpha is the reason Taehyung, and I can live out our dreams, I have never loved anyone more than him. Who would have thought I would be married, mated and a business owner, if you asked me 6 months ago, I would have called you crazy.

I am so thankful for my Alpha, because of him I grew up and became the Omega I was always supposed to be. I knock on the dark room door and tell Tae that I was leaving, "okay Kook, see you tomorrow." Outside I look toward the clinic and see people coming and going, it's been so busy because of Jin and Jimin, they truly have made such a difference in our village, but that's not my destination, today I am going to a friend's house.

"Oh, Kookie I was wondering when you were going to visit me, Hobi showed me the wedding pictures, you are both so handsome", Ms. May says. "Let me make you some tea, Ms. May", I say. "Yes, then let's sit on the porch, it's such a beautiful day, I have so much to tell you about my grandkids and the wonderful visit we had", she says excitedly.

 She talked on and on about their visit and the food she cooked them and how they ate like pigs. "That reminds me, wait here", she walks into the house and comes back with containers of food. "I tried my hand at spaghetti and meatballs, my grandsons said it was the best they ever tasted so take this and go surprise that Alpha of yours with lunch", she says winking.

I stand and hug her telling her I will bring her containers back then make my way to the clinic and the rush looks like it's over. I walk in and see their receptionist, Kara behind the desk, she looks up, "how are you Mr. Kim." "I'm good, is my husband busy", I ask. "I thought I smelled my beautiful mate", he says walking out. Seokjin wraps his arms around me and pulls me to his office, I wave to Kara, and she laughs. Once inside he turns me and presses me against the door with his body, I feel his erection against mine and I moan, "Alpha."

He slowly brings his lips to mine, savoring the taste on his tongue I suck it and lick it, he must have had his gummies already, his mouth is sweet. I giggle, "getting into your gummies before lunch, bad puppy." He pouts and I can't help but to coo when my big bad Alpha pouts. "I brought lunch hoping you would have time to eat with me", I say laying the containers on his desk and opening them. "That looks good babe, did you make this", Jin asks. "No, Miss May gave it to me", I say plating the spaghetti and popping it into the microwave. After we eat, Seokjin cleans up the plates and washes Miss May's containers, he then pulls me into his arms, "thank Miss May for me."

I nod and lean in placing my lips on his, wrapping my arms around his neck, I grab his hair and deepen the kiss, "come home soon Alpha, I need you." He buries his nose in my neck, "little wolf, you still have that smell on you." I push him back, "what do you mean." He lays his hand on my stomach, "I think my gorgeous sexy omega is carrying my pup." "It's too soon Alpha, it's only been a couple weeks since our mating ended."

"Babe if I got you pregnant during your heat, it's not too soon to know, I'm just telling you what I smell, it's faint but it's there", he licks my mating mark and I become Jello. "Fuck puppy, what do I smell like exactly." He chuckles, "I smell a musky scent, I think sandalwood but it's mixed with your flowery scent." 

"Sandalwood, that means...", he nods, "If you are pregnant, our pup is an alpha. I throw my arms around him, so excited, "when should I take a test." "Whenever you want, I can have Jimin give you one, it will be more accurate than a store-bought test", he says. "I have a patient coming in soon, are you going back to your shop or home", he asks.

Seokjin

"Going home, I'll cook my puppy dinner", he pulls me to him but a knock on the door interrupts our kiss. It's Kara, "your 1 o'clock is here." "I'll be right out", I turn to him and kiss his nose. "Back to work Dr. Kim, patients need you, but I need you more", he growls. "Let me walk you out", I laugh, wrapping my arm around his waist as we walk toward the front. "Hi doctor Kim", a very beautiful Omega says seductively while eye fucking me. "I'll be with you in a minute Ms. Lynne", I tell her.  A low growl escapes my husband's throat and I feel him hold me tighter, "calm down little wolf, she is just a patient."

"I don't want you treating her, let someone else do it", he says angrily. "Jungkook, there is no one else, please understand, there is nothing to worry about", I say holding him. He pulls away from me harshly, "so you are saying that my feelings don't matter, and you are going to treat her anyway." I sigh, "I have no choice Jungkook." He storms out of the clinic; I forget just how jealous my Omega can get and if he is pregnant, I know he is going to be even more sensitive.

I sigh again, "Jimin can you show Ms. Lynn to a room, I'll be right in." "What was that all about", Jimin asks. "I am hoping for pregnancy hormones", just then the door flies open, and an older gentleman burst in surrounded by three huge guys, the man has tears in his eyes. "Seokjin, I presume", he says. "And you are", I ask. 

"Head Alpha of the Crimson blood pack, I am Jai's father, Seung", the man says. Just then Namjoon walks in, "Seung, come with me please." He looks at me, then turns and walks out shutting the door. I turn toward Jimin confused, "Jin go home to your jealous Omega, I'll take care of Ms. Lynne, it's just an ultrasound, I can handle that."

I nod and make my way to my office, sitting down to catch my breath, my head in my hands and finally cry thinking about that boy, I took someone's son away from them, to find out that I may have a child on the way, I would be heartbroken too. My jealous Omega breaks my heart not trusting me, it hurts that he is upset with me. I stand to leave when Yoongi walks in, "You are needed, now."