The Jeons

A/N Minor changes in this chapter

Jungkook

"You want to talk to me about something dad", I say walking into his office. "Hi son, have a seat, yes I think we should talk", my dad says. "About what", I ask. "Hobi and I were talking, and he said you mentioned not wanting to mate with anyone, even if you find your Alpha, is this true", he asks. "I'm too young to be tied down", I say sounding bored.

 "Jungkook that is all well and good but there are things you need to learn about being an omega, when you find your mate, rejecting them isn't as easy as it sounds", he tries to explain. "You don't understand, I don't want some big dumb Alpha treating me like an incubator or a personal maid", I say getting upset. 

"Jungkook, not all Alpha's are like that, have you ever seen me treat Hobi like that", he says adamantly. "I have been told by Alphas that I am nothing but an Omega, that I am only good for one thing", I say angrily. "Who told you that, why didn't you tell me, and you know that's not true not all Alphas are like them, look at me, I never made your mother or Hoseok feel like they were below me, I want you to go talk to Miss May, I think she may teach you a thing or two", he says.

"Dad, I didn't say anything because you are pack leader and have bigger things to worry about then some overbearing Alpha's acting like assholes, I just don't want to be a slave or a glorified baby maker, Alphas are abusive and disrespectful, I don't want that", I say determined.

"Please Kook, believe me when I tell you not all Alphas are like that, I promise you", he tries to argue. "I'm not taking any chances", I say standing up and walking out. I know he is disappointed in me, and a part of me knows he's right, not all alphas are like that, but there is so many things that I am not looking forward to being some dominant Alpha's little bitch and knowing my luck I'll get an old ugly one, I cringe at the thought. The thought that I am only good for carrying pups and doing whatever my bossy Alpha tells me to, screw that.

"Taehyung you ready, we are going to be late for class", I yell to my best friend. "Hey Kook", he says out of breath running up to me, "what did your dad want to talk to you about" "He told me I have a lot to learn about being an Omega, and that rejecting my mate isn't as easy at is sounds but it is what it is, I know how I feel, no one can change that", I say walking into the classroom.

Tae and I are Seniors at the local university, we are both studying Art, Tae likes photography and I like to paint and sketch, being Omegas, our future ambitions aren't as important as Alpha's, but at least they let us study and get an education. During class my phone vibrates in my pocket, when I look at the screen, I see its Hoseok, he knows not call when I am in class, "Mr. Li, can I please be excused to take this call, I think it might be important", I ask the professor. He nods, and I take my phone and run out, calling Hoseok back.

Hoseok - Jungkook, come home now, it's your dad.

Jungkook - On my way

I ran out of school, texting Tae to grab my bag for me that something is wrong with my dad. When I get back to my house Dr. Woo and Hoseok were talking in the hallway. "Papa, what's going on", I say walking toward Hoseok. "Your dad is having chest pains, Dr. Woo has made him comfortable for now, but he's not sure what's wrong", Hoseok says annoyed. 

Dr. Woo is old and follows old school medical practices, people in the pack keep telling my father to replace him and let him retire, but Dr. Woo is stubborn and doesn't want to step down. "Hoseok", we turn to see Yoongi-Hyung walking toward us, "I reached out to Seokjin, I just have to wait for his call." "Whose Seokjin", I asked.

"You met him a few times when you were younger, your dad practically raised him after his parents passed away, he studied hard and when he was offered a scholarship, he left the pack and went to the states to study medicine, he is an excellent Cardiac surgeon, I am hoping he will come home and give us a second opinion on Namjoon", Yoongi says. "Thank you so much Yoongi, Namjoon talks about Jin all the time, I know he misses him, let's go tell him", Hoseok says. 

The three of us walk into his room and he is sitting up in bed with his eyes closed, "Joon-ah", Yoongi says making my dad open his eyes, "how are you feeling." "I'm okay right now, I'm not in pain", my dad says looking so frail.  I can't help but wonder if I contributed to his condition with our talk this morning, I know I can be a brat sometimes, but I can't help that I am strong willed and bull headed, he says I take after my mother.

"Joon, I contacted Seokjin, I am waiting for him to call me back", Yoongi-Hyung says. The tears fall from my father's eye's instantly, "my little Jinnie will finally come home, thank the Moon Goddess for miracles", he says still crying. "He hasn't said yes yet Joon, don't get your hopes up", Hoseok says wiping his tears. "Hobi, my Jinnie would never say no, believe me", my dad says smiling. I sat on the bed next to him, "Dad who is Seokjin to you and why don't I know him.

"Jungkook, you met him a time or two when you were young but you spent a lot of time with your mom's family when you were growing up, and you are younger than him, so you two didn't run in the same circles, his parents passed away when he was 18, after he graduated he left, he got a scholarship to a very good school in New York City, and became a doctor, he is top of his field in Cardiac research", my dad says proudly.

"How did you two get so close", I ask intrigued about this person. "His parents were much older when they gave birth to Seokjin, they tried for years to get pregnant and finally when they were  in their 50's, Jiho found out she was pregnant, my father was still leader of the pack then, I was 16 when he was born so as Seokjin got older his father couldn't keep up with the rambunctious little wolf, so I took over as a big brother and played with him and made sure he got to school", my father says with a faraway look.

"When Seokjin turned 16 is when I took over as Pack leader, but his parents both fell ill, they were getting older and their health was declining, I had nurses taking care of them because Seokjin had to concentrate on school, he applied for several scholarships so he had to keep his grades up, after checking on his parents after school he would come to my office and sit with me to do his homework, that's how I met Yoongi, they both soon graduated and I brought Yoongi in to work for me and he eventually became my second in command", he says smiling at Yoongi. 

"Seokjin's parents died a few weeks after graduation and he found out he was accepted to a school in New York on a full scholarship, so he left and hasn't been back since, he keeps in touch when he can though, even if it's just a quick text saying he is thinking of us, but I know my Jinnie, he will be here, Yoongi please let me know when he responds", my father asks. "Get some rest Joon, I'll come back as soon as he calls", Yoongi says.

My father falls asleep in no time and Hoseok says he will stay with him, I follow Yoongi out, "Yoongi-Hyung is Jin a good person." "I haven't seen him in six years, but when I knew him, he was amazing, he would go out of his way to help people, he was nice, charming, and drop dead gorgeous, all the Omegas wanted to be his mate, but as far as I know he hasn't mated anyone yet", Yoongi says. "So, he is an Alpha then, he must not be such a good person anymore if he can't be bothered to come home after leaving everybody behind", I say annoyed, "he sounds like a typical Alpha asshole to me.