A/N

Hello Everyone!

So first off an apology is overdue! I've been MIA for way too long and thank you to those who stayed to follow this fanfic! Also welcome new readers!

I think you deserve to know the reason why I have been MIA! As I've said before there have been two reasons I couldn't write or update anything... One, I just couldn't get my head around the situation around me, which kind of sent my mental health to an imbalance...

In my last A/N I told everyone that I was showing signs of relapse and I'm trying really hard to get over it... So me and my Psych did our best to get a clean report for my mental health and I want to say to you guys that I'm better now.... I've tried writing a lot to channel my emotion somewhere in this time but nothing came out.... Which gets me to my second reason of not writing...

Writer's block!
I've been in a terrible writer's block and no matter how hard I try I just couldn't get anything out.... They say when your writer's block hit you what you can do is keep writing! But trying it didn't work so I took a break from all my stories.... I didn't even open the app in the fear that I'd disappoint myself!

There's another small reason too! My physical health isn't that good either! I keep feeling dizzy at times.... I keep getting headaches and I can't sleep at night! I try to finish my studies at a go because I don't feel hungry.... But then when I eat I feel nauseous! It's getting hard for me to keep studying! Well doing anything in general!

So finally I came to a conclusion that I'm gonna finish this story and take a break from everything to strengthen my health, both mental and physical.... I might even go somewhere else and stay away from my electronic devices as much as possible.... My laptop will have all the drafts scheduled to be uploaded so this story will end in time! Not sure if they're gonna hook me up to an IV drip either... So that is up for discussion! I'll try not to disappoint any of you!

I just wanted to say thank you for giving me the support you are giving! This means a lot to me! You guys are very very precious to me, every single one of you! I hope I can come back stronger for you guys and be a better version of myself!

Thank you so much for reading BIKER WITH BENEFITS!
All the love
C 💕