:: 16 ::

WHAT'S YOUR NAME

Wang Yibo P.O.V

When you look at a person what comes into your mind at the first glance? It can be your imagination of their smell, it can be your imagination of how they feel, or it can be your imagination of how they are. But I don't know why, but I thought of a flower when I met this particular person. A flower, forget-me-not.

This person I met today at the bar. He's weird though. He's drinking his night away. But what's weirder is he's a lightweight. He got drunk after three pints. When I got by his side he didn't even notice me. He was slurring and saying some inaudible things. And I heard him repeatedly say 'why' like he was wronged by someone and he wanted to know why it has to be him to be wronged. Who would hurt someone so beautiful like him?

But then his phone started ringing and started yelling. I don't know why but I took the phone from him and said, "Hello! Who are you? Are you disturbing my boyfriend?"

"What?!! Boyfriend? Already?"

This guy didn't answer who he is. But his voice didn't sound threatening. He sounded more friendly to me. "I'm his best friend, Julian. Are you really his boyfriend?"

"Ummm! Yes!" I didn't want to put him in a tough situation so I just go with the flow. I think they'll just talk later. But right at the moment I felt a need to take care of this person. That's weird!

This man beside be finally became successful to take his phone away from me after some failed attempts of grabbing air. Cute! Wait what? Well yeah! He's truly cute!

Finally I got the chance to carefully look at him. His face is really beautiful. With those plump lips, wet with alcohol on it. There was a mole under his lip, which increased his sexiness tenfold. I took in a sharp breath. He hang up the call and pointed to the barkeep for another pint. What does this guy want?

When I finally got him a little bit sobar I pulled him to my car and took him away while asking his address. But looks like he's tongue tied. Ok! Hotel it is then. And we both know what might happen if we go to a hotel. So I felt like making it clear.

"I'm taking you to a hotel. Are you okay with that?"

"Hm!" He was just looking at me. What's with him?

"You realise what might happen if we stay in a hotel, right?"

"Hm?"

What's wrong with him? Is he really sobar? "Use your words."

He looked like he got out of a daze. "Huh? Yeah, I know!"

"Are we still going to the hotel? I can take you to your home if you want to go back." He looked so fragile a few minutes ago. I didn't want to take advantage of him. And weirdly enough, he was reminding me of that woman I met all those years ago. He reminds me of my angel. Is it just me or he looks like my angel?

"No. It's ok. We can go to the hotel."

Well that's great! Looks like I'll get lucky today.

When I entered the hotel, I took him to a premium suit. The beautiful view of the city was visible from the floor to ceiling glass window. He just goes to the bed and lies down. We didn't have anything with us. Lucky that the premium suit comes with shower supplies and some bathrobes. I tap on his shoulder and he opens his eyes.

"You can take a shower. I'll shower after you."

He looks at me! He looks pretty dazed. I don't know the reason. But even though he looks Asian he doesn't seem like he's been brought up in here. He speaks English all the time. And I wasn't sure if I could speak Chinese to him. So I kept using my little English skill to talk to him. He even speaks some language I don't know.

He's older than me. And I wasn't sure what I'm doing when I'm already held him and my lips are doing its own dance with his. He made the first move and he looks enthusiastic. Great progress. So far so good!

He was holding his hands at the back of my neck and when I licked his lips asking permission for entrance and he lets me. My tongue made its way around his mouth licking every nook and cranny finding flavour of enthusiasm and fervour. His lips that were just soaked with beer half and hour back tasted like grapevine nonetheless. His plump lips gave away a flavour of great eagerness, an eagerness to be devoured, to be dissolved.

My mouth made its way to the slight mound on his vocal cord, and licking it resulted in a sensual moan I never knew a person like him could make, but craved it anyway.

Not knowing how but we found ourselves tangled on the bed with our limbs making our way to undress the other. His body seems like dancing on the rythm of my fingertips. I stopped him off of his formal shirt but I was shocked to see a scar right where his heart is. I stopped to look at it and he probably sensed something. He just holds his left hand near his heart and hides the scar.

"Don't look. Just do it." His slightly self-conscious voice made me more aroused. I let him hide his scar. Who am I to care about it anyway. But why does it feel like I want to know the story behind it? Forget it.

I moved on to the perky nubs on his chest. Holding it with my lips and tongue. Giving him the pleasure of the seventh layer of heaven. He held my head closer to his chest with his free right hand. I didn't try to mark him though.

Finding the back entrance of him is a total different story. His entrance clenched my fingers with the nights of his muscles. And it felt so warm and sensual I found myself unable to resist anymore. I replaced the two fingers with a hot things way thicker than my fingers and his face distorted. I give him some time to adjust himself with the foreign object that invaded him.

I love every single expression his face made in between my thrusts and touching the most sensitive bundle of nerves deep within him.

God! I never had such a great experience in all my life. He's so far the greatest sex! And I can get addicted to him. Even though I shouldn't!

✍✍✍✍✍✍

Here's a new chapter! I couldn't upload because my mom is sick and I'm helping in taking care of the house! Also I've been a little bit sick too!

Though I'm okay now and I've got some writings done in between! Please understand!

Thank you so much reading!
All the love
C 💕

Oh and please vote cuz that means a lot!