:: 34 ::

TAKE ME HOME

Wang Yibo P.O.V

Last night at around midnight we heard about Zhan ge being admitted to the hospital. Both me and Kuan ge went there with dad. They were talking among each other about Zhan ge, but I didn't listen. I didn't want to listen. I just wanted to see my Zhan ge. I got a raugh picture about what might have happened. And that was enough to scare me. I didn't need to know more.

But what surprised me even more was a middle aged lady sitting there with the Xiao family. Angel! She's my angel! I found her! I stood there frozen. I could feel myself start to go numb. I started seeing things like the old cemetery where my grandparents are burried. I could see a lady in mourning attire walking to me.

She handed me a bunch of flowers. Forget-me-not. And slowly she turns into my Zhan ge.

"Zhan ge!"

But everything started to get blurry. I started hearing voices. I don't wanna hear them. I cover my ears with my both hands. And suddenly I felt a pair hands cover my hands on my ears. But I didn't get startled. Somehow this touch was ok for me. It didn't sent me hyperventilating. It made me calm. When I opened my eyes and looked up I saw her. I saw my angel.

"Angel! I found you!"

And everyone looks at me. Kuan ge knew everything about it. So he understood what I meant. At some point after I told him about my feelings for Zhan ge I told him everything about what happened when I first had hallucinations and I stayed unconscious for a whole day. So gege realized who I would have met that day on my seventh birthday that sent me hyperventilating after I came back home from the cemetery. I was unconscious for three days. And I held a bunch of flowers that they couldn't take away from my hands.

This is who I met.

"When you told me not to give up on him you meant this right? I never gave up on him!"

She was looking at me like she was shocked. Does she not remember me?

"Ah! Do you not remember me? You told me to keep those who have left in our heart! And they'll live. You don't remember?"

Realization hits her. Oh! She remembers me!

"You're Mr. Wang's younger son?" So she only remembers me as Mr. Wang's younger son? "I didn't know back then. I just thought you were a sad kid who went to the cemetery to your family member's grave." No. She really remembers me.

I felt calm. I felt like everything was falling into place. I felt like I was going to be okay. I'll get to be where I belong.

"She's Xiao Zhan's mother. Miss Feng Qing." Dad confirmed.

So that is why Zhan ge reminded me so much of her. Zhan ge looks exactly like her.

Right then a doctor came out of the surgery room. Both mine and Zhan ge's dad went to enquire about him. And what the doctor said wasn't good news.

"He's lost a lot of blood. And he's got damaged organs." Saying this he looks at all of us. All of us wanted to listen. Exactly what has he been going through for this whole week? "He's been assaulted, given sedatives repeatedly, and other damages. I wanna talk to Dr. Xiao about something. Can I talk to you for a minute Dr. Xiao?"

"Ok!" And off they goes.

My angel was devastated and I could see that. "Mon dieu, Sean!" She breaks down crying. "Why is it have to be you, Sean?" And we all understood. She's a mother. It's reasonable. She hasn't shown weakness up until now. Now if she hears things like this she's definitely gonna break down.

When Uncle Xiao came his face showed nothing. No emotions at all. He was in a medical shrub. Looks like he's going in the surgery room. When Qing Ayi saw this she stood up and went up to Uncle Xiao. Her face was sad and devastated, but it has a strength in it. A strength only a mother can have for their son's survival.

"Mr. Xiao Fanyu. I'm telling you this as the mother of Xiao Zhan to his father. Up until now I raised him,taught him everything, and did everything a mother would do. I tried my best to fill up the space for his father. But today I demand you to be the father he needed. And no matter what, no matter how slim the chance is for his survival, you'll do everything. I'm not going to leave here without my son and alive." Her voice cracked at the end. But we knew what she gave to Uncle Xiao was the strength he needed to look at his very own son's body. God knows how broken that body is.

We stayed there. All of us. Waiting to hear a good news. Even at least a news. But there was none. The light indicating the surgery was going on won't turn off. We just waited with bated breath to know that Zhan ge was ok.

After about three more hours the doctors came out of the room along with uncle Xiao. We didn't have the courage neither the strength to ask how he was. So Kuan ge went up to Uncle Xiao.

"He......"

"He's in a coma." Uncle Xiao lowers his head, maybe not to face his family. Or maybe just for himself that he had to see his son like this. "We'll keep him in the intensive care unit for now. Now everything depends on his will to survive."

"You did your best, right?" A hoarse voice came from my side. It was Qing Ayi. "Then it's ok. I raised him to be a strong man. He won't give up easily." And then she just left. We don't know where.

Zhuochang and his mother were sent home by uncle Xiao and dad wanted to take me and gege home. But how can I leave Zhan ge here? I have to stay. So gege let me stay and took dad with him.

I promised angel that I'll protect Zhan ge. And I will always keep my promise. I will never let anything like this happen to him ever again.

We have to stay strong. All of us. We'll keep you safe from now on Zhan ge. I will never give up on you.

"Yibo!"

✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️

Hello guys!! Welcome back... I'm back with another chapter... I'm done with my dose.... It took around four hours... I'm a bit better now... I feel a bit dizzy though.... So I'm just writing this A/N and I'll be off to bed to rest after publishing it....

I hope you guys are all enjoying your day and taking care of your health...

I'm restricted from getting up from the bed for today, so I'll be bored to death.... So please share some jokes or funny things in the comments section.....

Also that's it for today... I'll talk to you guys later tonight maybe?

All the love
C 💕

Also please hit the star button down below!