:: 40 ::

ZHAN GE, DIDI AI NI

Wang Yibo P.O.V

Today is Fanxing's fifth birthday. And as promised I moved to Beijing with him. I was worried about Hua shushu but he in a way forced me to come back home. I'll be worried about him all the time, but I can't really disobey him. I've always stayed alone in here silly boy! He has said. Also he has the villagers. He'll be alright. Right?

I was a bit distracted when Fanxing shakes my hand to get my attention.

"Dada. When will Hua ye come live with us?"

We were in the car going to buy Fanxing a shirt because the one mom and Mingyuan jie got wouldn't fit A-Xing at all. So we're going to the mall right now to get him another one. Gege is sitting in the driver's seat and Mingyuan jie is sitting in the passenger seat. They both look at my expression. I don't know how I should answer him to not make him feel upset on his birthday. So I tried to lessen the blow as much as possible.

"Xing-Xing, you know Hua ye sometimes is disobedient of dada right?" And with curious big eyes, he nods. "He's being disobedient to dada again. Will you tell Hua ye to come live with us soon?"

He gets excited. And I give out a victorious smile. Let's see how you're gonna deny coming here now.

After getting the shirt, of course the pink one because our Fanxing wanted pink and I'm no one to deny him anything, we drove back home to finish up today's preparations.

I wanted to do the celebration at the apartment I bought near my office, but mom and dad wouldn't let me. They wanted to throw a big party for him.

I didn't want that. Because I don't want Fanxing to think he is a child of a very influential family and he can have anything without even wanting. But I just couldn't deny my parents either.

After entering the house I heard the bickering of two people. One is my favourite cousin, the other being my best friend.

Well it's nothing new. Whenever they're together Jiaer and Haoxuan would always bicker. I don't know the deal but I'm happy knowing just the fact that they don't hate each other. In the living room Jingyu was sitting on one of the sofa with a plate of mom's handmade snacks.

"Hi cousin-in-low!" I greet him. And he raises the plate to a salute as a greeting.

Hearing Fanxing's voice my mom came out from dad's office downstairs. She lifted him up and carried him to the kitchen to get him cookies. And I gave out a sigh. I was raised this way too. I think A-Xing will be just fine. But I hope to raise him to be just like Zhan ge. A charming and smart young man. It's amazing how Zhan ge still stays in my heart all the time. In every possible way I think about him. Whenever I feel, wherever I am, he's always there in my heart. I kept my promise to my angel.

After having the lunch at home with dad's best friend's family, which is the Xiao family and our family including Jiaer and his boyfriend I sent A-Xing to sleep. And I lie by his side.

This room is where I've lived all my life. This is the room which I decorated with my own hands. But after I decided I'll move to Beijing with Fanxing I changed the decoration. All dark decoration isn't good for a child.

Now this room looks a lot similar to how it looked when I was young. The walls are pastel. The furniture are a mild shade of wood. And there's an addition of a little desk and a toys cabinet for our little Fanxing. The only thing that's same is the blue curtain, that still flutters.

A pair of little hands hugs me from my side. I smile. Fanxing is very cuddly. His little hands fit in my big hands like little saplings. After Zhan ge I've started living only for Fanxing. And Fanxing is the sunshine in my life.

When I look at his face his innocent face gives off the feeling of remembrance. Of a long lost dream, a person, a smile, and a mole under the lips. His chubby cheeks squished on the pillow, his long lashes fluttering as he snoozes off. Oh how I cherish him. Who would have thought.

At around four in the afternoon I wake Fanxing up with little pats on his shoulder. Got him ready in his dress for his birthday and went down to find everyone looking at the man of the day.

Fanxing looks at everyone with big curious eyes. He's not used to seeing so many people. So his grip on my hand became tighter. I look at him and give him a smile to reassure him that it's okay. Dada's got you.

The small gathering around him became very excited to see him smile and wished him happy birthday. I was underestimating my parents. They know how to ease someone into a lifestyle. I didn't know it'll be just us. They said they wanted a big celebration. But I see just family.

Our family, Xiao family, Jiaer and Jingyu, Haoxuan and Jiyang, and my secretary Diana. And that's about it. That's when my phone rings in an alarm. I look at everyone with excitement in my eyes.

"I gotta go. No! We gotta go."

I hold out my hand to Fanxing. "Ready, Xing-Xing?"

"But where are you going?" My mom came forward to enquire.

I look at Fanxing. He looks excited too. And I won't at him and said, "To get A-Xing's birthday present."

And then we're off.

Right now we're standing at the arrival gate of the Beijing Airport. Me and Fanxing hand in hand. Waiting for Qing Ayi.

Five minutes later people started coming out of the gate and our eyes searched through the crowd.

There she is. A smile crept in on my face. Because I see her.

And right by her side stood someone I've always longed for. Someone I've been waiting for. Who's arrival time I wasn't aware of. But waited just as patiently. For whom I'll wait a lifetime.

They looked at me with a smile in their face. And a mole under their lips.

"A-Xing. Look who's here."

The excitement Fanxing shows explains he understood what I said to him before. Carrying Fanxing I walk forward to the only person I love.

"Zhan ge!"

Let's see how surprised everyone is after they sees him!

"Zhan ge! Didi ai ni!"

~THE END~

✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️

Hello hello hellooooooooo!! Here's the finale and Zhan is here. Zhan is back! To everyone who was crying because Zhan died, see he didn't... I told you guys to read between the lines.... I said no one survives a stab to the heart! But did you guys forget he survived it once?
Please don't cry anymore!

But that apart! Let's celebrate the finale! It's the end of BIKER WITH BENEFITS....

I didn't want to part with it so I planned an epilogue for it... Which will be updated tomorrow! And an ending A/N as a thank you to everyone who stayed with me through the whole journey...

So that's it for today! See you on the epilogue... And tell me if you want a Q&A chapter for the characters and the author....

I'll post the interview chapter later when I come back home...

All the love
C 💕

Also please vote for a happy ending and a hopeful forever.