:: 3 ::

HELLO THERE STRANGER

Wang Yibo P.O.V

I saw myself in the racetrack. With Tracy, my bike. It was the new competition I enrolled in. Wait! It's not until 15th of this month. Then what is this? I saw myself have an accident on the track. And then I saw mother and father standing there looking at me, disappointed. What is happening?

I woke up with a start. But couldn't get up because a body is wrapped around me with pale hands wrapped around my torso. Starting from the hand I slowly checked out the face of the body. It's the face of a pale looking slim guy. I felt disgusted. I never spend a night at the place of my one night stands. But when I checked out the room I realised I was in Zoey's house. And it all slowly came to me.

We had a drinking party last night at Zoey's house. Zoey is one of my friends from the friends group. In my group of friends we are all wild kids. And I kinda realise that I'm not really the type of person these kids are. I mean I'm not really a responsible person, but I don't like some of the things these guys do. But what can I do? I wanted to fit in. I didn't really have friends when I was younger.

When I was only a child, I used to have a friend I admired from distance. I know you can't really call them a friend who you just admired from a distance, but that gege was really nice and pretty. He came to our house a couple of times and that's how I realised I wanted to be like him. I was a pretty shy kid who didn't like to mingle much in parties. I would just sit at a corner with my only friend, my caretaker and look at everyone enjoying the party, like I'm some outsider.

I'm an introvert, I'm shy, I don't talk much, but I made peace with it and now no one thinks I'm like that. I'm not shy, I flirt a lot, and being with different people is kinda my pastime. They say I'm a playboy. Damn right I am. I go drinking with my friends more often than not. But unlike my friends, I don't do drugs. I don't like it. I go skateboarding with them too. I go bike racing with my biker friends. The only thing I don't like doing is studying. I finished high school and then went to business school because my mom and dad wanted me to. But despite having a good record and a degree, I'm not interested in handling dad's business, not even to the slightest.

If dad wants to have someone manage his business, he's got HaiKuan ge. He's twenty-nine, more responsible, more capable, and above all his track record is dent free.

From the very childhood I've seen mom and dad posing Gege as my role model. A-Kuan this, A-Kuan that and what not! He's good in academics, he's good in sports, he's even good in singing. And me? I'm the black sheep of the family. I don't like studying, my academics are average, I'm not good in anything. Well they don't really take skateboarding or biking as sports. I'm excellent at those. When I was just a kid I used to be very repulsive of gege. But as time passed I realised his burden too. I realised how much pressure it was for him to be the role model mom and dad wanted him to be. And slowly me and gege became more close-knit. I don't know if he understands me or not, but he supports me and stands up for me when I need it.

Oh! BTW even gege doesn't approve of my friends.

Last night we were celebrating for HaoXuan and JiYang's second anniversary. Yes, there are couples in our group too. But they're the only one. Zoey, A-Jing, Xian and me, we all are the player type. We play and forget. We only do one night stands. A-Jing is the youngest of us all, but she's the wildest. She's an excellent skateboarder. Oh and dare I mention she's excellent in academics too. She's the perfect example of good in everything, but not the type of role model my parents would approve.

HaoXuan and JiYang had their two years anniversary three days ago, but because of JiYang's dance competition we couldn't celebrate. JiYang is a dancer and participates in different competitions. And besides me he's probably the only one drug free in this group. For celebrating last night, HaoXuan invited some of his friends and JiYang's only friend from the dance group came too.

We came to Zoey's house, which is our unannounced base. We had drinks, we had junk foods, and we had a lot of fun. And at the end of the night, some of us passed out drunk, like A-Jing one of HaoXuan's friend, I don't even remember the name of. And some of us got lucky to have some, like me and Zoey and Xian. Zoey and Xian hit it for the, I don't know fifth time? They've done the deed before too. And I got this pale looking stick who's currently looking at my face scared shitless that I might flip. I don't blame him tho, my face definitely looks scary right now.

I don't like to spend the night with my one night stands. Much less have them cuddle me through the morning. I hate that people touch me like they mean something to me when they don't. My head is already giving me trouble and on top of it this guy was lying by my side like an eyesore. I threw away his hands around me the first thing after opening my eyes. Now he tried to touch me again. I was really going to flip this time, but heard a voice at the living room. It's A-Jing, shouting at Zoey.

"A-Jie, you did it with Xian again?"

I sighed and got up from the bed putting my dress on that was scattered on the floor. I look at the boy that was still looking at me perplexed as if contemplating how to react. Well, Looks like I have to do something to get this little mouse to move.

"What are you waiting for? Get dressed and get moving!"

"Can I ask you something?" Wow! This boy is not only stupid, now trying to act meek too? I look at him and try my best to look as emotionless as possible. He continues.

"Can I have your number? We can go for coffee sometime."

"How old are you?"

"Huh!" This time he looks really surprised. Why would I want to ask his age, right?

"How old are you?" I dragged the question again.

"I'm twenty-three."

"And you still don't know the rules of one night stands?" My voice was dripping with sarcasm. And this got him. Well I know I'm harsh but that's just my way to scare them away. All they want is to reach my family business. Some wants to have a leverage on my family through me. And I won't ever let that happen.

I just get out of the room after getting dressed and find HaoXuan and JiYang making out at the kitchen. I just avoid them and get a headache pill. Swallowing that I just leave.

Well I've got a storm waiting for me at home.

✍✍✍✍✍✍

So I just posted the next chapter... I hope you like it... Also I just gave Yibo a friend group... These friends are not bad at all... They're just a bunch of wild kids, that's all.... Don't discriminate them.... And I just had to get Wang HaoXuan and Song JiYang together... They're just my favourite...

The next chapter will be posted later... So stay tuned...

All the love
C 💕

Please don't forget to vote