Chapter 1

Lily

Finally! Home sweet home after that sucky shift. Being a nurse just gets harder and harder I swear. I pull up to our little bungalow in my black Ford Focus and thank God that day is over. It's already dark, but Derek left the porch light on for me. The faint glow makes our white house with red shutters even more welcoming than the daylight.

I kick off my shoes as soon as I walk in and head straight for the little laundry room to throw my scrubs in the washer. Before I touch anything else I walk straight to the bathroom and turn the water in the shower on to the hottest setting my body can stand.

"Rough day?" Derek asks from the doorway.

I give him a weak smile as my eyes peruse his familiar body. Blonde curly hair, bright blue eyes, sweet smile. He's always been lean, not particularly muscular but that never bothered me. At just over six foot he's much taller than me. At first it was intimidating but after being together for two years I find it more comfortable at this point. He always makes me feel safe. He looks cozy in black sweatpants and a white t shirt and I can't wait to snuggle with him and forget about this day.

"Yeah, two code blues. One didn't make it, the other is on a vent. We're just leaving him hooked up till his daughter can get into town and say goodbye." Derek gives me a sympathetic look and walks toward me.

"Awe, baby I'm sorry." He opens his arms to envelope me in his warmth and I am incredibly tempted, but pull back.

"Wait till I shower, hon. I smell like tube feedings and antiseptic. Plus I'm probably covered in germs." He chuckles, even though he's heard this a thousand times, and motions for me to get in the shower.

The hot water hits my tired, sore muscles and I start to feel the stress and sadness from the day leave my body. I finish rinsing the soap off my body when I hear the curtain rustle. A naked Derek climbs into the shower with me and I giggle as he attacks my face and neck with kisses.

"You're so beautiful." He murmurs in my ear as he carasses my back. He turns me around so my back is to his front and gently massages my shoulders. It feels so good I can't stop the moan that slips from my lips. I close my eyes and hear a squirt from a bottle on the shelf and Derek's hands begin to massage shampoo into my hair. He takes his time, rubbing my scalp and I feel my body relax against him. His hard cock pokes into my lower back and I giggle again

"Sorry, I can't help it. You're just perfect." He whispers in my ear, making goosebumps erupt all along my body. I turn around to face him. As he rinses the shampoo from my hair, I allow my hands to wander down his body, tracing his muscles and belly button until I reach his cock. I've always been so impressed by his length and girth. I wrap my hand around him and he sucks in a breath while biting his lower lip. I lean up to kiss him as I stroke his length and use my thumb to rub the sensitive tip. I continue my own gentle massage as he deepens the kiss, pushing his tongue in my mouth and threading his fingers through my hair.

"We don't have to do anything, baby. I'm sure you're tired." His thoughtfulness is touching, but unnecessary. I could do with a reminder of how much he loves me. Plus an orgasm will guarantee I get a good night's sleep.

"I'm not too tired to feel you inside of me. I want you to make love to me. I want you to make me come and make me forget about this awful day."

He gives me a wicked smile and trails his hands down my body, stopping to tug gently at my nipples, causing them to pebble under his touch. He leans down to capture one with his mouth, gently sucking and flicking it with his tongue. I wrap my arms around his neck to hold him there as the sensation sends a shot of lightning straight my core. He wraps one arm around my waist to keep me upright while his other hand finds my slick center. He moans as his fingers stroke my sensitive clit and he feels how ready for him I am.

"Fuck, Lily. You're so wet."

"I can't help it, baby. That's what you do to me."

I whimper as one of his fingers slides in to me. He glides it in and out at an agonizingly slow and steady pace as he brings his face back up to mine for a bruising kiss.

"More, Derek. Please." I whine.

He adds a second finger and begins twirling my clit with his thumb. He tightens his hold on my waist as my legs nearly turn to jelly.

"Oh, God!" I cry out as I near my release.

Derek pulls his fingers from me instantly as I groan in annoyance.

"Not yet, baby. I'm not done with you." He licks my pussy juice off of his fingers, never breaking eye contact with me, as he twirls me around to face the wall.

The whole bathroom is full of steam and the low visibility only heightens my senses and the pleasure he gives me. I put both hands on the white tiled wall, spread my legs apart and stick my ass out, knowing exactly how much likes to look at it. He groans and grabs my ass with both hands.

"You're so fucking sexy, Lily." He moans.

"Then fuck me." I throw back in a teasing taunt. He rubs one of my ass cheeks with his right hand then brings it down hard. The wetness from the shower adds to the loud smack sound and I let out a breathy moan at the mix of pain and pleasure.

"I'll fuck you when I'm ready, my love. Don't forget that."

I love when he takes control and throw him a sexy smile. He reaches up to cup my cheek and kisses me sweetly as his hand dips back down into my pussy. He runs two fingers from my clit, all the way to my asshole, stopping to tease around that tight sensitive hole. I moan louder at the intense sensation. He chuckles at my enthusiasm and brings his other hand up to gently squeeze my left breast.

"I think you're too tired for that tonight, sweet girl. But don't worry, I'll plan a special night for that soon"

"Don't tease me now." I reply with a flirty smile. We don't do anal often, but when we do Derek always makes a special night of it. He cooks dinner, dances with me in the living room, a full body massage and guaranteed multiple orgasms. He loves anal and is more than happy to show his appreciation.

He moves behind me and strokes my opening with his hard cock, my body arches and pushes back against him naturally. I'm over the teasing and ready for the main event. Derek chuckles at me again and gently pushes the head of his cock inside of me. We groan in unison as his hands find my waist and he lowers his forehead in between my shoulders. He pushes in slowly until he is seated as deep as he can go and gives me a moment to adjust. He leans forward to kiss my neck and ear.

"God, you feel so good." He murmurs in my ear.

"Move, Derek. Please." He groans again and pulls out before pushing back in, more forcefully this time

"Anything for you, baby." He says cheekily as he picks up the pace.

The moisture from the shower causes a slapping sound for every thrust. Our moans of pleasure intermingle. He uses his left hand to play with my nipple and his right hand to rub fast, hard circles on my clit as he continues his relentless pounding into me. It's not long before I feel my orgasm building. I climb higher and higher until I reach the peak of my pleasure.

"Are you gonna come for me, sweet girl?"

"Yes! God yes Derek! Harder!"

His thrusts quicken and his harsh tempo triggers my release. I feel myself lost to the bliss this man brings me. I hear his deep, guttural groan that has become familiar to me as his signal for his own release and he stills inside of me. He wraps both arms around me and holds me tight before he gently slips out of me. I feel his seed leak down my legs as I turn to face him. He grabs the washcloth and holds me up as he gently washes between my legs. He turns off the water and wraps a towel around me before carrying me to sit on the toilet lid. He bends down to kiss me and gives me a sweet smile.

"I love you." I smile up at him and reply.

"I love you, too."

He blow dries my hair and carries me to our bed where he tucks me in to fluffy white sheets and slides in next to me, pulling me to rest my head on his shoulder. He places gentle kisses to my head and forehead as he runs his hand gently along my back until I fall into a blissful sleep.