Chapter 32

Lily

I felt Liam begin to slip into me slowly. Inch by inch he sunk further into me, the sparks lick my skin everywhere he touches me and the pleasure of his soft skin on my hot flesh is so good I nearly cry. He felt so big and I felt an ache from the delicious stretch of myself around him. He kissed me deeply until he was seated within me as far as he could go. He pulled away and dropped his face into the crook of my neck and breathed deeply before he moaned.

"God, baby you feel so good. So perfect. I didn't know it could feel this way." He says quietly before he pulls out gently and thrusts back in.

He felt so right. Like our bodies were built to be melded together this way. He completed me, mind, body and soul. I thrust my hips up to meet him which pushes him even deeper and we moaned in unison.

"Liam..." I moan his name breathlessly.

"Mmmm I love the way you say my name." He says as he speeds up his hips.

I throw my legs around his waist and pull him deeper, digging my heels into the firm muscles of his ass. I feel like I can't get him close enough. I want him to surround me. To envelope me in this love and pleasure. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull my face to his. He slips his tongue in and out of my mouth at the same punishing rhythm as his cock. I hear the slap of our sweaty skin hitting each other every time he enters me, our soft moans the only other sounds in the room. He sits up slightly and the new angle hits a place deep within me that has my toes curling and me screaming.

"Oh God Liam! That feels so good!" I feel my nails dig into his shoulders and he sucks hard on my mark before tracing it with his tongue.

"Like this, love? Is that how you want it?" He asks as he pounds me a little harder.

"Yes, baby! Please harder! Please Liam you won't break me!" He chuckles a little and puts all of his weight as his forearms as he increases the pressure and speed, he looks down to watch the point where our bodies connect then meets my gaze with feral lust. He leans down to capture one of my nipples in his mouth, suckling gently before grazing his teeth across the hard nub. The bite of pain mixed with the incredible pressure of him inside me makes me cry out in pure ecstasy.

I wrap myself around him again, pulling him down closer to me and he pushes hard into me. He hits that special spot and I feel my release building in my core. My fingers thread in his hair and I strengthen my hold. I don't recognize the sounds I'm making, but he must realize I'm getting close.

"You gonna come, baby? You gonna come for me?"

All I can do is nod into his shoulder. My eyes are shut tight as I focus on the pressure building and building. Just as I am about to let go, Liam sinks his canines into my mark.

My mind blanks before pleasure courses through my entire body and a bright light flashes behind my eyes. Wave after glorious wave crashes over me and I scream Liam's name. I try to force myself to breathe before I pass out and cling to him for strength. He groans in my ear and releases my neck. His thrusts get shorter and sloppier and I can tell he's getting close to his own release.

It's as if I leave my body for a moment and have no control over what I'm doing when I lean forward and sink my own teeth into his shoulder. The coppery taste of his blood hits my tongue and I moan at the pleasure it gives me. As soon as I bite him, I feel a piece of my soul click into place and a surge of emotions run through me. Love, awe, joy, lust. Each one as powerful as the last. Our bond hums louder within me and the light that was tethering us feels more solid, like a burning rope. Something tangible we can both hold on to. A sense of peace washes through me and I feel a sense of completeness I never could have imagined.

He groans loudly in my ear and nearly stops his movement, pushing as deep into me as he can and rocking gently. I hold on to him until I hear him moaning my name.

"Lily... fuck baby." He says in my ear. I release him and look up at him. He looks down at me with warmth and leans down to kiss me gently.

"I'm so sorry I bit you!" I look at him with wide eyes. He chuckles and shakes his head.

"You didn't bite me, baby. You marked me. It felt fucking amazing." I laugh out of relief and look at my bite mark. It's already healing and forming a shape.

"It'll look just like yours." He tells me. His eyes are full of joy and he leans down on top of me, still inside of me. I wrap my arms around him and hold him close while he breathes me in.

"That was incredible." I murmur in his hear.

"Mmmhmmm... you're incredible." He says sleepily.

"Awe, did I tucker out the big bad wolf?" I ask cheekily and he smiles at me.

"Nah, but I might need a minute to recuperate before round two." He pulls out of me gently and I wince.

"Are you ok, love? Did I hurt you?" I shake my head.

"No, just sore. It's the good kind of sore. Plus I believe I did say 'harder' so you're not to blame." I give him a sweet smile and lean over to kiss him. He pulls me into his chest and wraps his arms around me tightly. He traces kisses along my forehead and cheek.

"I'm going to run a bubble bath for us." He says. Before he gets all the way out of the bed, we hear the front door slam.

"Alpha? Luna?" Sam calls.

"Oh shit." Liam says before we hear Sam cry out from the foyer.

"Oh God! Seriously?! It reeks like fucking sex in here! Ugh!" Then the door slams shut again.

Liam looks over at me and bursts out laughing, making me laugh as well.

"Well, I did tell him to mind link before coming over." I shrug.

"That's technically my fault. I told him to come over after he got Shaylene out of the territory. I wanted to make sure it went well. I wasn't really expecting this to happen but..." he smiles at me as he jumps over me on the bed causing me to bounce into him. "I'm very happy it did." He says before licking my mark. Which reminded me.

"Why'd you bite me again?"

"Well, my wolf fucked up your marking. I wanted you to get to have the enjoyable experience of it. It wasn't fair for you to lose out on that." I smile up at him and kiss him again.

"You're right, I'm glad I didn't miss out on that. It was VERY enjoyable." He smiles back and kisses me again, tracing my bottom lip with his tongue before nibbling on it gently. I feel fire in my veins as I begin to dampen for him again.

"Liam..." I warn. He pulls away and smiles brightly at me.

"Right. Sore. Bath." He says trying to focus on his task. He goes to the bathroom and I hear the bath run before he comes back with a warm washcloth and tenderly washes between my legs.

I go to stand but he refuses to let me. He carries me into the bathroom and climbs into the tub before lowering us both into the warm, soapy water. He sits me in front of him, in between his legs and I rest my head on his shoulder. He rubs my shoulders gently, getting all of the tension out before washing my hair carefully.

"You're so beautiful. I can't believe you're mine." He murmurs in my ear. I turn in his lap so I can straddle him and give him a kiss. I push his hair out of his face and smile at him.

"I think I'm the lucky one. You're freaking gorgeous." He chuckles at me and runs his knuckles affectionately down my cheek.

I eye his mark, nearly healed already. A deep sense of pride washes through me at the sight. Everyone will know that this amazing man is mine and mine alone.

We finish and he towels me off before carrying me to our bed and laying me in the sheets. He slips in next to me, both of us still naked and he holds me close to him. I rest my head on his shoulder and wrap my arms around him. We lay in content silence for awhile, him leaning down to plant kisses on me or breathe in my scent, until we both fall asleep.