Chapter 7

Lily

As soon as the door closed behind me, Derek's head snapped in my direction and he launched himself towards me. It took him no time to close the distance between us and he wrapped his arms around my waist as I flung mine around his neck.

"Oh my God Lily where have you been?!" Tears begin to cloud my eyesight and I take a deep breath to compose myself.

"I'm so sorry Derek. I'll explain everything I promise. Just hold me for a minute."

"I've been so worried, baby. The last I heard from you was a text that you had to go out of town unexpectedly to take care of a sick cousin. I didn't even know you had a cousin." This was news to me, someone must have gone through my phone and didn't want him to be suspicious.

"I'm sorry, my phone broke shortly after so I couldn't get ahold of you. But I'm here now." An idea forms and I decide to act on it. This may be the last time a man makes love to me and I want to take advantage of it, as well as letting Liam see what he's been putting me through.

"I've missed you so much, Lily." Derek whispers as he continues to hold me.

"Then show me." I say seductively as I take his hand and pull him towards our bedroom. He smiles at me and pulls me in for a deep kiss.

It's sensual and perfect, but no longer causes a fire in my belly or my panties to dampen. Damn mate bond. Derek pushes me on the bed and lays on top of me, his hands roaming my body like a man starved for touch. The feeling of his hands on me makes my skin crawl and feels all wrong. Is this what Liam feels every time he fucks some woman? Why even bother? The thought if Liam causes my body to stir and before I know it, I clench my eyes shut and imagine he's the one on top of me. My body instantly reacts, my pussy starts to drip my arousal and my core clenches.

Derek wastes no time getting us both naked and I open my eyes to see his curly blonde head in between my thighs.

"I've missed how you taste, baby." He murmurs before reaching out with his tongue to flick my sensitive clit. I close my eyes again and image a head of dark hair in between my thighs and bright green eyes assessing my every reaction. Thank God Derek's saliva adds to my wetness. I'm not sure how prepared I would be for him without it. His tongue dips down into me and I arch my back and cry out. He chuckles at my reaction, clearly enjoying the effect he has on me.

"That's my girl. Always so ready for me." He smiles as he climbs over my body. I smile up at him as he lines himself up at my entrance.

"I need you Derek. Fast and hard. It's been too long."

"Don't worry, my love. I'll take care of you." He murmurs as he pushes all of the way into me in one swift movement.

"Oh God yes!" I cry out as he pounds into me. I clench my eyes shut tight, trying to imagine Liam's large muscular body is the one on top of me and the deep guttural moans are coming from him.

Derek sits up on his knees and lifts my legs to push them over me slightly, giving him a generous angle. He thrusts even deeper than before and I moan with every slap of his thighs against me.

"You look so beautiful taking my cock like this, baby." He moans as his hips increase their speed. I'm getting close, but I need more. Which has never happened. Sometimes I've been embarrassed with how quickly Derek can get me to finish, but not today.

"Let me ride you, baby. Please let me ride your cock." I beg him.

"Fuck yes." He says as he flips us over.

I begin to move on top of him, moving my hands to the headboard and I thrust my hips back and forth, taking him as deep as he can go. He reaches up to rub circles on my clit and I feel my orgasm building deep in my belly. One, two, three more thrusts and I come undone around him. I'm careful not to cry out Liam's name as I imagine it's his cock spilling inside of me. Derek grabs my hips to slow my motions as he finishes his own release. I lay down over top of him and he wraps his arms around me, holding me close and kissing my head.