Chapter 27

Liam

I lean down to capture her mouth with another fierce kiss as she begins to squirm under me. The movment rubs her against my straining dick and I moan pathetically and wantonly in her mouth.

Nothing has ever felt this good. No woman has ever felt so right. I don't care if we ever actually have sex, as long as she keeps letting me kiss her like this. I could cry thinking about all of the time I wasted by pushing her away. I was an idiot and I'll never make that mistake again.

She surprises the hell out of me by running her hand down my body and gripping my cock firmly in her little hand. The same hand I've seen make baby blankets and bake brownies. Who knew it could be used for such a naughty activity?

I'll never look at her hands the same way again.

She uses my surprise as an opportunity to shove her tongue in my mouth and twirl it around in a sexy way that has me imagining her doing that to the tip of my dick. I pull away due to the pesky need for oxygen and press my forehead against hers.

"I want to taste you." She says quietly as she continues to massage me through my shorts. I look at her with wide eyes, unable to hide my surprise.

"Really?" I ask breathlessly. I seem unable to pull enough oxygen into my lungs. She's intoxicating and making it hard for me to breathe. She nods before leaning forwards and putting her lips to the shell of my ear.

"I bet you taste delicious." She whispers before snatching my earlobe between her teeth and biting down gently. I groan louder and nearly come right then.

"Oh God, Lily. You're gonna be the death of me."

She giggles a little and pushes me into a sitting position before sliding down my body and positioning herself on the floor between my legs. Her lips are red and puffy from my kisses and her hair is messy from moving around on the couch. Her cheeks are flushed and her eyes are bright with excitement.

She has never looked more beautiful.

She smiles brightly up at me as she shimmies my shorts down. My cock springs free and her eyes widen. I can't help but chuckle and she sends me a warning glance.

"It's bigger than I thought."

"You've thought about how big it is?" I ask amused.

"More than I'll ever admit." She says as she grasps me tightly and strokes gently.

I hiss in a breath as she continues her gentle stroking, twisting her wrist slightly when she gets to the tip and running her thumb along the top spreading around the glistening beads of wetness already spilling out. It's like she has a hand job super power. Every stroke has my toes curling and deep groans escaping me against my will.

"Fuck, that feels incredible." I grunt out.

"If you like that, then you'll really like this." She says before she plunges me deep into her tight, warm, wet mouth. 

I let out a strangled cry and clench my jaw to keep from coming right then. She seems to be enjoying it as well as she groans around my cock, causing vibrations to travel the length of my shaft.

I reach down to collect her hair in one hand while I grasp the arm of the couch with the other.

I keep my hand on the back of her head, not guiding or pushing. I let her do as she pleases with me. She takes me a little deeper each bob of her head and she twirls my tip with her tongue each time she pulls me out.

"God, sweetheart I'm not gonna last long." I peek down at her to see a smile tug at the corner of her lips while they're still wrapped around me. The sight has me squirming and doing my best not to blow yet. She feels so good I never want it to end.