Chapter 34

Lily

We have a day to ourselves before the ball and I was looking forward to laying around and relaxing. It was nice to not worry about pack duties, random mind links for help at the pack hospital, no worrying about attacks or even having to cook. Liam ordered room service. Pretty much the whole menu, but I’m not complaining.

Sam was too excited to sit around the hotel and wanted to go out and explore. I told Liam he could go, but he didn’t want to leave me alone in the hotel, so we all agreed to go out in the afternoon, after my nap.

Because, priorities. 

We went to a track where I watched Sam and Liam ride dirt bikes which, to my amazement they were both very good at. Then Liam took us to a large bookstore where he let me go wild. It had been so long since I had read a book for fun, I may have overdone it a little. I bought so many books, Liam opted to have them shipped home rather than lug them around for the rest of the trip. That evening we went to dinner at a burger joint, ate greasy food and drank milkshakes. It was one of the best memories I have of the three of us so far. It forced me to stop and think about how much my life had changed in the last year. I was finally no longer bitter about how much life had been completely changed by meeting Liam. I was grateful. I looked over at the man I loved and thought about our future, and I was excited for it.

The next day was the ball and I was a bundle of nerves. I had never been to something like this and I didn’t want to make a fool of myself.

“Relax, love. I can feel your anxiety and it’s putting me on edge.” Liam says as he wraps his arms around my waist and plants a wet, sloppy kiss over my mark. The move makes my body hum with lust, but I try to push it down.

“I have to get ready, Liam.” I say cheekily as I pull away from him.

“Fine, but I want you later.” He says pointedly.

“I’m all yours.” I smile warmly before sneaking into the other room to change.

I curl my hair in loose waves behind my back and keep my make up light. I’ve never worn much, and I refuse to look like a clown at this event. After some bouncing around, I manage to zip my dress up by myself. After one last look at myself, I slip into the room Liam was changing in. He’s sitting on the bed waiting for me. When his eyes catch mine, they rake me up and down and instantly darken.

“Wow…” He says quietly before standing and walking towards me.

He looks amazing in his black tux, one hand in this pocket while the thumb of the other runs over his bottom lip as he eyes me appreciatively. His eyes meet mine again and they’re black.

The wolf has come out to play.

When he speaks again his voice is a little lower and sends chills through my body.

“Bend over and put your hands on the bed.” He says, barely above a whisper. I don’t even think to argue with him. My knees begin to shake with anticipation.

I do as he says and spread my legs a little as I push my ass out even further than what my heels are doing for me.

“I love how well you listen, sweetheart.” He whispers in my ear.

“I guess it’s just the Alpha in you bringing out my submissive side.” I purr.

He growls so loud the bed shakes a little and I giggle as he stands behind me and traces his hands down torso. I hum in delight as he cups my breasts over my dress and pushes his erection into my backside. A mix of a growl and a groan leaves him, and I instantly dampen my pink lace thong. I had planned for it to be a surprise for him later, but it looks like Christmas came early. He lifts the hem of my dress carefully and bunches it around my thighs.

“God damn, baby. Are you trying to kill me?” He asks as he strokes the thong with one finger.

“I was hoping you would like it.” I answer breathlessly as his finger finds my clit.

“I’ll get you another one.” He says.

“Why?” I ask just as I hear a ripping sound and see my thong thrown across the room.

I don’t have time to be irritated by him ruining my pretty underwear because the feel the warm head of his penis runs a trail along my damp slit.

“Oh, Liam.” I moan as my head bows and my eyes drift shut. He growls a little again as he pushes in, gently at first to allow me time to adjust to his size.

“This is gonna be a little rougher than usual, love.” Liam murmurs as his hands find my waist. I push back on him to bury him deeply within me as a signal that I’m ready for him. He understands my nonverbal permission as he pulls back and slams into me hard. It feels so good I see stars in my vision and cry out.

“Fuck yes!” I scream as he increases his speed. Every time his skin slaps mine, I moan out again and again as he continues his punishing rhythm.

This is the first time he hasn’t made love to me.

He’s fucking me and I never want it to end.

There’s no sweet words or gentle caresses, just carnal urges as he pounds into my pussy relentlessly. His grunts increase in volume and frequency and he even growls occasionally. I can’t think of anything but the pleasure building within me. I can’t speak, my mouth is suddenly unable to form words even to call out his name.

One of his hands trails up my back and pushes me down slightly. The new angle allows him to go deeper, and the power behind his thrusts increases until he’s reaching parts of me no man has ever touched. My fingers curl into the bedsheets and my knees begin to shake as I near my release. My throat becomes sore from screaming so loud, but I can’t stop. Without ceasing his deep thrusts, Liam reaches around my body and pinches my clit between two fingers. The tiny bit of pain morphs into pleasure and I explode instantly around him with a violent orgasm. My body shakes from the amount of energy coursing through me and I need a moment to come back down to Earth. I’m breathing so heavily I begin to see black spots in my vision, and I force myself to slow down. Liam wraps his arms around my waist before he lets out a deep, guttural growl that vibrates against my back as he empties into me.

We stay like that for a long moment, just trying to catch our breaths until Liam slips gently out of me and cleans me carefully to keep my dress clean. Then he turns me around and hold me tightly to his chest.

“God, Lily I’m so sorry. My wolf pushed forward a little I didn’t mean to be so rough.” He says quietly while rubbing my back and kissing my hair. I push away from him and narrow my eyes.

“Don’t you dare apologize for that. That was fucking incredible and I will not have you ruin it by saying you’re sorry.” Liam looks down at me and gives me a boyish smile.

“Good, because that was amazing, and I plan on doing it again. I also plan on using this tie to restrain your hands to the headboard after that little submissive comment.” I giggle and nod my head.

“Well then, let’s get this ball over with so we can start the real party.” He throws his head back and laughs loudly when a knock sounds on the door.

“Are you guys ready?” Sam calls out.

“Just a second!” I yell back, looking in my bag for another pair of underwear.

“You don’t need those, love.” He says mischievously as he pulls them out of my hand and into my suitcase.

My mouth gapes open at him and before I can say anything, he opens the door for Sam.

“Come on guys, we’re gonna be… OH MY GOD SERIOUSLY?! Open a freaking window. You guys stink how am I supposed to ride in a car with you?!”

Liam and I can’t stop the booming laughter as we follow him down the hall. He makes us take a separate elevator and tries to roll down all of the windows in the car on the drive, but after how hard I worked on my hair I don’t allow that.

He can suffer.