| 29 |

HARRY was wheeled to an exam room by various senior healers. He wasn't fully awake but he's responding to external stimulus. Catherine wished she could join them instead but Greg and her were kicked out of the room. They said they didn't need any assistance because it was only a routine check. Lucky him, Greg, Gabby and Catherine were stuck with Hermione, Ron and Ginny in the same room. This was not going to end well.

  "Hermione, tell me what's going on." Ron said to her. He had his eyes closed trying so hard to contain his anger. "Please tell me it's not what I think it is."

  Hermione just looked lost. She covered her mouth with his hand. Mione' tried to reach out and touch Ron's hands but he flicked it away.

  "Hermione! Tell me!" He screamed and everyone flinched except from Ginny. "If I were to find out that you were cheating on me with my best friend, I better hear it from you! Is it true??"

  "Of course it's true Ron! Just look at how guilty she looks!!" Ginny screamed back. She shot daggers on Hermione's face.

  "Ginny..." Hermione whispered as she walked forward to come close to Ginny.

  "Don't you dare touch me." Ginny glared at her.

  "I'm so sorry..." Hermione repeated over and over again, which only makes everything worse.

  "How could you do this to me??" Ginny seethed. She lifted her arm ready to slap Hermione in the face but Neville was quick enough to catch it. Neville grabbed her arm from behind and basically had to restrain her from attacking Hermione.

  "Ginny calm down." He tried to tell her. Bad idea.

  "Calm down?? How can I calm down Neville when I my brother's wife is fucking my husband?!" She screamed again. Catherine was so grateful they were in an isolated room, she bet there were various nurses already eavesdropping by the door right now.

  "Well when she puts it that way it's horrible." Greg said to Catherine and Gabby.

  "It's horrible either way." Gabby replied.

  "Did anyone know about this??" Ron asked the room. 

  Well, fuck.

  Ginny and Ron looked around the room, moving from one person to the other. No one tried to even look up. Catherine kept her arms linked tight around Gabby's.

  "You guys knew did you?" Ginny accused them all. "Answer me!!"

  "Ginny lets all-" Gabby tried to reason with her but she cut her off.

  "Stop!" Ginny pointed a finger at her. Greg moved to stand in front of Gabby, afraid Ginny was going to pounce. But Ginny now focused on Neville, because she knew he was going to break first. "Neville, did you know?!"

  When Neville nodded Catherine and Gabby shared a look. Ginny was about ready to rip Neville's heads off but he tried to defend himself, "Greg was the one who told me about it!"

  "What?" Everyone said in unison.

  "You told him?" It slipped out of Catherine's mouth and she hated herself for it.

  "I didn't!" Gabby defended herself.

  Greg looked at his wife in disbelief, "You knew and you didn't tell me, Gabs?"