Chapter 6 - Athanasia

2 years later (Adelio is 10)

3rd POV

In the middle of battlefield there's a handsome young figure standing there surrounded by dead bodies. Then he stare at his hand that has been filled with blood.

He clench his hand into fist and staring at the beautiful clear sky. His jewel blue eyes seems to be dull, there no sparkle in it.

And suddenly rain start pouring,
He slowly close his eyes and let the rain pour at him and The Coldness surrounding him.

He hoping this nightmare could end very soon and if don't he might go crazy and the figure is Adelio De Alger Obelia.

Adelio open his eyes and he looks around him and the only thing he could see is blood.

'Please, let me die' He thought with his head looked down at the ground that has filled with blood everywhere.

_______________________

At the throne room there's two handsome figure waiting for someone to walks in and the door slowly open to be reveal a young handsome figure that are known as the crown prince of Obelian Empire, Adelio De Alger Obelia.

Adelio walk until he reach infront of the handsome figure that sit at throne and the figure was Claude De Alger Obelia and known as The Emperor of Obelian Empire.

And the figure beside Claude is Felix Robane known as The knight of Crimson Blood.

"Blessings and glory upon the sun of the obelian empire" Adelio bow down to Claude while greet him.

"Hmm" Claude hums as he acknowledge Adelio greetings.

"So you have return" Claude said to Adelio with a stoic face and let just say he want Adelio to Die, that's why he send him to war but to his surprise Adelio survive.

Claude amused that he survive the war with 30 knights only and top of that he only 8 years old when he go to war.

"Yes, your majesty, I have return successfully as you wish before" Adelio still bow down to Claude.

"Rise"  Adelio rise from his position and looked at Claude with a expressionless face while his eyes have it sparkle back unlike before.

"You've done a great job, well done" Claude praise Adelio, Adelio who has never been praise before shine brightly.

"Thank you, your majesty" Adelio smile brightly at Claude and Claude still have stoic face while Felix miss that smile.

"Felix"

"Yes, your majesty?"

"Escort Adelio back to sapphire palace, he must has been tired"

"Yes, your majesty"

"You're dismissed"

And with that Claude rise from his sit and walks pass Adelio without looking at him.

Felix walk toward Adelio after Claude leave the room and said "shall we go, your Highness?"

Felix smile at Adelio, Adelio smile back at him "we should"
And with that they start walking towards sapphire palace.

While they walking, only silence could be hear between them, Felix look at his prince and he has sad expression on his face.

"My prince, is there anything bothering you?"