05 | swimming trunks

6

6

After the plane lands, Shoto grabs his luggage and quickly leaves the plane, hoping he can avoid Katsuki all together.

"Hey, you left Katsuki to try and get his luggage by himself," Tsuyu says, frowning. "Why didn't you help him?"

"The plane made me feel stuffy," Shoto lies. "I needed to get off as soon as possible."

"You left your fiancé, though," Izuku says, backing up Tsuyu's statement. "Go help him."

Shoto thinks about what Katsuki had said. We're doing this to protect our companies. "You're right. Watch my bags."

He enters the plane again, helping the shorter blond reach his bag. "Here."

Katsuki looks at him, holding his bag. "Why'd you come back?"

"We're doing this to protect our companies," Shoto repeats, before turning around and walking off the plane. "Now, come in before they make me do something more."

Shoto arrives back at his own bags, making sure everyone has made it off the plane. "Great. Let's find some cabs and go to whatever resort we're supposed to be at."

The group manages to find three cabs to take them to the cabins built on the other side of the island. Just as Shoto expected, the weather is hot. He might even have to change out of the clothes he's currently wearing.

He looks at Katsuki, whose face is flushed with heat. "Are you hot?"

"Yeah," he admits, panting a bit. "I don't do well with hot weather."

Shoto digs through his bag, handing the blond a bottle of water. There is no point withholding water from him- especially because if he was thirsty, he'd want someone to led a helping hand. "Here."

"Thanks." Katsuki accepts the water, chugging the whole bottle in roughly 30 seconds.

"You're welcome," Shoto replies. "Are you sure you're okay? No sickness?"

"Why do you care?" Katsuki shoots, making Shoto furrow his brows.

"Fine then," he says, trying to ignore the small sting in his heart. "Suffer for all I care."

Shoto knows they can somewhat talk freely because they offered to sit in the cab with all the luggage. That, and there is a dividing glass between the two of them and the driver. So, they can bicker and hate each other without having to worry about outside influences.

Shoto stars out the window, looking at the crystal white beaches. The waves crash against the shore, leaving sea shells and pulling sand back into its waters. Shoto loves the beach, loves the feeling of the water playing with his toes, the wet sand between his toes. However, he doesn't like dry sand with he's trying to put short back on. Thus, towels are necessary for a Shoto approved beach trip.

His thoughts are interrupted by Katsuki, who pokes his arm. "Stop spacing out. We're here."

The duo makes their way out of the car, hauling the luggage out after them. Izuku and Eijiro make their way over to help, carrying the luggage for the girls.

"So, whose cabin is who?" Denki asks.

"Cabins are two each," Eijiro says, looking at the paper. "Katsuki and Todoroki in one. Izuku and Iida in two. Tsuyu and Uraraka in three. Mina and Kyoka is four. Denki and Hanta in five, and I guess I have six for myself. It's a one person cabin anyway."

"Alright! Let's go!" Mina chirps happily, racing off with Kyoka. The rest of the gang makes their way to the cabins, and Shoto decides he might as well call dibs on what room he wants.

When he opens the door to the rustic cabin, he can't help but admire the interior design. A lavish living room with couches and a flat screen tv. A kitchen with marble counter tops and white cabinets, connecting to a patio outside, all over looking the beach.

"Bedroom," he says, looking through the door. There are only two doors. One opens into a full bathroom, and the other to a bedroom with a king sized bed. "There's... only one bed."

"One bed?" Katsuki asks, appearing next to him. "What the hell? Why is there only one bed?"

"Because we're fiancés," Shoto replies. "Look, I have a plan. I sleep in the bed tonight, and you can have it tomorrow. We alternate every night. Deal?"

Katsuki purses his lips. "Deal, but my clothes are going in the closet."

"No objections."

Shoto and Katsuki open their suitcases on the bed, taking their clothes out of the closet and hanging them in the closet.

"That's your swimsuit?" Katsuki asks, looking distastefully at the small speedo in Shoto's hands.

"Got a problem?"

"No fiancé of mine is going outside in that," Katsuki chides, snatching the speedo from Shoto's hands. "We'll get you a more proper swimsuit."

"Who do you think you are? Give me my swimsuit back!"

"No. You'll get trunks like everyone else."

Shoto snarls. "Give it back before I kill you."

Katsuki blinks. "Oh, so you do have emotions. And like I said before, I'm the top in this relationship." He turns his back to Shoto, completely unafraid.

Shoto growls, shoving Katsuki forward. "Don't turn your back on me."

In an instant, Katsuki has Shoto on his back, a hand wrapped around his neck. He leans down, whispering against his ear. "Don't threaten me, baby boy. I will destroy you."

Katsuki gets off, continuing to finish putting his clothes away, leaving Shoto breathless against the bed. He feels two emotions: lust and anger. Lust because what Katsuki did was hot, and anger because what Katsuki did was rude and he hated how much it turned him on.

Katsuki leaves the room- with Shoto's speedo- and slams the door behind him. "Cocky bastard," Shoto grumbles. "He knows what he did."

Shoto puts the rest of his clothes away, sulking as he puts the rest of clothes away and joins Katsuki in the kitchen. "What're you looking out?"

"A schedule," Katsuki says. "Oh, we're going snorkeling in the morning. We'd better get you a new swimsuit now."

Katsuki makes his way to the door, looking back and giving Shoto a piercing glance. "Come. Now."

Something makes Shoto move to the door, complying with Katsuki's words. As they leave the cabin, he starts to resent the power Katsuki holds over him. He wonders how Katsuki is so dominating...

and how he can change that.

i hope you liked it 💕 let me know if you see any errors

let me know if you see any errors

i'm trying a top!bakugo , bottom!todoroki approach but it's not my usual positions so bare with me 😅

- tia