21 | scary movies and thrown glass

Shoto wakes up the next morning feeling cold

Shoto wakes up the next morning feeling cold. He furrows his brows as he glanced around the room. It's stocked with some of the items he bought like picture frames and small potted plants.

Then he notices a hole in the bed. Not literally, but he's alone. He knows for a fact he went to sleep with Katsuki by his side, so where is he now? Besides, it's Sunday and they agreed to looking at potential sights for the wedding.

The thought alone brings butterflies to Shoto's stomach. An actual wedding. To Katsuki. "Am I in love?" he whispers incredulously to himself. "I can't be. I've known him for less than a month."

Shoto shrugs off his thoughts, brushing his teeth in the bathroom. "This is a nice place... I wonder if we'll stay here after we're married. Does Katsuki want kids? Wait... stop it, Shoto."

He wonders why his thoughts instantly traveled to kids. Sure, he was thinking of a bigger space, but there are tons to reasons to get a bigger space without it having to deal with offspring. Maybe an office room for Shoto. A guest room for when their friends or family visit. Maybe two guests rooms.

Maybe they'll want a workout room. A theater room. Ooh... a movie room would be awesome! See, tons of reasons and yet his mind drifted straight to kids! KIDS! He's never thought about having kids better because honestly, he doesn't want them.

Does this unwant stem from purposefully want to piss his father off? Absolutely, but there are other reasons. Kids are messy and require time and patience, two things it doesn't seem Katsuki or Shoto have. They're always going from one place to another, sometimes leaving to go overseas.

Well, Shoto does. He's not sure about Katsuki.

Still, kids shouldn't even be in the equation as twenty year-olds. Wait, Katsuki's twenty isn't he? Shoto should check just to make sure. But first, he should find him.

"Katsuki?" He calls out through the house, noticing the blond is, in fact, not in the apartment. His lip pouts a little bit. Not because he misses Katsuki dearly, but because it irks him that Katsuki would leave without saying anything or even waking him up.

"Fine, then. I guess I have to place to myself," Shoto huffs, stomping his way to the television. He clicks various buttons, looking for some sort of horror. Something would completely take his mind off of Katsuki.

And, boy, did it do just that.

About half way into the movie, Shoto can feel the chills setting in his body. This movie doesn't just have jump scares; even the costumes and makeup is horrifying.

The front door unlocks and Shoto gasps, hiding in front of the couch. He looks for anything sharp, finding a glass fragment under the coffee table. Holding it tightly, he takes a few breathes to calm himself before he jumps up to attack the intruder.