24 | vinegar burns your eyes with direct contact

tw // puking, homophobia, f-slur

The next morning feels like a blur

Katsuki barely registers what happens before his whole body lurches. His stomach flips, clearly unhappy with something. "Fudge."

Shoto seems to wake up a few moments later, a lazy smile on his pink lips. He moves to hug Katsuki, his finger grazing over his pale skin. "Morning, Kat."

"Don't have time to talk!" Katsuki gasps, running to the bathroom as quickly as possible. He kneels before the toilet, his stomach lurching to empty whatever is sitting in it.

Shoto pads over quietly, placing a hand on the back of the blond's back. "Are you okay? Did you eat something wrong? Are you sick?"

"Food poisoning," Katsuki lies, breathing hard and trying not to puke again. "Definitely food poisoning."

"Do you want medicine? Is there anything I can-"

Katsuki cuts his rambling off with a lazy smile, assuming it's a little unattractive with stomach acid dribbling down his chin. "I'm okay. I already feel much better."

Shoto squats down next to him, knees to his chest. "What did you eat? Do you think I could be sick as well?"

"You can't get sick how I am," Katsuki says, flushing the toilet and rinsing his mouth in the sink. "Alright, considering that if my stomach wasn't empty before, it is now, I'm starving. Let's eat."

"I want to go out for breakfast," Shoto announces, sitting on the counter as he watched Katsuki brush his teeth. He keeps rubbing his eyes, likely to remove the sleep from them.

Katsuki can't even deny the handsomeness Shoto possess when he wakes up. His soft red and white hair is messy and mixed together, looking like Christmas cotton candy.

"Mm?" Katsuki asks, spitting the access toothpaste. "And where do you want to go?"

"Fuchsia."

Katsuki almost chocks. "That place is high class!"

"And so are we." Shoto shrugs his shoulders, leaning his skin against the cool glass. "Come on. I think after last night, the least you can do is take me out."

"You mean after all I did for you last night?" Katsuki quirks a brow, a habit Shoto's had him adapt. "I think I should be the one treated."

"I'm still hurting."

"Even after cuddles?" Katsuki chuckles, looking at his reflection in the mirror. He doesn't know how long he stares or why, but he suddenly doesn't feel himself. Maybe it's because of the day. "Do I look different to you?"

Shoto frowns. "Is this a trick question?"

"I want your honest opinion."

"No, you look the exactly same," Shoto says. "Now, let's get dressed and go eat breakfast. But, maybe grab something to hold you over. And if you feel sick at all, let me know and we're out of there."

"I promise, I'll be fine," Katsuki sighs. "Great. Fuchsia. I've actually wanted to go there for a while."

--- TIME SKIP

When Shoto and Katsuki arrive at Fuschia, they can feel all the eyes in them. Instantly, a gut feeling pulls at Katsuki, giving him fight or flight response. "You sure you want to eat here?" Katsuki asks, his grip on Shoto's hand a bit harder.

"Of course!" Shoto yaps with a smile, asking for a booth for the two of them. The hostess shoots them a look, one Shoto doesn't catch but Katsuki does, then leads them to a table. It's hard to ignore the happiness on Shoto's face as he looks around the place. "Isn't it beautiful?"

"You're more beautiful," Katsuki attempts to flirt, but it doesn't come off as smooth as he would've liked. Shoto seems to notice because he's going to ask him about it when a waiter comes up to them.

Well Katsuki assumes the waiter is there for them, despite the mega distance he has placed between the table and himself. "May I take your order?" he asks in a strained voice.

Once again, Shoto doesn't seem to notice. "Can I start off with an orange juice?"

"We're out," the waiter replied curtly. Katsuki furrows his brows. Why the hell would they be our so early in the morning?

"Then a water for me," Shoto says, clearly disappointed. Katsuki can tell because the two toned male has multiple jugs of orange juice in the fridge at home.

"And for you?" the waiter turns to Katsuki.

"I'm good for now," the blond says watching the waiter turn away.

"Sucks they don't have orange juice," Shoto sighs, looking through the menu. Katsuki, however, cannot keep his eyes off the staff. They whisper to each other while throwing looks over his shoulder. He has seen three people after them receive orange juices. How dare they deny his baby orange juice?

"Shoto, I think we should leave," Katsuki says, folding the menu up. "I don't want to eat here."

"But for me?" Shoto begs, his turquoise and gray eyes pleading. "They claim to have be best food!"

Katsuki nods, though he's still not happy about the looks they're receiving. He wants a nice time out with his fiancé, but what did he expect? It's fucking society and they're messed up standards.

The waiter returns with a water for Shoto, but before he can drink it, Katsuki snatches the drink. "Take this back and bring him an actual water."

"That is water," the waiter says, furrowing his brows.

"This is not fucking water," Katsuki argues, his voice rising in volume. A couple tables have started to watch, and Katsuki sets a voice recorder on his phone in case this goes where he thinks it is.

"It is," the waiter, who's tag reads Minoru Mineta, scoffs. "What do you think it is?"

Katsuki angles his phone so Mineta's face can be shown. "This has vinegar in it."

"Does not."

"Does too!" Katsuki argues. "I can tell when there is vinegar in a drink! Try it yourself."

A guilty look flashes on his face. "I'm not drinking that. That drink is made for fag-"

Katsuki throws the vinegar water at his face, causing the waiter to sputter. "We're leaving. Now."

"Katsuki-"

"Shoto, move your ass. We are leaving." Katsuki makes sure to record Mineta's face as he complains about his eyes burning. "Regular water wouldn't burn your eyes, bitch."

yeah,,, this chapter is a bit much

i'm sorry if i hit too close to a sensitive topic for you guys or if any of you have gone through this ; that is no way to treat a customer regardless of how they look or who they're with

i hope you guys have a good day 💕

- tia