20 | destructive articles destory relationships

Katsuki packs up Shoto's room into the large bag he has

Katsuki packs up Shoto's room into the large bag he has. He just stuffs pants and shorts and a variety of shirts.

Then he scoured the room for the notebook Shoto claimed he needed. Katsuki goes through as much as he feels comfortable going through. He doesn't open many drawers, and he glanced under stacks.

After failing to find the notebook, he lays on Shoto's bed, trying to understand how he can sleep on something so soft. "I feel like it's absorbing me."

Katsuki pulls his phone out of his back pocket, searching Shoto's name. Instead of pictures and an overall description, articles pop up. However, they're not about him and Shoto coming home, but instead someone has leaked text messages.

Intrigued and a bit angry, Katsuki opens the article. Todoroki's side lover? the article starts. It's written by a journalist that Katsuki is all too familiar with.

Aoyama Yuga. He's evil incarnate to the celebrity world. His ability to find dirt is immaculate and if there's one thing he loves it's stirring the pot of drama.

"What's this dipshit saying now?" Katsuki asks, scrolling through the article about his fiancé.

Everyone knows about the engagement between business tycoons Todoroki Shoto and Bakugo Katsuki. However, it seems one lover for Todoroki just isn't enough.

Below are text messages leaked Friday afternoon from a Chirp account that was deleted a few hours later, but not before the messages could blow up on the internet among fans following the duo's relationship.