31 | sort this thing out

Spending the last days alone has been tough

Spending the last days alone has been tough. It's almost like living alone but... so much quieter.

Shoto leaves for work then comes home and eats- normally cold soba. Then he takes a shower. He can't bring himself to touch Katsuki's office door. He'll lay in bed a bit, then watch tv. When it's late, he'll go to sleep, wake up and repeat the entire day.

It goes on like these for eight days. Finally, it's a weekend again. Shoto always sleeps in. And by sleeping in, he lays in bed thinking of things had been going okay, he could be with Katsuki right now. Maybe they'd go somewhere, like a park or the mall.

Maybe he wouldn't feel so empty, so incomplete.

He glances at his phone. He's been trying to piece his friends phone numbers back together considering no one has called him and he can never work up the courage to go see them. What if they're angry with him like Katsuki js for standing up the group dinner? Maybe Tenya and Tsuyu found out that Shoto prefers Izuku and Ochaco.

Or maybe they just don't care enough to check up on him.

As he scrolling through instagram, jealousy burning from everyone else's perfect lives, his phone rings.

It's a familiar unknown number.

He answers it, hoping it's a friend. "Hello?"

"And where the hell have you been?"

An angry Izuku hath appeared. "Izuku?"

"No, it's your father. Of course it's me! Now, again, where the hell have you been?"

"Aimlessly moving forward with my life."

"And you didn't call because?"

Well he can't say he didn't call because his number was deleted by these two psychos that pretty much kidnapped with their taxi while he was trying to get to Periwinkle Iris. "I don't know. Was I supposed to?"

"Where are you right now?"

"Katsuki's apartment," Shoto whispers, his fingers picking at each other. For some reason he feels guilty that he's in the apartment. Maybe he should move back home for a couple days, just until he and Katsuki are on speaking terms again.

Oh, wait. That's why he didn't go back. He didn't want to be interrogated by his mom and possibly screw over their entire engagement.

"I assumed you would be. I'm outside so get out here. We're going somewhere."

"Where?"

"Get out here and you'll know. Bye."

Shoto can't help but laugh. It's comfortable to hear Izuku's sass. With new found motivation, Shoto lifts himself out of bed, finding something suitable to wear. Just because he's been feeling mopey doesn't mean he can't be fine as fuck.

Shoto grabs a small bag, his sunglasses and keys and leaves the apartment, looking at door behind him. He sees Izuku leaning against his own car, exposing himself in a muscle t-shirt.

"I was wondering if you were coming this year," he smirks, lifting himself off the hood. "Glad you don't look like a rundown Elsa."

"I'll accept compliment, you walking piece of broccoli." Shoto hops in the front seat, as Izuku turns over the engine. He looks back, pulling out of the driveway and onto the main road. "So, where are we going?"

"Since you want to live like a hermit, I guess I'll have to force you out if your shell." Izuku gives him a devious smile, revving the engine. He whips the car around the corner, pulling luxuriously into a VIP parking spot.

Shoto looks up at the name of the place they're at. "Cochineal."

"Let's go," Izuku laughs to himself, taking out his keys and stepping out of the car. Shoto follows his lead, closing the door behind him. He places his sunglasses over his eyes, trying to look as cool as possible. Also the sun is so bright!

Izuku stands before the bouncers and says "Periwinkle Iris."

They step aside but block Shoto's entry. Izuku sighs. "He's with me."

Shoto squeezes the overly muscular bouncers. "What's they're problem?" he asks once they're out of ear shot.

"This is a very private event," Izuku explains as though that answers everything.

Shoto just shrugs and continues walking down the darkened hallway with Izuku. Subconsciously he knows if he were by himself, he might have excused himself and just left. Lured into some sort of trap just before.

He shivers, trying not to think about what happened a couple days ago. "Seriously, Zu, where are we going?"

"Just enjoy the ride."

"We're walking."

"Potato, potato."

He leads him into a larger room, filled with pretty lights and melodious sounds. There is one table in the center with lots of seats- and a certain blond.

"I can't go in there," Shoto gasps, hiding against the wall- like that's going to hide him. "Katsuki's there!"

"Oh, gee," Izuku says sarcastically, holding his chin and peering over the railing at the table. "I hadn't notice. Well, now that you've pointed it out, we've definitely gotta leave. Come on."

Izuku grasps Shoto's wrist, pulling him down the stairs. Eijiro seems to notice them approaching first, and despite the smile on his face, his eyes read a different emotion.

It's standoffish, a little intimidating. Almost like he's defending something.

Or someone.

"Look who decided to join the party," Izuku calls out cheerfully, sitting Shoto, unwillingly, next to Katsuki. "It's Shoto Todoroki."

"Why am I here?" he whispers, not wanting to call attention to himself. He doesn't like the gazes he's getting from the others. He squirms in his seat, suddenly fascinated with his hands. Has his hands always been this long and slender?

"You have been avoiding each other," Izuku huffs, blatantly the organizer of this entire thing. "Shoto never calls anymore. Kacchan has been holing up in his office!"

Shoto glances at Katsuki and does notice he looks a little worse for wear. Maybe he isn't the only one suffering?

"So why bring us here?" Katsuki says, his voice sounding a little higher than usual.

"You're not leaving until you sort this out."

sorry for the late update ; i feel like it's been forever

it's been forever

also,,, i'm addicted to sk8 the infinity 😌👊

- tia
(why did it try to autocorrect
my name to yua 😠 )