33 | fluffy fluff of fluff fluff

okay but the way my mom watched me start writing this chapter and said "that's the title?" 💀 like yes, mother, that is the title-

The rest of the day is filled with laughter. Sure, it started off awkward after the whole misunderstanding with Shoto, but it was quickly dissolved by Denki, bless his heart.

"I challenge thee to a duel!" He shouts loudly, pointing to Shoto. The dual haired man shrugs, accepting the microphone. "Winner takes all!"

"All of what?" Shoto asks, looking at the instructions for the game. Sing into the mic correctly and get points. Sounds simple enough.

"All of..." Denki looks around for something to challenge him on. "All of these fries."

"Those are my fries!" Hanta accuses.

"Thank you for donating them to a worthy cause," Denki smiles innocently. He sets the fries in front of the game, snags one for himself, likely for good luck, and hits play. "We shall sing the champion of all karaoke songs."

"Don't stop believing?" Shoto guesses.

"No, Love is an open door!"

When has that been the champion karaoke song? Shoto thinks to himself. "Who am I singing as?"

"I'll be the girl. You can be the boy."

"Anna and Hans, but sure, let's just call them by their genders," Shoto murmurs to himself as the song music starts.

"Can I say something crazy?"

"I love crazy."

"I'll my life has been a series of doors in my face. And suddenly, I bump into you."

Shoto is in awe at Denki's singing voice. He's actually really. He'll have to bring his A game to win Hanta's volun-told fries.

"I was thinking the same thing, 'cause like, I've been searching my whole life to find my own place. And maybe it's the party talking, or the chocolate fondue."

"But with you-"

"But with you, I found my place."

"I see your face!"

"And it's nothing like I've ever known before!"

By this time, Shoto and Denki have started to really get into the song.

"Love is an open door!"

"Door!"

"Life can be so much more!"

"With you!"

"With you!"