30 | falling again

tw// knives, blood, stabbing, physical abuse, panic attack, depression, just thinking your not worthy of someone when you ARE worthy of them and it's more like they're not worthy of you

starting when shoto got into the taxi

Shoto can barely contain his excitement

Shoto can barely contain his excitement. He doesn't know why the idea of having dinner with the people who mean the most to him makes him feel this giddy, but it does.

He watches the street wiz past him, but he notices they pass the restaurant. He chuckles awkwardly, leaning forward. "Um, sir? You missed your turn."

The man shakes his head. "No, I haven't."

Shoto opens his phone, starting to send a text to Katsuki, when it's snatched from his hands. "What-"

"Ooh, texting your fiancé?" A blond girl giggles. "Wow, he's hot. You're not in love with him, are you?"

"Of course I am," Shoto huffs, crossing his arms. "He's my fiancé!" Though it's a line he's rehearsed before, it scares him how much truth he feels in the statement.

"I don't think he's all that interested in you," she hums, scrolling through his phone. "Seems one-sided to me. Oh! Does he like girls? I want a new boyfriend. The last one I had was a bit too much for me."

"Are you sure he was the one that was too much?" Shoto mumbles under his breath. He wants to steal his phone back, but he's getting strange vibes from the two people on the passenger seat.

Also this car. There's a gun wrapper under the seat, and what Shoto assumes to be illegal drugs. "Is this a legal taxi?"

The man doesn't answer, instead taking a right. As Shoto glances out the window, the building become all too familiar. This is the way to Katsuki's apartment. He should know; he's had taxi drivers take him here all the time.

"Where are you taking me?" Shoto demands. "If it's money you want, you don't have to hold me hostage. I'll give it to you myself."

"We don't want your money," the man drawls, scratching at his neck. Crusty, as Shoto has come to name him, slams on brakes in front of the apartment. "Our goals... you wouldn't understand. You've always had everything you've ever wanted."

Shoto scoffs. "You don't know how far from the truth you are."

Crusty and Blondie just sit in the front, and Shoto grows impatient. If they wanted to kill him, he'd probably be dead. Are they going to torture him? What were they doing at Katsuki's aparemtn, anyway?

Crusty suddenly moves from the driver's seat, walking around the car to seat next to Shoto in the back. A knife is held in his left hand.

"Here's how this is going to go," Crusty starts. He holds the knife against Shoto's stomach. "You're going to follow everything we tell you to do. You're not going to complain or attempt to seek help. You're going to cooperate."