10 | painfully and obviously fake

tw// mentions of domestic violence

Katsuki wakes up the next morning, feeling slightly aggravated

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Katsuki wakes up the next morning, feeling slightly aggravated. The bed isn't as comfortable as the one he had back home. That, and he still feel lingering anger for Shoto.

He decides to not let it- or at least try not to let it- ruin his day. So, he takes a shower, allowing the water to calm his lingering anger. He doesn't know why Shoto's lash out last night irritated him, but it did.

After his shower, he feels refreshed and ready to face the two toned demon outside. When he walks back into the bedroom, he notices Shoto's seashell necklace on the bed with a card.

sorry i lashed out... but i did make it for you because... well, telling you why would make me embarrassed so let's just leave it at this is for you. please wear today? - Shoto

Katsuki can't help the wide grin that grows on his features as he gently lifts the red and white necklace. It's absolutely beautiful, and he loves it. He looks at the clothes in his closet, choosing a red button up shirt and black slacks.

Facing the mirror, he gingerly places the seashell necklace around his neck, tying the string tighter in the back. "Beautiful," Katsuki murmurs, leaning closer to the mirror to get a better look. "Matches my eyes, hmm. Jowa~ Jowa~"

Katsuki leaves the bathroom, looking for Shoto in the common space, but he's not there. "Maybe he went out for breakfast already."

Katsuki slips his shoes on, fastening his watch in his left wrist. Right outside, he's hit with the smell of the salty sea. The waves crash along the shore, and seagulls call out to each other. All in all, Katsuki feels at peace, an overwhelming calm and happiness overtaking his entire body, settling in his stomach.

"Kacchan."

The peace and calm is temporarily interrupted by the sound of Izuku Midoriya, who is standing on the steps on his cabin. "Deku."

Curious, Katsuki walks closer to him. "Not that I care... but you haven't told... Shoto anything, have you?"

"He's asked," Izuku admits, "but, no. I haven't said anything. He's suspects something is up, though."

Katsuki nods, finding the other man's curiosity completely understandable. "Just leave him curious, okay?"

"He knows he has to ask you," Izuku calls out to the blond, who is already walking away. Katsuki finds Shoto sitting with Mina at the cafe, dressed to the nines. Katsuki is half tempted to ask Shoto to work for him as a model, except business and pleasure never go well together. Not that Shoto brings him pleasure. Well, he could, but-

Katsuki stops his line of thinking, instead focusing on the fact that Shoto is sitting with Mina. "Since when were you two such good friends?" he asks as he takes the seat next to Shoto. It might too suspicious if he sits next to Mina instead.