06 | with someone else

Katsuki walks to the nearest shop, Shoto in tow

Katsuki walks to the nearest shop, Shoto in tow. Katsuki is still being pretty smug at his dominance over Shoto. He won't deny it- it felt good to see the taller boy under him, eyes wide with a tinge of lust.

However, this doesn't mean he likes the man all of a sudden. Katsuki still views him as a complete asshole, but he looks stunning in that outfit and Katsuki knows he did it on purpose. So, he has to get back at him.

Katsuki looks through the swimsuits available, choosing a simple red and white striped swimsuit. "Perfect. It even matches your hair."

Shoto mocks him, rolling his eyes. "You know, you suck."

"You don't have to like my choices," Katsuki tells him. "You just have to follow them."

Shoto silently pouts as Katsuki pays for the swimsuit. "Hi. Yes, just this swimsuit."

Katsuki pays for the swimsuit, walking back to the cabin. "Todoroki."

"Yes?" comes the mild, unhappy, monotone response from Shoto. Katsuki chuckles quietly to himself, running a hand through his hair.

"I just bought you a swimsuit. What are you supposed to say?"

"You just bought me a swimsuit I didn't want in the first place. Also, I'm not a little, so don't treat me like one."

I doubt that but go off, Katsuki thinks. They sit in the cabin quietly, neither bothering the other. Katsuki has to admit, that's one thing he does like about Shoto. He's not needy for attention and would rather be alone than with another person.

Katsuki clicks buttons on the TV, flipping through the channels. Honestly, he feels quite bored. He had expected one of the idiots would be by to bother him, and yet no one has come by. Most likely, they think Katsuki and Shoto want some alone time before meeting the group.

"Hey, Bakugo."

"What?"

"Are you interested in anyone else?"

Katsuki freezes, before answering. "I think that's the second time you've asked me. Why are you curious? I have to marry you."

"Sure, but you're not interested in me. You have to be interested in someone, don't you?" Shoto asks, persistent. Katsuki throws the remote on the couch, turning to Shoto with an exasperated, annoyed expression.

"What do you want? You want me to admit I'm in love with someone else? Do you love someone else? Why are you fucking pestering me?"

"I'm just asking you a question and you're dodging." Shoto shrugs. "I just want an answer. You don't have to get angry, though I understand that's about half of your personality."

"You're so rude."

"You swear too much."

"And they expect us to work this out?" Katsuki scoffs. "I'm out. I won't be back tonight."

"Feel free to leave forever," Shoto quips, not bothering to watch Katsuki leave the shared cabin.

Katsuki slams the door after him, walking to Eijiro's cabin. He pounds on the door, blood pumping. He keeps chanting in his head "He's an asshole. What'd you expect?" hoping to calm down.

"Kat? I didn't expect to see you until the morning," Eijiro admits, opening the door wider.

Katsuki pushes past him, standing in the living room. He takes a deep breath, standing before Eijiro. "I hate him. I hate him so much, Ei. I can't marry. I can't, I can't, I can't."

The blond starts to break down in the middle of the room, his best friend going to comfort him. "Katsuki, it's going to be okay. He can't be that bad."

"H-He keeps grilling me," Katsuki hiccups, wiping his tears away furiously. "He keeps asking me if I'm in love with someone else. And, of course because I love you. But, I have to marry him. I hate it!"

Eijiro leaves a small kiss on Katsuki's lip, one that leaves the blond longing for more. "Are you going back?"

"I told him I was leaving and not going back tonight," Katsuki says. "I was going to have to sleep on the couch anyway, so I'll just sleep on the couch here, where there isn't an asshole."

"Katsuki," Eijiro says, playing with the ring on Katsuki's middle finger, "we can't keep doing this. You can't keep running to me for hugs and kisses. You're engaged now. This would ruin your public image. A scandal this early? You understand, don't you?"

Oh, Katsuki understands alright, but he doesn't want to listen. He doesn't care if his career is ruined because of a cheating scandal, but he cares how it will hurt Eijiro, so he nods his head in compliance.

Eijiro nods and exhales deeply. "Well, I'm going to bed. You're good on the couch?"

"Yeah."

"Well, goodnight, then."

"Goodnight."

Katsuki watches Eijiro disappear into the bedroom, then he walks over to the couch to get comfortable. He can imagine that everyone else is comfortable in their beds, while he's the only one on a couch.

Most likely, the others got two rooms in their cabins- which would explains why cabins two through five looked slightly bigger than one and six.

Katsuki runs his hands through his hair, teeth tugging at his bottom lip. He feels hopeless and torn because he wants Eijiro, but he has to be with Shoto. He wants to run away, but he can't abandon the company his parents made. Katsuki has a strong sense of duty and to leave over love? He can't leave them over something so minuscule.

Thus, Katsuki will find a way to love- or at least get along with- Shoto. Not every agreement is made with love. Katsuki has had numerous partnerships with people he couldn't stand and people he absolutely despised. But, he persevered through it- to make his parents proud.

So, now, he's stuck in an arranged marriage. Personally, Shoto isn't too bad a guy, but Katsuki can't stand his lack of emotion. How can someone so handsome, who is about run a multinational company, be so cold? How does he expect to do partnerships?

Then, it hits Katsuki. Shoto is only cold to him. When he saw the male with his friends, he smiled and joked around with them. It's as though he has a switch he flips whenever he's near Katsuki.

As Katsuki closes his eyes to sleep, his thoughts tell him one thing: flip the switch.

i hope you liked it 💕
let me know if you see any errors

- tia