ABOUT THIS BOOK

Hello readers!

This is Book 1 of my BTS Soulmate AU, and my first fanfic. As a matter of fact, this is the first thing I've ever written.

I decided to write this book because I love the idea of soulmates, but just about every fanfic I have read has the soulmate either younger than all of the guys, or older than JK (so he can call her noona) but younger than the rest. I thought it was time for someone who was genuinely older than all of the guys (where Jin can call her noona). I also wanted someone who wasn't perfectly ideal and thin, who had graduated college and had a career, etc.

If you enjoy this book, please vote. I greatly appreciate every vote and I try to answer every comment.

This book starts near the end of 2018. The Protagonist of this book is Summer Bishop. She is 32 years old, and is the soulmate to all of the members of BTS. She is tall (5' 8"), overweight (according to BMI, but fit, not fat), and American.

Note: BTS are not soulmates with each other.

I hope you enjoy this book. It will be very smutty. If you don't like smut, please don't read. There will also be swearing for time to time and other issues are touched on such as self loathing and self harm.

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the pictures in the book; all were found searching the Interwebs. I DO own the cover, and all of the characters I have created. I do not own BTS in any way. Interpretations as to the character, mannerisms, etc of BTS are all made up by me and not meant to represent the actual thoughts, feelings, or whatever of BTS. As much as I would like to, I don't know them personally, I am merely an adoring fan.

Borahae, friends!!!!!!