Chapter 10

Chapter 10

All Mara could feel was heat. Fenrir's kiss was additive and she was ashamed to admit she wanted more. She wanted his hands all over her body and his mouth on her. Part of her was ashamed that she was allowing a total stranger to touch her so intimately. This wasn't her. She wasn't so open like this.

But she didn't want him to stop.

As soon as his hands began unbuttoning her jeans, a flash of panic coursed through her.

"What are you doing!?"

He raised his head and gave her an evil smile. "Satisfying my mate."

In a flash her jeans were ripped away from her. Mara tried to sit up but Fenrir quickly attacked her lips with his again, laying her on her back again.

She had never felt such pleasure from a kiss before. Any affection from Jason was rushed and one sided. His kisses were rough and demanding. Any pleasure he gave her was unintentional and he never cared about satisfying her.

Fenrir's mouth traveled down her neck and went to her breasts. With no warning, her shirt was lifted up, exposing her breasts in her white lace bra.

As much as she wanted him, common sense was beginning to take over her mind once again. Before his mouth was on her body again, she quickly sat up and pushed herself away from him. Her legs were still underneath him, but she at least put a small amount of distance between them.

"Please! We don't know each other! I can't do this! I'm not ready for this!"

A look of anger came over his face, but it quickly faded. He took a deep breath and sat up, giving her more space.

"I'm sorry. I should have known better than to push you."

He slowly handed her back her jeans, clearly disappointed. She quickly put them back on and sat down on the futon, wrapping her arms back around her knees. Fenrir took his place next to her and wrapped his arm around her.

"Please know I will never push you into anything, little mate. I promise."

Very gently, he used his arm to bring her closer to him. She didn't resist and leaned against him. Mara's nerves slowly calmed down. She had to admit that it felt nice to have someone understand and care about her needs. Jason was not like that at all. No, he never raped her or forced himself on her in any way. But he sure never let her forget about how much she was lucky to have him.

"Are you serious? What do you mean 'you aren't ready'? You know I can go get what I need from anyone else, right? There are several women who want to fuck me. I don't need you!

She shuddered at the memory. When she was finally ready to make that physical step with him, it was incredibly one sided. He made no effort to make things pleasurable for her. It was all about him. He finished within a couple of minutes, then rolled over and fell asleep. He wouldn't touch her at all afterwards.

After a couple more hours, Mara finally felt tired and yawned. Her eyes began to close as Fenrir gently grabbed the remote and shut off the TV.

"Time to sleep Mara."

He got off the futon and swiftly pulled it out so the back could drop and turn into a bed. Mara didn't even care that she hadn't grabbed her blanket or pillow. Fenrir walked across the room and turned off the light. He then gently pushed her towards the middle of the bed and laid down next to her.

Mara felt warm and safe in his embrace. Jason never cared to hold her like this. Every time she tried to cuddle up against him, he would push her away. It felt nice to feel cared about.

"Get some rest, little mate." He whispered into her ear.

Mara drifted off to sleep with a small smile on her face.