Chapter 22

*Chapter contains sexual content*

Chapter 22

Mara moaned as Fenrir kissed his way down her neck and ran his hand down her leg. Her body felt hot and she felt alive for the first time in her life. She barely knew Fenrir, but she didn't care. She wanted him.

Her mouth was fast to open, giving him permission to let his tongue enter. He was quick to respond, his tongue dancing with hers. With a growl, he lowered her to the floor and dropped to his knees. His hands began fumbling to unbutton her jeans. Mara was about to do it herself, but his patience was clearly gone. He gripped her jeans on either side of the zipper and ripped them open.

She felt a twinge of fear when seeing his strength, but it was gone as soon as she saw him smile up at her.

"I'll buy you new pants."

Before she could respond, her panties were also ripped away and he lifted her legs over his shoulders. Mara gasped and moaned when his mouth covered her womanhood.

Her hands gripped his hair as he tasted her. Her moans and gasps fueled him to continue. She swore she heard him growl as she gripped his hair.

"Fenrir please, I want you! Please stop and let me have you!"

He growled again and kissed the inside of her thigh. "You can have me, baby girl. Just as soon as I'm done with my dessert."

He continued his assault on her pussy with his mouth, making her shake and cry out his name. It didn't take long for her to finish. Her fists gripped his hair as she moaned his name over and over again.

As soon as her orgasm had passed, he gently removed her legs from his shoulders. Mara would have collapsed if it wasn't for Fenrir picking her up and placing her over his shoulder. In a flash, she was dropped in the middle of the bed and her shirt was quickly torn in half.

Mara opened her eyes in time to see Fenrir removing his shirt. His body was perfect for her, despite small scars that seemed to cover his chest. Before she could blink, her bra was gone, leaving her completely bare. His eyes scanned her body as he unbuckled his belt and removed his pants.

As he removed his pants, she couldn't help but stare at the rest of his body. His cock had to have been twice as big as Jason's. She wasn't even sure if he could have her without tearing her.

He dropped down on top of her and his lips met hers again. She lifted her knees so that he was completely between her legs. He moaned as his cock brushed up against her entrance.

Fenrir swiftly lifted himself up, balancing himself on his arms.

"Mara... do you want this?"

She bit her bottom and nodded. "Just... please go slow."

He captured her lips in his and lowered his hand to guide himself into her. She couldn't stop herself from tensing as she felt the tip of his cock slowly begin to enter her.

Fenrir groaned as he slowly moved himself into her. He entered her, then pulled out slightly before pushing himself back in, going deeper and deeper.

Mara was shaking and moaning. She couldn't believe how large he was. But he was carefully moving into her, letting her adjust to his size.

With a final buck of his hip, he was completely inside of her.

"Fuck, your so tight!" He hissed.

Mara continued shaking. "I-is that good?"

Fenrir moaned and slowly began moving his hips. "Fuck, your perfect! I can't wait to get you in my playroom!"

Fenrir continued to balance himself on his arms as his pace increased. She had no clue what he meant by his playroom but she didn't care at the moment. Mara wrapped her arms around his neck and wrapped her legs around his waist. Fenrir collapsed on top of her and began pumping into her at a rapid pace.

Mara moaned as Fenrir growled, his mouth trailing over her neck. She felt herself panic slightly as his mouth began kissing one specific spot on her neck. She knew it was the place where he wanted to mark her.

Before she could protest, he began to suck on the spot. She had no doubt he was going to leave a very large and dark hickey.

He lifted himself up and grinned. "I won't bite you until you're ready... but you're going to have my mark on you one way or another!"

He gave her a dominating kiss and continued to thrust into her. The headboard of the bed was roughly bouncing against the wall, but neither of them cared. Mara felt the heat begin to build up inside of her again.

"Fenrir, I'm gonna cum!"

He snarled and his movements increased. Mara could have sworn she was seeing stars. It only took a couple more thrusts before Mara was screaming his name as her climax rippled through her body.

Fenrir continued to slam himself into her, desperate for his own release.

"Fuck, you get tighter when you cum!" He yelled, not stopping his pace.

Mara was moaning and whimpering. She wasn't sure how much more she could take.

"Fenrir, please cum! I want you to cum!"

He was ruthless with his movements. She was whimpering and moaning, close to another orgasm. After a few more hard thrusts, she threw her head back and let out another loud moan as another orgasm overtook her body.

As Mara's orgasm rippled through her, Fenrir felt her pussy tighten around his cock once more and he couldn't hold back. He let out a loud growl and climaxed, filling her pussy with his seed.

He thrust for as long as he could, trying to make the feeling last. As soon as the feeling was over, he collapsed on top of her, burying his face into the crook of her neck. Mara's arms remained wrapped around his neck as he nuzzled into her, breathing in her scent. She drifted off to sleep feeling safe and at peace.