Chapter 27

*Chapter contains sexual content*

Chapter 27

Fenrir knew Mara wasn't actually trying to run from him. But it was definitely a good enough excuse for him to 'punish her', in some way. Before she could protest or try to pull away from him again, he pulled her into a deep kiss. Mara didn't try to struggle and eagerly returned the gesture.

He lifted her up and Mara wrapped her legs around his waist. Their kiss continued as he carried her to the bed. Within seconds, Fenrir had Mara in the middle of the bed with him on top of her. His hands roamed her body, wanting to touch every inch of her. Mara's hands ran through his hair, making him moan.

In a flash, Fenrir lifted Mara's shirt off and quickly stripped her of her pants. As adorable as she looked in her lace bra and panties, he wanted to see her completely bare to him. Mara must have agreed, as she quickly unlatched her bra herself and tossed it aside. Or perhaps she didn't want him to rip it off of her. As she removed her panties, Fenrir sat up and removed his shirt.

Mara's eyes roamed his body and Fenrir's cock twitched in his pants. Every inch of himself was for her and he was happy she approved of what she saw. As soon as he removed his pants, Fenrir fell back on top of her, his lips devouring hers again. Mara lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist. He groaned as his cock brushed against her entrance. Even after just a few kisses, she was wet and ready for him.

After several moments, Fenrir forced himself up and looked down at Mara with love and passion in his eyes.

"Baby girl, do you trust me?"

Mara looked puzzled for several moments before she nodded.

Fenrir grinned. "Do you trust me enough to try something new?"

She clearly looked nervous and she blushed. "L-like what?"

With an evil glint in his eyes, he rolled off her and made his way to his suitcase. After quickly rummaging through his clothing, he swiftly found what he was looking for. An old, plain T-shirt. A couple of rips in the shirt and he easily had 2 long strips of cloth.

He returned to the bed and took his place back on top of her, clutching the cloth in one hand. She looked completely confused at the sight of the ripped up shirt.

"I wanna tie you up, little mate."

Her eyes went wide and a look of panic filled her face. "Why? I'm not trying to run or fight! I want you! Why are you-"

He silenced her with a kiss. As soon as she calmed down, he released her lips and smiled down at her.

"It's not like that baby. I swear, I will never force myself on you in any way. I want to try this with you. Trust me, there's a lot of pleasure in being tied up. I want to give that to you."

She was silent for several moments. It was clear that Mara was nervous.

Fenrir gave her another passionate kiss and looked into her eyes. "I swear I will never hurt you. If there is anything I ever do that you don't like, all you have to do is tell me to stop."

After another moment of silence, Mara finally nodded. "I'll try it."

He smiled and pressed his lips against hers again. As they kissed, Fenrir lifted her arms over her head and gently worked the first cloth around her wrists. His fetishes had developed well over the years, making it easy to gently tie her wrists together without even looking. He was careful to leave her some room to comfortably move but not be able to release her hands. Fenrir broke the kiss long enough to tie the loose end of the fabric to the headboard of the bed. He could easily untie her from the headboard without completely freeing her hands.