return to Ayodhya

I think you can guess what is going to happen in this chapter due to the title. there will be parts of this chapter that may seem similar to another book that you guys may have read but I just took inspiration from it. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Just as maharishi Vashisht said after the one month passed the four brothers returned to Ayodhya. The three queens were running around making sure that everything is perfect. Dashrath was just looking at the city and how beautifully it was decorated.

After 1 hour the preparations are finished and the drums signal to the royal family that their sons along with maharishi Vashisht have arrived. The four adults wait at the top of the stairs. In the first chariot, it is maharishi Vashisht. In the second it was Ram and Lakshman. In the third, it was Shatrughan and Bharat.

Sumitra says looking at the four sons "Didi look at our sons, they've grown so much. I just remember when they were just 4 and when their laughter filled the corridors."

The other two queens nod while looking at their sons. After a minute the chariots arrive at the bottom of the stairs. The four adults climb down and they get blessings from maharishi Vashisht. All four brothers run-up to their parents demanding attention.

After breaking away from the group hug Sumitra "I guess we were wrong didi our boys didn't grow up a bit they are still like the boys that left 10 years ago."

After a while, the boys got ready and returned to their parents' rooms and told them stories of when they were in school and what kinds of things they did while they were there. All four parents listen fondly while feeding the boys their favourite dishes. 

Once they finished spending time with their parents the boys were shown their rooms. 

Once Shatrughan goes into his room he immediately walks out and goes into Bharat's and says "Bhaiya I don't like my room can I stay with you." 

Bharat nods and Shatrughan is very happy. Meanwhile, a similar thing is happening in Ram's room. soon all the boys get bored while sitting around, so they decide, to go to the Garden for a while. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you guys like this chapter. I worked quite hard on it. if you have any suggestions on how I can improve pls Msg me.