Urmila is pregnant again

in this chapter, Urmila is pregnant again. 6 years prior she gave birth to twin boys and she loves them to death. she also takes care of her older sister sita's twin boys as well.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chandraketu and Angad, both were running around their room trying to find their Father's arrow that Angad took the previous day. they soon start to worry and they wake up their older brothers who were sleeping in the same room as them the previous night.

"Luv bhaiya! I can't find the arrow that I put under the bed last night before ma came into the room," Chandra says.

"did you check again?" Luv asks

Chandra replies "yes and Angad is checking again."

"it is not under here Bhaiya," Angad says crawling out from beneath the bed

"you won't find it there," Urmila says as she stands at the door "I returned it to your father last night. I didn't tell him who took it but I will need to know who took it."

"it was me Ma!" both of the boys says at one

Angad looks at his brother in surprise. he didn't expect him to stand up for him.

"one of you is telling the truth and the other is lying. I need to know the truth otherwise I will go to your father and tell him that one of you took it," Urmila says sternly.

"I took it Ma. and Chand next time you don't need to stand up for me," Angad says owning up

Crouching down a bit Urmila says "Angad, thank you for owning up to me. promise me that if I get an archery set made for kids that you will not take your father's archery stuff. And Chandra, I know that you want to protect your brother from all types of harm, but lying will make you tell a thousand more. promise that you will always speak the truth from now on."

"we will!" the twins say in unison

going towards the cupboard that her boys shared Urmila says"now I need you to go shower and get ready. breakfast is going to be ready soon. Luv-Kush, could you please help the twins get ready after they finish showering and also I need to tell you something."

when the two older twins come forward she whispers something in their ears and they smile at the news.

the four boys arrive at the dining room together. Luv and Kush were beaming so much that everyone other than the three sisters was really confused why.

just as the Ram, Lakshman and their brothers were leaving to do some work Chandra speaks up and says "pa, Bade pa, and chote Pa Luv and Kush Bhaiya have something to tell you something."

"what is it boys?" the curious brothers ask

"Urmila ma is pregnant chote Pa," Luv and Kush say in unison

"Now it makes sense why you two were smiling so much and where you've been last night Urmi," Sumitra says

Lakshman was the only one who was standing, there with his mouth wide open. after a minute or two once the news set in Lakshman lifted Urmila up and spun her around in happiness. Mithila was also informed of this great news.

(9 months later)

Luv and Kush run into the royal hall where a meeting was being held and Luv says "chote Pa! Urmila Ma has gone into labour. we've been told to call you."

not only did Lakshman get up and rush to see his wife but so did the rest of his brothers. after a while of hearing Urmila scream, there was silence. a minute later, the cries of the newborn child were heard. Lakshman sighed in relief.

a midwife comes out and says "Rajkumar Lakshman congratulations. It's a baby girl. the first girl after 8 boys. you may go in and see your daughter and wife now."

Lakshman goes in and checks if his mila was alright first before turning to see his baby girl in a cot next to his sleeping wife.

He picks her up and takes her his Ram bhaiya and says "Ram Bhaiya she is your daughter as well as mine. you should name her."

"I will gladly name your child Lakshman, but let's wait a while, as per tradition you should name a child 21 days after they are born and that's what we with the boys," Ram replies

Lashman replies to his brother saying "Ji bhaiya. she is your child as well."

(21 days later)

the naming ceremony was held. the entire kingdom was celebrating the birth of the second Raghu princess. everyone turns to Ram when it is time for him to name the child.

after thinking for a while Ram announces "like she bade ma, and ma she will be trained as a warrior princess. she will be the heart and soul of this kingdom. her name will be Lakshmila!"

At first, everyone is surprised at the name that Ram picks for the princess, but they soon understand why.

(two years later)

A two-year-old Lakshmila runs into the royal court, and heads straight to her bade pa shouting "BADE PA! BADE PA!"

Once she reaches Ram she asks in her two-year-old baby voice "Bade pa! can I stay here with you. Bade ma, ma and chote ma are so boring. and I want to learn about everything related to administration."

Ram replies "sure putri."

Lakshman smiles at remembering a story his Father-in-law once told him about his wife and Sisters-in-law and how they would always want to learn warfare and everything to do with administration. Lakshman is glad that his daughter, was taking after her mother and her mother's sisters.

everyone loved Lakshmila. she was truly the heart and soul of the kingdom. As time went by Lakshmila grew more close with Ram and no one minded. everyone knew that Ram saw his beloved wife Sita in his brother's daughter. everyone did.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

this chapter is just my imagination so please don't hate me. if you guys don't like the chapter please tell me why and I will improve it.