Lakshman saves Urmila

when Urmila turns around after praying in the Gauri temple, she sees Ram and Lakshman. 

Urmila thinks for a while "didi and jijashree can't talk of we are here I need to do something about it"

"mandavi didi, Kirti (a nickname for our youngest sister, which only us sisters use) come I need to tell you something," I say

Urmila leads them toward Ram and his younger brother.

once Urmila reaches Ram she says  "pranam Bhaiya. pranam Rajkumar Lakshman. we were wondering if you could send your brother with us to the forest. you see we need some flowers which are found in a certain part of the forest, and I and my sisters are really scared to there alone."

understanding Urmila's intention both Kirti and mandavi nod, with a grim look on their faces.

"Lakshman, go with the rajkumaris and keep them safe," jijashree says to my beloved.

as soon as that thought came into my mind I pushed it out. Rajkumar Laxshman agrees to Urmila's surprise, but then she realises he always follows his brother's orders. so they all go to the lake where they can get the flowers. as a joke, Urmila says that snakes live in the lake. Kirti and Mandavi get scared. Urmila just laughs and tell them that it's a joke.

"if there were actual snakes here, I heard they wouldn't leave the strongest of warriors as well," Urmila says teasingly, to Lakshman. 

But like always he walks away with his cute anger which he seems to have at the tip of his nose.

(a few minutes later)

Urmila doesn't remember what happened exactly but the Rajkumar saved her. she thanks him and they all return to the temple. sita sees Urmila is upset and asks what happened. mandavi replies and tells her the entire story.

Sita thanks Rajkumar Lakshman, he replies looking down at sita's feet and says "no bhabhi, please don't thank me I just did my duty."

sita smiles and the four sisters leave.

after Lakshman saved Urmila from the sea serpent, Urmila was deeply indebted to him. she couldn't get him off her mind. later in the day, she goes to the ashram that the two princes were staying. she looks for Rajkumar Lakshman so that she could give him the food that she bought from the palace.

when she spots him she goes up to him and says "sorry to disturb you Rajkumar but I bought you some food to eat for dinner"

Lakshman turns to the kids that he was talking to and says "go play I will talk to you guys again later okay"

after the kids run off he turns to Urmila and says "did you make the food? you know you didn't have to that"

"no, I didn't make the food. sita didi did and I just helped her," Urmila answers innocently

"you could have just sent the word I would've come and got the food for me and Ram bhaiya. there was no need for you to come all the way to the ashram Rajkumari Urmila," Lakshman says to the princess standing in front of him.

Urmila internally jumping up and down suppressed her happiness and says "I wanted to come to thank you for saving me from the serpent earlier today. I was just joking around with Kirti and Madhu (nickname for mandavi) didi, I actually didn't expect there to be a serpent in the lake. I also wanted to apologise for making fun of you as well, Sumitra Nandan."

Lakshman smiles slightly at his beloved uma's (nickname for Urmila made by Lakshman) modesty and sincerity and says "Rajkumari Urmila I just my duty as I was supposed to, we are going to be family are we not? and as for the teasing I didn't mind at all, I may seem quick-tempered most of the time but I also like to have fun."

when Urmila looks up there is a mix of emotions that Lakshman wasn't able to read, unable to keep his disappointment down he carries on "Maharaj Janak, maharani Sunayana, Maharaj Kushadhwaja, maharani chandrabaga, and your three sisters must be worried about you should head back. and thank you for the delicious food, could you please thank your sister for me?"

Urmila nods and heads back to the palace.

(back in the palace a couple of hours later )

sita walks into her room, to see if Urmila was there.

seeing that her other two younger sisters were there she asks "Madhu, Kirti where is urmi? I couldn't find her anywhere."

"urmi went somewhere didi. to be specific to the ashram the two Ayodhya rajkumars are staying," mandavi replies.

"Madhu if you are lying to me I will be very angry with you," sita says sternly

"why would I lie to you didi?" mandavi says

"Madhu didi why would urmi didi go to the ashram where the Rajkumars are staying. she doesn't have any work there. I don't remember bade ma telling her to go," Kriti asks innocently

"because something happened after the incident at the lake. right didi?" mandavi says joking

"it didn't seem like that to me. sita didi is what is Madhu didi saying true?" Kriti says with a pout on her face.

sita just shakes her smiling not really answering her youngest sister's question.

Just then Urmila walks through the door of their bedroom, sita rushes to her and says "urmi where have you been I've been so worried about you."

Urmila replies by saying "sita didi don't worry, I told rakshasi (a nickname that mandavi and Urmila call each other by) that I was going out and that if anyone asks to tell them I went for a ride. along with going on the ride, I went to give some dinner to the rajkumars."

pulling Urmila aside Kriti says "mandavi didi, Urmila didi looks alright to me."

whispering to sita mandavi says "didi if you don't say anything this is going to get out of hand."

Urmila goes to sita and says " what is going on? why wouldn't I be ok? I just went on a ride."

Kriti says "mandavi didi was saying...."

before Kriti was going to finish the sentence, mandavi says "Kriti come here, you said you were going to help sort out the jewellery."

with a pout on her face, she goes to help her sister.

sita asks "did you go to the rajkumars to just give them dinner or is there something else that you went there for urmi? I just want to know the truth."

"I went to give them their dinner and to thank your brother-in-law for saving me didi," Urmila begins, but carries on "but he is so stubborn and becomes a statue every time someone other than his brother, or the elders speak to him."

mandavi says smiling upon hearing this "it seems like your in love with him urmi, and it also seems like you want to marry to younger of the two rajkumars."

"be quiet rakshasi. plus I heard the other two younger brothers of jijashree are coming soon. why don't the two of you plan to marry the two of them and go to Ayodhya with sita didi. I know for sure I won't be marrying that Rajkumar."

(at the same time but in a different place a similar conversation was happening between Ram and Lakshman)

"Lakshman I've noticed you've been spending a lot of time with people in the ashram," Ram says to his brother.

"they're friends from school bhaiya," Lakshman replies

Ram says "not them, but the Mithila rajkumaris"

"it's nothing like that bhaiya. I will make sure Rajkumari Urmila doesn't come near me" Lakshman replies

"I didn't say anything about urmi did I?" Ram says with a smile and a hint of a joke in his voice

"it's late bhaiya, why don't you sleep." Lakshman says to his brother

when his brother closes his eyes Lakshman mumbles to himself "it's impossible to keep things from Ram bhaiya."

"What did you say Lakshman?" Ram says hearing his brother say something

"nothing bhaiya," Lakshman says with a hint of guilt in his voice for lying.