Ram becomes king

the next day after the trio returns from the exile Ram's coronation was held. throughout the night everyone makes sure that everything is perfect. the mothers especially go around check-in if everyone is doing everything is done correctly. 

the males help Ram get ready, while the females help sita get ready for the coronation. later everyone heads of to the court where the coronation was to be held.  Ram and sita walk up to the tone and together sit on it. maharishi Vashsit crowns Ram after some rituals were finished. 

the crowd start to say "Raja Ram ki JAI!"

"Bhaiya look how happy the people are. they haven't been like this during the fourteen years you haven't been here. the only day seemed to have any type of smile on their face was your birthday," Bharat says looking at the crowd 

"Ji Bhaiya. you fulfilled the wish that they had for years. you took your  rightful place after many years," Urmila says 

Ram similes at what his family was saying. that day he decides to travel around Ayodhya and see the many problems the people face so that during his reign he could eradicate all of them. Sita also accompanied him. together the couple travel around Ayodhya and the people are extremely happy to see their king and queen come to meet them. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know this is another really short chapter but it is the best that I can do. pls do tell me if you want a longer chapter and I will try to make it longer.